Nov 18, 2022
Great art as always from YamamotoDoujin. Well, except the Pan stuff. That's... yeah. The guy has no concept of age when I look back to the child Chi-chi stuff from his earlier games.

But looking at these reminds me why I like Kamesutra so much. Say what you will about NT's art or his dev cycle, he's the only creator doing Dragon Ball games that makes unique lewd scenes. When I discovered the game the thing that stood out to me in the Tournament quest was how you built up to the sex by doing various lewd things. They weren't just sex CGs you click through. I also enjoyed how the characters would talk to each other during sex and have their own thoughts.

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
I want to see Erasa in the next game
Surely you are seeing that there are not many Dragon Ball Z girls left to fuck or have a scene that is not Bulma of the Future with Mai of the Future or among someone else from the Z Saga since in the Original it would be Chichi from the World Tournament and some Another one that I forgot.

Already in Super it would be the girl from Universe 11, Jiren's partner and some who were in the tournament of power, although surely in KP 5 we will have Towa together with the Kaioshin of Time

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
surely in the room after the Bulma Adventure we will have the Kame Paradise where you would have to think about who would be the characters that will have sex with Roshi

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
Surely you are seeing that there are not many Dragon Ball Z girls left to fuck or have a scene that is not Bulma of the Future with Mai of the Future or among someone else from the Z Saga since in the Original it would be Chichi from the World Tournament and some Another one that I forgot.

Already in Super it would be the girl from Universe 11, Jiren's partner and some who were in the tournament of power, although surely in KP 5 we will have Towa together with the Kaioshin of Time
Erasa is clearly left to fuck and yes DBZ lacks of females since forever

• Sad
Reactions: biladakejw(luiz)

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
Erasa is clearly left to fuck and yes DBZ lacks of females since forever
I still wonder what kind of sexual pose Yamamoto will place for Erasa in the future KP 4 or 5 if he is interested in continuing with this game although I wonder if he ran out of Dragon Ball girls Yamototo will make Roshi fuck a girl from another anime although the same Let's see what Master Yamamoto surprises with for the next KP

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
I still wonder what kind of sexual pose Yamamoto will place for Erasa in the future KP 4 or 5 if he is interested in continuing with this game although I wonder if he ran out of Dragon Ball girls Yamototo will make Roshi fuck a girl from another anime although the same Let's see what Master Yamamoto surprises with for the next KP
Maybe he doesnt even know who Erasa is , shes very underrated

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
Bruh. You know Yamamoto isn't a casual Dragon Ball Z fan? If he didn't draw her yet he just has no interest or is waiting to include her in another game at another point. Besides that, he already drew doujins for her in the past.
oh so hes a true DBZ fan good to know and about the doujins I just saw a couple

Nov 18, 2022
Is there really no completed saves with a full gallery for this game? Or is there just no gallery for this game, thus a 100% save would be pointless?
You're half right. There is a gallery but not all scenes are collected in it. You need saves for various points to see the full thing.

Iirc the first game isn't on this site for the same reason? Ack, nvm, there it is.
Yamamoto is a great artist but he's one of those guys have have talent at a cost of common sense when it comes to content and his audience. Which is probably why some of his socials got banned a few times.

Last edited:

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Yamamoto is a great artist but he's one of those guys have have talent at a cost of common sense when it comes to content and his audience. Which is probably why some of his socials got banned a few times.
Im fine with that tbh, but my question is how can he still both using patreon and making underage content :Kappa:

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Im fine with that tbh, but my question is how can he still both using patreon and making underage content :Kappa:
Sorry to chip in, but what does your 'underage' mean ?
if it means 'under age 18', young Bulma (from Pilaf Saga until Fortuneteller Baba Saga) would be NG.

Last edited:

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Sorry to chip in, but what does your 'underage' mean ?
if it means 'under age 18', young Bulma (from Pilaf Saga until Fortuneteller Baba Saga) would be NG.
well idk if typing l.o.l.i be against f95 rule or not, but i will never consider young Bulma as one (especially with her huge juggs)

Reactions: Jamesino24
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes