Nov 18, 2022
Willy is Naughty Turtle's original character and he seems to like the character a lot so he'll never remove him. That said, we are approaching the end of the Desperate Housewife quest so you'll likely see the other characters soon enough.

According to the list of men in the Crushes menu, a lot of characters like Yamcha are there so they're probably candidates. In addition, we're waiting on a threesome with Chi-Chi taking on Oolong and Roshi. I also talked to NT some months ago and he said more gangbangs are intended after that, similarly to what Grandpa Gohan spoke of Chi-Chi's mother having an orgy with a dozen men, but like I said, it's gonna be a loooong time before we even see that.

gtabc

Jan 8, 2021
Sylia Stingrayさん再度返信をありがとうございます。

そうでしたか、ウィリーのクエストは終わりに近づいていると聞いてとても嬉しく思います。

CHI-CHIとマスターロシカとウーロンの3Pは楽しみです。

これは私の偏った性癖ですが、CHI-CHIはウーロンの子供を妊娠してほしいです。

裸で相撲も是非やってほしいですね。

恥ずかしいですね、教えてくれてありがとうございました。

Thank you Sylia Stingray for your reply again.

Well, I'm very happy to hear that Willie's quest is coming to an end.

I'm looking forward to 3P of CHI-CHI, Master Roshika and Oolong.

This is my biased propensity, but CHI-CHI wants you to conceive Oolong's child.

I really want you to do naked sumo wrestling.

It's embarrassing, thank you for letting me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
For how far in development the game is. Dev should just make this solely a Chichi based hentai game

Nov 18, 2022
I remember when I first saw screenshots of this game last year and Chi-chi was playable, I blinked a few times and thought I was dreaming. It's usually Android 18 or Bulma that even get games.

But yeah I really wish we'd get some news posts at least. I like how some creators post everything they're doing and I wish we had that here.

Jul 5, 2020
Willy is Naughty Turtle's original character and he seems to like the character a lot so he'll never remove him. That said, we are approaching the end of the Desperate Housewife quest so you'll likely see the other characters soon enough.

According to the list of men in the Crushes menu, a lot of characters like Yamcha are there so they're probably candidates. In addition, we're waiting on a threesome with Chi-Chi taking on Oolong and Roshi. I also talked to NT some months ago and he said more gangbangs are intended after that, similarly to what Grandpa Gohan spoke of Chi-Chi's mother having an orgy with a dozen men, but like I said, it's gonna be a loooong time before we even see that.
Actually, Benjojo2nd pointed it out here that Willy and her wife are characters in Dragon Ball, they are Goku and Chichi's neighbor. I was surprised to see that

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Actually, Benjojo2nd pointed it out here that Willy and her wife are characters in Dragon Ball, they are Goku and Chichi's neighbor. I was surprised to see that
Well, at least the name 'Willy' is not described at comic or animation neither.

The icon of his wife appears in animation as 'Grandma Hakkake' from the episode DB 151.
She is old but not so terrible person. She is not neighbor of Goku's.

The old man Bejojo pointed out is from Cell Saga. He appears just in one page of comic and also in animation episode DBZ 180.
It is sure he is neighbor of Goku's family and looks like Willy a little.
I don't know whether Naughty Turtle had attached this unnamed character intentionally.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai1988master
Jul 5, 2020
Well, at least the name 'Willy' is not described at comic or animation neither.

The icon of his wife appears in animation as 'Grandma Hakkake' from the episode DB 151.
She is old but not so terrible person. She is not neighbor of Goku's.

The old man Bejojo pointed out is from Cell Saga. He appears just in one page of comic and also in animation episode DBZ 180.
It is sure he is neighbor of Goku's family and looks like Willy a little.
I don't know whether Naughty Turtle had attached this unnamed character intentionally.
Thank you for the information. No wonder Willy's wife looked very familiar. To be honest I've been wondering why Willy got added instead of this guy which seemed to be more likely to happen in the story
1676232128617.png

Nov 18, 2022
I remember the "wife" sprite from Attack of the Saiyans on the DS. Completely forgot about her in the anime though. But I haven't seen it since I was a kid so that's natural haha

Nov 18, 2022
If NT can make a random old man into a full blown character then I'm sure he can turn this random farmer into Chi-chi's plaything shouldn't be an issue. Somebody pass on the idea.

Also that reminds me, what kind of content do you suppose Mr Satan will get? He was supposed to be the sixth playable before it was decided to be Mai, right?

Jul 5, 2020
If NT can make a random old man into a full blown character then I'm sure he can turn this random farmer into Chi-chi's plaything shouldn't be an issue. Somebody pass on the idea.

Also that reminds me, what kind of content do you suppose Mr Satan will get? He was supposed to be the sixth playable before it was decided to be Mai, right?
There was a plan for Mr. Satan to have a need for a maid then Chichi would need a job and could apply for it then there's a bow chicka wow wow. We're able to learn about this because we fiddled with the game files but this could still change as everything is still just a concept

Nov 18, 2022
Ngl that sounds like a lot of fun. The thing I love about this game is how interactive the sex events are. It's not just advancing the story by pressing one button. I can only imagine what kind of naughty stuff you'd get up to at Mr Satan's house.

Man I'm just hungry for some Kamesutra news now. I saw the remade art but I'm dying to know what else we're getting in 1.10.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes