cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
It might take a bit of time since the game gets uploaded on the following repositories - MEGA - - and Google Drive. Game: 600 MB, repositories: 5. (600 * 5 = 3GB). It's for our sake since some repositories have download limit like Google Drive. I haven't considered NaughtyTurtle's internet speed too. Might take like 3-4 hours of total upload
Quick question.... whats de difference between the version qt the front page n the new one being uploaded by Nauthy Turtle ?
Sorry if this question has already been answered before.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
Quick question.... whats de difference between the version qt the front page n the new one being uploaded by Nauthy Turtle ?
Sorry if this question has already been answered before.
the previously loaded version 0.9 is fake it does not work only the events of version 0.8 work. we have to wait for it to load the original one

yeric65

Sep 24, 2017
Can someone please pass me the save file of version 0.08? I have cleaned the computer and it has been deleted, help thanks.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Am I just being blind? I am on V0.09 and after I pick up a card booster it does not show up in my inventory to open.
I removed the card booster because there is a bug that crash the game and I don't know how to solve it yet.

Alright, V0.09 is finally out after a lot of failed upload.
I hope you will like it. Here is a link with all the new features and walkthrough explained :

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I removed the card booster because there is a bug that crash the game and I don't know how to solve it yet.

Alright, V0.09 is finally out after a lot of failed upload.
I hope you will like it. Here is a link with all the new features and walkthrough explained :
added Mirrors and the Ultimate Guide to the OP.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Sylar1023

Feb 7, 2018
I got a question....will future updates have the save issue with saves? will i have to restart the game every time you update?

DG233

May 22, 2020
Quick question. For whatever reason the game doesn't count the 'A New Job' Quest as being complete even though Chi Chi has the job and I've done a photoshoot with her. Is there something I'm missing?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
I did the New Teacher quest but I can't seem to get the new Diary entry

Quick question. For whatever reason the game doesn't count the 'A New Job' Quest as being complete even though Chi Chi has the job and I've done a photoshoot with her. Is there something I'm missing?
From what I'm assuming the next job is Babysitting
In West city South East, there's a woman saying she needs a babysitter but the boy wants one with big breasts (which means Chichi). I tried but it doesn't seem like the quest is fully complete yet

I guess Launch will be excluded...
Well let's hope she'll just be one of those unplayable characters who only has one sex scene

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
do we need the debug patch or is it for old version?!
Yes always put the debug patch
I guess forgot the completion message, I'll check it and fix it in a debug patch. Thank you for the feedback !
I guess Launch will be excluded...
I don't have the Launch sprite yet but somedy is creating it for me so she will be added when the sprite willl be ready
What's the problem ?
I did the New Teacher quest but I can't seem to get the new Diary entry

From what I'm assuming the next job is Babysitting
In West city South East, there's a woman saying she needs a babysitter but the boy wants one with big breasts (which means Chichi). I tried but it doesn't seem like the quest is fully complete yet

Well let's hope she'll just be one of those unplayable characters who only has one sex scene
I didn't had the time to add the Diary entries but they will be added next time
Indeed the baby sitter quest is in "stand by" for now

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Yes always put the debug patch

I guess forgot the completion message, I'll check it and fix it in a debug patch. Thank you for the feedback !

I don't have the Launch sprite yet but somedy is creating it for me so she will be added when the sprite willl be ready

What's the problem ?

I didn't had the time to add the Diary entries but they will be added next time
Indeed the baby sitter quest is in "stand by" for now
Understandable.

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
I'm just going to wait until this game is finished, because every single time I play this I always end up unable to continue due to bugs. Really interesting, but can't get to the good parts. So here's hoping for the dev to finish this game.

May 1, 2017
You know, there is an actual script that prevents you from getting over 60000 zeni which activates a switch that as far as i know it sets your amount back to zero without the ability to change it.
The switch is called Couille and i think it translates to "coward".

EDIT: The script extends to items as well, i will look around a bit more to see what i can find.

Last edited:
Reactions: tuShua and F9Zoney
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes