Skamui

Apr 6, 2018
did anyone manage to catch the Dragon Ball located at the Kamehouse? I tried at different times and nothing changed.

hgi4545

Jan 6, 2020
Man there is so many places bugs around the money.
If you win the Name tournement, you lose all your money and is unable to gain anymore money
If you take all the money in the Launch hideout and give her the money back, you lose all your money and is unable to gain anymore money.

Until this is fixed, this is unplayable

Reactions: ImmortalFlamer

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
is buying card packs fixed already?
Buying card packs is kinda unnecessary. You can basically gain new and progressively stronger cards by dueling.
What I did was going against Baba first until I get all of her strong cards,
then do the same thing with Bulma in the strip poker,
next play against the dudes near the planes in the Other World and get their cards, I highly recommend(Talk to Baba to go there),
go to Hell to duel against Goz and Mez to get their cards,
Finally do grandpa Gohan's quest, only with Roshi, duel against King Yemma and you know the drill.
So far this is the "strongest" hand you could get in this version
deck_.png

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
Buying card packs is kinda unnecessary. You can basically gain new and progressively stronger cards by dueling.
What I did was going against Baba first until I get all of her strong cards,
then do the same thing with Bulma in the strip poker,
next play against the dudes near the planes in the Other World and get their cards, I highly recommend(Talk to Baba to go there),
go to Hell to duel against Goz and Mez to get their cards,
Finally do grandpa Gohan's quest, only with Roshi, duel against King Yemma and you know the drill.
So far this is the "strongest" hand you could get in this version
interesting strategy, but can you get all cards this way? I love card games in games.. But the thing I like the most is to collect ALL of the cards. Is this possible without buying packs?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
interesting strategy, but can you get all cards this way? I love card games in games.. But the thing I like the most is to collect ALL of the cards. Is this possible without buying packs?
Well if Collection is what you're looking for:
In Goku's house, when you play as Chichi, go where the Ox King usually stands, and interact with one of the framed photos there. You'll go into an event to find Gohan and if you do it in a certain amount of time you get a kid Gohan card
You can get teen Chichi's card if you complete the Ox King's quest to find old pictures of Chichi.
If you complete Grandpa Gohan's quest you get the Annin card.

Now the fastest way to collect as far as I know, is in the Otherworld, you'll see some dudes near the planes behind Yemma. When you win against them you basically get to collect all the cards they were using in the game you just played. The only way to know if you collected every single of an opponent's cards is if their hands keep getting weaker the more you win against them.

That's all I know. I only play the card games just to be able to get the strongest card.

Reactions: hentai1988master

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Okay so here are the bugs I came across in this version:
There's still the money problem and for me it happens right when you finished getting Lauch to calm down. I was able to to get a few money back but then it'll reset back to zero randomly.

If I switch to Oolong he always appears nude and there's no way to put clothes on him. If you switch to another character, let's say Chichi and talk to another character, they will reply you with the line you would get if you were playing as nude Oolong.

After doing the monster rabbit quest, I only got the carrot glove but the bunny suit isn't in my inventory. It only appeared as "Nude x2" when I got it.

The things to look forward in this version are pretty much Chichi's new photoshoot and the scenes between Chichi and Willy, which are neat and I do hope we could get something somewhat hardcore in future updates.
That said there's still major bugs that are making many not wanting to play this game. Please fix those bugs beforehand and test the game through and through

Reactions: hentai1988master

Dafister

Jun 13, 2019
how did you get chi chi to 19/20 naughty for me so i can help with that.
uff, i took every magazin posible with ChiChi, went with her multiple time to the house in west city, did all Willy quests, saw roshi naked (dont know if this gives a point), cant remember something else

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
is this still require to strip bulma and chi chi cause i hate the card game because i don't understand went in a duel

Jul 5, 2020
is this still require to strip bulma and chi chi cause i hate the card game because i don't understand went in a duel
Only Bulma. Chichi can't be invited to Strip Poker yet. The card game rule is the same from Final Fantasy 8's Triple Triad. Watch a video on YT and you'll learn how it works

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Hey, I'm new to the game and I was wondering: is there a way to make the window bigger? It's really triggering me at this point... Sorry if it's already answered, but the art is fantastic and I want to play it as soon as possible!

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
Hey, I'm new to the game and I was wondering: is there a way to make the window bigger? It's really triggering me at this point... Sorry if it's already answered, but the art is fantastic and I want to play it as soon as possible!
Sure, F5 fullscreen and F6 to make it slightly bigger

• Angry
Reactions: Blzzzbub

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
push F1 on the game check the play on larger size, close the game and reopen it oh save before you were doing just case you don't lose your progress.

Reactions: Blzzzbub
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes