Others WIP [kamichichi] Chichigami-ke no Yakata ~In'yoku no 247~ - English ChatGPT Translation

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
1697070765640.png
Synopsis
Deep in the mountains, there stands the secluded "Chichigami Mansion", the home of the Chichigami family. The family members possess alluring and tantalizing bodies. You will be drawn into the numerous desires that nest within the mansion.
System
1: Map-based exploration system
You will explore the Chichigami Mansion over the course of a week, dividing the days into "morning," "afternoon," and "night" and interacting with each heroine. In addition to interacting with the heroines, you can acquire items to use in erotic scenes and the story will branch into various routes depending on the locations you explore.

2: All erotic scenes are animated
In particular, the combination of "hand-drawn" and "after-effects" in the form of "hybrid animation"
※1 is incredibly arousing~!
※Some scenes use this animation style.​

Release Date/Store: 2023-06-01
VNDB:
Developer:
Censored: Mosaics
Language: 90% English MTL (using gpt3.5) - 10% Edited MTL
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still a WIP since I want to translate some more images (e.g. settings for sure) and make the name selection actually work (hardcoded MC name for now since it translates better with chatgpt). But I think it's good enough to playtest. Feel free to post any fixes you think are worth making, and for sure post any bugs you find.
Also apparently this got picked up by Kagura games, but I started working on this before the announcement soo... oops?

Download:

1697071779755.png 1697073173038.png 1697073301494.png

Last edited:

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Literally was just looking for an english translation after playing the japanese version a while back. What a good surprise. I'll playtest and inform if I find any errors. Thanks again for doing this.

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Here is a guide:
, use google translate or deepl.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
What a great surprise I also came from playing the Japanese game with mtool and I ended up sick as hell and with bleeding eyes with bing translation At least I'll be able to understand something without using my imagination to see what they're saying.

edit: At the moment these two parts are not translated and I recommend that you upload the patches separately or another download mode without a transfer limit since it is a very big game. I will continue to see if there is anything else that is not translated.

edit 2 : In principle I don't see many bugs beyond what is not yet translated because they are working on it and some loose phrases that may not have been translated with the program but you can fix it more specifically when it is created in an official thread when many people try it. The only thing is that the game requires a PC with good performance, you will suffer freezing and the game may break apart from the bugs that this version may have, from what I understand if it is the non-updated version and the upload to other pages has black screen problems or that the performance is not as good as it is an animated visual novel, so more than the translation, the problem will be with the game and how powerful the device you play it on is.

Last edited:
Reactions: xorxorrax

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
What a great surprise I also came from playing the Japanese game with mtool and I ended up sick as hell and with bleeding eyes with bing translation At least I'll be able to understand something without using my imagination to see what they're saying.

edit: At the moment these two parts are not translated and I recommend that you upload the patches separately or another download mode without a transfer limit since it is a very big game. I will continue to see if there is anything else that is not translated.

edit 2 : In principle I don't see many bugs beyond what is not yet translated because they are working on it and some loose phrases that may not have been translated with the program but you can fix it more specifically when it is created in an official thread when many people try it. The only thing is that the game requires a PC with good performance, you will suffer freezing and the game may break apart from the bugs that this version may have, from what I understand if it is the non-updated version and the upload to other pages has black screen problems or that the performance is not as good as it is an animated visual novel, so more than the translation, the problem will be with the game and how powerful the device you play it on is.
Thanks for the reports, there are a lot of choice boxes that were left untranslated.
And yah this is the version from ryuugames, which is unpatched, when I complete this translation I will probably buy the game and get the latest version.
I'm currently not actively working on it so it might take a few months to get it 100% as I want it. Expect updates to be slow.

Reactions: _Nero_

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
When I got to Ai's 2nd scene, the game just froze and wouldn't progress, anyone know how to fix this?
ah yes this has a trick as it is an initial version with bugs it is made to play whith initial settings go at the bottom right of the settings, there is a small section the first sentence is display pubic hair the second would be to enable animations and the third which is the one that is disabled, enable lip movement activate it and the scene is solved

Last edited:
Reactions: Sentient Wood

Sentient Wood

Jul 16, 2021
ah yes this has a trick as it is an initial version with bugs it is made to play whith initial settings go at the bottom right of the settings, there is a small section the first sentence is display pubic hair the second would be to enable animations and the third which is the one that is disabled is enable lip movement activate it and the scene is solved
I tried it and it worked just fine, thanks for the tip