Oct 31, 2017
Dang, looks like I just discovered a new kink...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And while I typically don't play games here until it's been updated 3 times or so, your text blurb & screenshots have earned enough "... the hell?" points to make an exception. So I'd say you're already doing a smashing good job on this.

Reactions: Kana Sensei

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
EDIT:
Something in the overview sounds like a kinkier female version of 'The Headmaster' game.
Which would make this the greatest thing EVER. I always thought a lezdom focused "Headmistress" game would be absolutely amazing. The Headmaster is a bit of a creep after all.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Fetish/kink based games without full-on sex in them are going to inevitably get some "where's the sex?!" type comments on this site. You'll probably get at least one or two negative reviews over it eventually too. Personally I'm quite happy to see another spanko-centric game and wish this project the best though.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Good start, little short but, lots of potential here! It's good that there is some depth to the spanking scenes though, e.g. some have manual spanking and selectable camera angles, while others have branching paths. Hope this project goes well for you!

Franka
I'm cautiously optimistic, but will wait for sexual content.
It's a school spanking game, the point is the spanking, nudity and humiliation. If a girl who is bent over with her panties down and pussy in full view does not fall under the term "sexual" then I don't know what does... :unsure:

Last edited:

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Damn. The protagonist in this is a lot less forgiving than the Headmaster guy.
A lot less forgiving, but the game also takes itself a lot less seriously. And Kana is vastly more self-aware than the Headmaster. She knows she's a "predator", and she embraces it - and nobody seems to truly mind xD
That's something I personally prefer over the general atmosphere in The Headmaster.

• Red Heart

Kana Sensei

Spanking Member
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
This should be posted in the video game section of AnimeOTK too. They would absolutely love this game over there and you'd definitely gain some more fans and supporters.
Done, thanks for the suggestion!

All-girl school and female protagonist, but no lesbian tag?
Yuri content is planned in future versions. I didn't want to use the tag yet and come off as misleading.

Reactions: feierflei

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Damn.. It's not working with Joiplay for me, not in my old android 5 tablet and not even in my snapdragon 865 with 8gb ram android 10 phone..
I need somebody to port it pleaseee..

Shaaju

May 26, 2021
Damn.. It's not working with Joiplay for me, not in my old android 5 tablet and not even in my snapdragon 865 with 8gb ram android 10 phone..
I need somebody to port it pleaseee..
Nvm try here

Shaaju

May 26, 2021
So after playing it thanks to the android port i gotta say this is one of the best spanking game i have ever played. It is up there with the likes of spanquest, headmaster, silkfang respite, callie's life. The fact that it only focuses on the spankings is really great plus the animations and voicelines make it very satisfying i can't wait for more of this. One thing i want to see in the future is kana sensei getting the same treatment she gives to everyone(because why not!). Arigato kana sensei :))

Kana Sensei

Spanking Member
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
So after playing it thanks to the android port i gotta say this is one of the best spanking game i have ever played. It is up there with the likes of spanquest, headmaster, silkfang respite, callie's life. The fact that it only focuses on the spankings is really great plus the animations and voicelines make it very satisfying i can't wait for more of this. One thing i want to see in the future is kana sensei getting the same treatment she gives to everyone(because why not!). Arigato kana sensei :))
Thank you for the kind words. And for now all I'll say is that Kana has to face the music eventually... (¬‿¬)

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes