VN Completed Kangoku Senkan 2 ~Yousai Toshi no Sennou Kaizou~ Anyone interested in translating the awesome series

GamCre

Sep 26, 2017
Developer Anime Lilith
Languange English

Can't find any Kangoku Series here. Can i have mega link for this?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The first one is here

The others, sadly nobody translated (and i'm not considering the partial patch, since there's only that) them so either you play in Japanese or nothing! c:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I've checked and we have only a partial English translation (like nam654 mentioned). I'm keen to move this request in the reject section.
edit: @Ryahn is online now. Do you agree?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I've checked and we have only a partial English translation (like nam654 mentioned). I'm keen to move this request in the reject section.
edit: @Ryahn is online now. Do you agree?
Dont be stalking me :p

Yes, if it only has a partial translation (less than 80-90%). Then its rejected or moved to the translation section.

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Dont be stalking me :p

Yes, if it only has a partial translation (less than 80-90%). Then its rejected or moved to the translation section.
thanks and sorry for stalking

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@GamCre

I've moved the tread to the translation section. Please fell free to modify your OP (if you like) and ask for a translation :)

Reactions: GamCre

BowDraco

May 18, 2017
Not going to happen. But if you really wanted to help get this translated I'd suggest adding translation tool in the OP. So people know what they're getting into

GamCre

Sep 26, 2017
Not going to happen. But if you really wanted to help get this translated I'd suggest adding translation tool in the OP. So people know what they're getting into
What are translation tools that is usually used? I totally know nothing about the stuff.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What are translation tools that is usually used? I totally know nothing about the stuff.
Usually for VN type of games, Translation Aggregator + ITH (one hook the text, the other translate). In here there's all you need to know

Beware, however, that for this two programs (abovementioned) you'll need ATLAS dictionary and this you can find it easily here

GamCre

Sep 26, 2017
Usually for VN type of games, Translation Aggregator + ITH (one hook the text, the other translate). In here there's all you need to know

Beware, however, that for this two programs (abovementioned) you'll need ATLAS dictionary and this you can find it easily here

Thanks, btw how to edit the 1st message?. XD

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Does OP means title? i do find edit title button but can't find button to edit the 1st message.
Where there is, in your case for example "GamCre, 7 minutes ago", right next to that there's a button "Report". Next to that should be other two buttons, "Delete" and "Edit"! If there isn't, maybe it's not allowed in this section :pokerFace:

GamCre

Sep 26, 2017
Where there is, in your case for example "GamCre, 7 minutes ago", right next to that there's a button "Report". Next to that should be other two buttons, "Delete" and "Edit"! If there isn't, maybe it's not allowed in this section :pokerFace:
only got the report button. XD