RPGM - Completed - Kanna Nozaki's Erotic Troubles ~Case Closed with sex!~ [Final] [typhoon com]

1. 1.00 star(s)

manoloy

(y)Positives:
    The art is ok
    No combat I guess?
    No bugs.

Anyway, I finished chapter 1 and immediately dropped it.

Negatives

(n)GAMEPLAY: You walk around interrogating people, to extract more information you use erotic attacks such as blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs. excepts in order to progress you need to use a very specific attack on the right person or use whatever attach multiple times, the information obtained will lead you to talk with someone else, extract information from them with erotic attacks rinse and repeat. that is if you are lucky sometimes it leaves you to guess what to do next. Unless you want to be trying every single attack on every single person just to see if it progresses the story then better read the guide on the read_me_1.txt. However, I don't recommend that either because it defeats the purpose of this game being a "Mystery RPG", actually, I don't recommend you play this game at all.

(n)SEX SCENES: Remember the erotic attacks I mentioned? Each of them is one static image, there are other sex scenes in addition to those but honestly it's just not worth, there is no buildup towards the sex no foreplay, they mostly stick it inside and cum. all of this is of course just chapter 1. maybe it will trigger the freeuse fetish for some but besides that and the footjob there is not much to work with.

(n)Story/Writing: machine translation doesn't help at all. The "mystery" goes, A: I think B might know.> B: You should ask C. > C: It was D. imagine that but with sometimes vague answers and with like 10 people.