RPGM Completed Kanna Nozaki's Erotic Troubles ~Case Closed with sex!~ [Final] [typhoon com]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ305876_img_main.jpg

Overview:
As the Student Council President, Kanna Nozaki was conducting her duty of surveilling Yariman High School.
One day, Kanna was notified of theft. A female student had her underwear stolen.
Kanna immediately formed a task force to further investigate the case.

Kanna usually mugs or performs erotic attacks to collect hints.
Kanna thereby identifies the criminal. The criminal's peculiar motivation was...!?​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-21
Release Date: 2020-11-08
Developer: typhoon com -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

lkaze - Silentce - Thanks for the crack
Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png RJ305876_img_smp4.jpg RJ305876_img_smp3.jpg RJ305876_img_smp2.jpg RJ305876_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited:

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
Nice. You guys work fast. And just in case people ask for saves.

THERE IS NO GALLERY
So you have to play, and keep a save for every event. If you wanna have a guide, then I've translated one for you. I've had this site years ago in case this game ever gets a translation. It's a really underrated gem. Really really underrated.
Yer welcome.

Last edited:

barus

May 3, 2018
hummm allright gentlemen's bet kagura games will uncensor this game by the 1st quarter of next year

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game was plain boring. The scenes wham bam and over.. the style was just boring as crap.

Marauder1175

Apr 26, 2018
Art is good, game's a bit boring. Just keep trying every sexual attack until you get the right one with every male npc, and eventually you get the right clue to find the culprit.

Nice, but repetitive.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I love that the title is a parody of Ace Attorney, and it makes me hope this becomes a series

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote