RPGM Completed Kanna Nozaki's Erotic Troubles ~Case Closed with sex!~ [Final] [typhoon com]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Graxenof

Aug 26, 2019
Personally I prefer lenient games like this. I'd rather not have to deal with layers of gameplay just to wank for a good few minutes.

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
I tried giving this one a playthrough, but it's a little too mindless. First several minutes, and I imagine the entire game is like this, you just have to hope you find the right NPC and guess the correct 'technique' to use. There was another game that used similar assets and even had a similar layout for the school that was about escaping it and was a puzzle game; that was really good.

This is too mindless and guessing based. Shame.

smallprotozoan

Jan 27, 2021
Nice. You guys work fast. And just in case people ask for saves.

THERE IS NO GALLERY
So you have to play, and keep a save for every event. If you wanna have a guide, then I've translated one for you. I've had this site years ago in case this game ever gets a translation. It's a really underrated gem. Really really underrated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yer welcome.
In order to get the good ending, you have to (1) have a stun gun in your "items" inventory, and (2) run towards the door during the final dialogue with the president. I didn't know this before, but right before the president says his final line, you have a few seconds to control your character. Use that time to run towards the door of the student council room, and the good end cutscene will start.

Reactions: Thomas Crapper

WoodWacker69

Aug 9, 2017
tldr/lazy man's review:
the art is good, but the game isn't worth putting up with to get to said art. translation is bearable but far from good. "animations" consist of static 2d images moving back and forth. never builds any sexual tension, no outstanding scenes. the gameplay itself is basically like a really bad 90's adventure game. it consists of guessing random conversation options so just use a guide. there's really not much for anyone in this game.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i beat this game, there is no recollection room, the game ends after you run for the door from the president who is like a mini boss fight, then when you win you become president and the game ends.

so don't ask for full save unless you want to see the ending :), which quite frankly aint worth watching so whateva.

Reactions: Ik its

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, thx to R4RED's guide i complete the game in 1 hour, no CG Room but u guys can see the images from the game folder: www\img\pictures

faqfaq

Jul 24, 2021
Nice. You guys work fast. And just in case people ask for saves.

THERE IS NO GALLERY
So you have to play, and keep a save for every event. If you wanna have a guide, then I've translated one for you. I've had this site years ago in case this game ever gets a translation. It's a really underrated gem. Really really underrated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yer welcome.
Hey why am I still getting a bad ending even though I already have a stun gun

at the last event

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote