RPGM None Kanojo who was made a local wife of a married man [RJ299836] [Cook shop]

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Your translation is gibberish! don't call it a translation if u dump it to machine, this is fukkin MTL!
No , I don't think his translation is just MTL, it's really hard to tell judging by his English grammar, I think he is really an Asian and knows how to translate a bit , Japanese are not really good with english

" go make you own then, besides this is free if u wanna the best translate go pay people have good translate skill "

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I from Singapore and I'm also Chinese
Just as I thought, We're both Asian I guess I just happen to be an English teacher as my job that's why I'm more fluent than other Asian but I really don't know how to read Japanese letters if I do I'm sure that I can translate well

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Xeno_zeno

Dec 2, 2020
u're just a weeb, japanese wannabe, can't even properly do translation and u dare to release this MTL under pretext of translating.
you know what you should try translating your own game to see how it goes, you only talk never action show us your skill not nag like a wannabe girl, it is sad to see you not helpful in the community do you even care about the community in the first place or just go all treads just to piss people off which kinda sad life if you ask me so please stop being a low life human and help the community, unlike me don't use harsh word unlike you acting a completed disaster, hentai is a serious matter and yet here we are some random dude starting a touch in the treads with no sense respect did you kiss you mother like that

if you can't write this long text then you amateur