VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Kaos Kate's Krazy (and lewd) Adventure [Final] [OnionCuttingNinja]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Frumi

Kaos Kate's Krazy (and lewd) Adventure - Final

I'll hold off from the individual rating of story, gameplay, etc and give a more detailed version. The game is rather short, which isn't bad, but that's why i think this would be more fitting.
    For those who still want an even shorter version, read my closing words below.

My expirience in more details:

1 - My first impression before even playing:
    When i looked at the preview pictures, the 6th gave me a really bad feeling already... BUT, I tried it out despite my doubts.

2 - The Intro:
    The Intro was the first thing that bugged me.
    It dragged on waaay too long, to the point where I was kind of annoyed. Even after holding the skip button for a few times it still took quite a while to even start the the actual Game/story itself. While this is just something minor, it's still worth mentioning.

3 - The story and the decisions:
    The story itself would be okay for a short game like this and i can dig the idea of making a homunculus and sell it to customers as a kind of living sexdoll. I really enjoyed the vore scene but then i reached the situation with this bunga boy from the preview picture i mentioned before, and there it was again... this unpleasent feeling i had earlier.

I had two options there. Either i attack or i let him touch me voluntarily. At this moment i thought, it might not be as bad as i initially thought if i can attack him to avoid getting fucked by him. But noooo... It had to be mandatory because the attack option will just simply get you killed. Yep as simple as that... an arrow in your back and dead. Just so you have to reload again and be forced to choose the other option. That was a very sad moment after i got some hope up that the dev actually meant it well for the player...
    Sooo... Yeah, you're left with the 4 bimbo options from the preview picture to let them both fuck you like there's no tomorrow. It wouldn't have hurt to give at least 1 other way to get out of this. I simply don't get it, why even give us 4 choices like this in the first place. Was this the inner child, that took over the development of this scene? I'm seriously asking, because after that (if we would have had another choice before) the rest would have been great again, even in the end the dev lets the player choose to participate or not when shipping the "product" to the customer. Why didn't you force that scene on us too? Or let's ask the other way around: Why had this one scene to be forced on the player in such a childish and meaningless way? If you don't intend to give the player some wiggleroom in regard of a choice to avoid it, then at least have some decency to make it a linear scene without any choice at all.
    While story, art and animations are good and even the vore scene that i really enjoyed, the dev made a decision for the player in the middle that can leave a very bitter/sour taste in your mouth for the rest of the game... maybe not for all players of course, but for me it definitely did.
    I mean, it's not something that couldn't be fixed, if the dev wanted to, but we'll have to wait and see if this miracle will ever happen, i don't think it will though.

If you can endure the "decision" from the 6th preview picture with the bunga boys give it a go. Otherwise i'd strongly advise you to do now, what the dev didn't let you do with the scene and avoid this game.