2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screenshot0015.png

Overview:
Kaos Kate's Krazy (and lewd) Adventure is a stand-alone Halloween Special / spinoff from Total Maidness! (see above),
throwing the characters from TM! into an alternate fantasy universe with monsters, witches and magic.

Kaos Kate is a young and energetic apprentice witch, dreaming of one day becoming a Grand Witch, like her teacher.
However, being easily bored and easily distracted (especially by her excessive sex drive), she's still struggling to get the hang of witchcraft.
Many challenges await. Will she persevere? Or at least get a good f***?
Well, only one way to find out!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-29
Release Date: 2022-10-29
Developer: OnionCuttingNinja - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0014.png

jinnyh

Mar 14, 2022
Kaos Kate is a young and energetic apprentice witch, dreaming of one day becoming a Grand Witch, like her teacher.
However, being easily bored and easily distracted (especially by her excessive sex drive), she's still struggling to get the hang of witchcraft.​
Damn, I almost feel personally attacked. She and I are too alike, but with the exception I am not aspiring to become a witch but to survive my studies in the Uni but alas, constantly struggling with urge to get fucked and browse F95. :D

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This is false advertising, there is nothing KKK related about this game. Yet they chose to call it KKK Adventure

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
I love this one! Kate is so freaking cute I can't stand it. Redheaded tomboy with freckles and petite bustline? YESSS PLEASE. It looks vastly better than most 3DCG art, especially Kate herself.

I know it's very short but I enjoyed this one a lot. The scene with the elf boys was perfect. I seriously hope there's going to more of Kaos Kate.

Hmm.... The pregnancy looks like a bad end, hope its not

Jubei

Aug 26, 2019
Damn, I almost feel personally attacked. She and I are too alike, but with the exception I am not aspiring to become a witch but to survive my studies in the Uni but alas, constantly struggling with urge to get fucked and browse F95. :D
Yeah, something tells me you're probably about to be flooded with proposals lol

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
It has the "Completed" tag. Probably not
Fuuuuuck. We don't get any more content with sexy redhead tomboy witch main character, with one of the cutest outfits I've ever seen in such a game, having slutty adventures in a fantasy setting... in favor of focusing more on ultra-generic-maid-harem-with-zero-personality-messy-black-hair-guy game #5247?

It pains me to see great modeling and animation talent go to waste on that bullshit after teasing us with a taste of something so much better :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: alandria2236

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
Fuuuuuck. We don't get any more content with sexy redhead tomboy witch main character, with one of the cutest outfits I've ever seen in such a game, having slutty adventures in a fantasy setting... in favor of focusing more on ultra-generic-maid-harem-with-zero-personality-messy-black-hair-guy game #5247?

It pains me to see great modeling and animation talent go to waste on that bullshit after teasing us with a taste of something so much better :cry:
I havnt played their previous games, but how you describe Kaos Kate's Krazy (and lewd) Adventure is exactly what brought me here in the first place lol

Reactions: fyreant
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote