HTML - Completed - Karen's Secret [goddamusername]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Karen's Secret is a VN about your relationship with a wonderful girl named Karen. It follows your sexual explorations with her surrounding your experiments with an open relationship, or your avoidance of the same.

It honestly does what it does very well. I suppose my complaint is that it's more like a questionnaire on what kind of kink you're into rather than a game of any sort. The story doesn't have any sort of tension to it and your choices determine its path almost exactly. If you choose not to be down with something, it just doesn't happen. Well, except for the foot fetish. I'm not sure which option enables it, but I had it in each playthrough.

All in all, it's a story about two people in love learning more about each other from within a very healthy relationship (or the ruins of it if you're a slut-shaming bastard). It was very wholesome and a rewarding read, but it's more like a roadmap for a successful relationship than a game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

くもり空

I had initially given this game a perfect score, but after exploring more of the endings I had to come back and completely rewrite the second half of this review.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    In conclusion, this game is a mixed bag. It's definitely above average, but not something that I'll remember with fond memories other than how lovely Karen is. The writing is good, and I'm sure this could be a great experience if you're into feet and femdom. But seeing as I'm the minority here, you should just play the game yourself and see if you like it. I sure did, but I also disliked many things in the end.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

marciep

My god, this game is fucking hot as hell. I’m not all the way through it, but the writing is really damn good, and I’m enjoying every minute of it. I see there’s a mod of this available as well, so I’ll check that one out as well.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

DKArthas

Pretty damned good. The writing was top tier by the standard of this sort of games. The 7 endings took care of most of the main fetishes. The only thing missing was the lack of art. Even without art, this is likely my favorite game in HTML format.

Though, I felt that Karen was a bit unrealistic but than maybe it's just me who can't imagine someone being so damn deeply in love. Still, because of that I enjoyed all the ending, even those which had fetishes I usually don't like.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

aaroncarter

Probably the best written erotic text game I've read so far.
    No frills, just a plain good sexy story with lots of fetishes covered and multiple endings, for every taste. Brilliant.
    My only complaint is that by the end of it you wish it could be longer!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

neveruplife

Definite good writing I enjoyed reading without gifs and pictures like other games out there I loved it and probably had some impact on my mindset about certain fetishes and sort everyone should give it a try it's worthy of interest to read them
  7. 5.00 star(s)

MoeMoeGames

An excellent Text based Game.

Karen´s Secret is a wonderful game that focuses mainly on the fetishes Cuckold or Cuckquean.
    You have multiple options on how you want the Sex driven story to evolve.
    You can go all out in a Bi Male way, take a Swinging way or just concentrate your lust on your wife.

All in all I can say this is the best Text based Game I ever played.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Blacknsilver

Pros:
    *This title has the best writing out of any adult game I've ever played.
    *You're presented choices for what fetishes you like. Only into monogamous vanilla? Fine, there's a very wholesome ending featuring that. Into spicier stuff? There's a whole bunch more endings.

Cons:
    *If you don't like wifesharing/swinging/foursomes, you're gonna miss out on a lot of the content.
    *No art, no animations, no pictures, not much real gameplay.

Expected playtime: 2-4 hours.

Conclusion: This is a short erotic story dressed up as a game. What it does, it does fantastically well though.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

DarknessGod

I was pleasantly surprised at how developed this game is, and just how many endings there are. I'm not usually a big fan of texted based games, but this one is of a high caliber, and totally has definite replay value.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

marhen

Despite the lack of graphics, the story is extremely addictive. I recommend checking it. If this is the first project of this artist, I can't wait for the next.
    Graphic - not applicable
    History - 9.5 / 10
    Idea - 9/10
    Next time, you can add some 3D or live graphics. Then (if you maintain the level of history) there will be only 10's.
    P.S. Maybe a little longer story?
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 139349

An amazing work of an "erotic" psychological traversing through the universe of open relationships. Very interesting and engrossing as well as made with clearly great care. I hope to see more works of the author with equal quality (even if it will get much harder after this gem).
  12. 5.00 star(s)

masterb308

Beautiful story with great description of every event within the story line. Would like to see more of this story. Maybe after they are married and how their sexual life changes. Or how Sarah and Jacob's life goes on.

If someone makes a mod for this where the MC is more dominant, like in scenes with Sarah that would be good too.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

TigerAce

Cuckqueen is the best fetish, needs to more game with these fetish. Also like nothing is forced in the game, I hope the dev will continue making games like this. Short but complete so we dont have to wait years for small updates. Thanks for the game OP.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

d34dsp4wn

Great writing and a lot of choices. The choices don't change the plot inasmuch as they enable/disable content.

Don't let the lack of images turn you away from the game. The writing is superb and well worth the read.