dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
1723220448756.png

Overview:
The senior, who had been distant, reappears before Karin as she enters her mating season. Karin, wanting to avoid returning to her past depraved lifestyle, resists. However, her thoroughly developed body gradually begins to accept, and the heat is reignited. This is a short RPG.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-09
Release Date: 2024-06-13
Developer: Zero Fusa Darkness
Translator: DazedAnon - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.01
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Required: Patch the game with the latest fixes/changes by running GameUpdate in the game folder or by manually patching it via .

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot 2024-08-09 110503.png Screenshot 2024-08-09 105716.png Screenshot 2024-08-09 104650.png Screenshot 2024-08-09 111105.png

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Short (4 H-Scenes) ✓
H-Scene Writing Focus ✓
Minor Gameplay ✓
Gallery Unlock ✓
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.

Last edited:

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Plugin error,cant acess the recollection room stuff. The jp version worked fine.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I can play any other rpg maker on mobile but this one specifically is permission issue? Well i can play it on pc but...
Yeah maybe, don't ask me why but it clearly can't find the plugins file when its right there.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I can play any other rpg maker on mobile but this one specifically is permission issue? Well i can play it on pc but...
Maybe try the game in the Maldives player? (an alternative to JoiPlay, though has ads and requires a purchase for the full feature set)

Alternatively, doublecheck that the game is installed in JoiPlay correctly.

EDIT: It might actually be an issue with the formatting of the json in the js/plugins.js file. The MZ Editor won't even open the game.
While it seems to work fine with the NW.js runtime, there is actually an issue with the file.
ie: The contents of the plugins variable should be fully formatted as JSON5, not as JavaScript.

EDIT2: I am in the process of rebuilding the plugins.js using the MZ Editor. Once I'm done I'll post the fixed file.

EDIT3: Attached is the fixed plugins.js file.

Note:
The fixed file was recreated using the English MZ Editor. As such, some parameter names are different than if the Japanese MZ Editor were used, with 1 parameter being gone entirely. Because of this, the file should only be used with the translated version of the game.​

Last edited:
Reactions: iYuma
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes