Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I've been playing for an hour and have yet to see a single sex scene. Getting her to 100 desire in any category does nothing. She won't use any sexual skills or anything like that.
Are you playing on easy? If you want so see sex stuff, play on hard. But as an example. If you want early vaginal Sex, you need high Pussy and Cock Desire, your Character needs to be wet, your character needs to lay on the floor and lose her clothing and the opponent needs to be a Thug that has a errection (red face). You can get Sex Day 1 with that. But remember, that turning her to fast into a Slut, makes the game early almost impossible.

And you unlock Sex Skills, after the prisoners to a certain action against you often enough. Like getting kissed often enough, unlocks kissing as an example.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Synaxis

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Are you playing on easy? If you want so see sex stuff, play on hard. But as an example. If you want early vaginal Sex, you need high Pussy and Cock Desire, your Character needs to be wet, your character needs to lay on the floor and lose her clothing and the opponent needs to be a Thug that has a errection (red face). You can get Sex Day 1 with that. But remember, that turning her to fast into a Slut, makes the game early almost impossible.

And you unlock Sex Skills, after the prisoners to a certain action against you often enough. Like getting kissed often enough, unlocks kissing as an example.
Lol, in the middle of sending the message my laptop crashed while the game was still on. Damn, first time a JRPG type game manages to rape my rig.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Are you playing on easy? If you want so see sex stuff, play on hard.
I play it first normal, the first boss was after many times defeat and later was Game Over because this mode has a timer maybe?

The Hard was blocked for a new start.

I play now on easy and Karryn has all skills/level from before.

She is now level 24 and all Sexskills (until new content) include Rimming.

Reactions: Synaxis

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I play it first normal, the first boss was after many times defeat and later was Game Over because this mode has a timer maybe?

The Hard was blocked for a new start.

I play now on easy and Karryn has all skills/level from before.

She is now level 24 and all Sexskills (until new content) include Rimming.
There is no Timer. The only way to get a Game Over is, if you reach 0 Order.

And yes if you are doing a NG+ you cannot start on a higher difficulty. Also of course you can unlock all Sex stuff on easy. But if you want to get to the Sex stuff quick, playing on hard just makes it happen faster.

Reactions: KomischerKauz
Jan 28, 2018
Sounds like your way waaay too early in the game, just keep losing to the 'thugs' 'goblins' and first boss until you have enough passive that will help raise the desire meters faster. As for the ones who will 100 percent fuck Karryn proper keep losing to the thugs by not doing anything but the cautious action and eventually they will give it to her.

Alternatively is to subjugate Level 1, stop there to build up your income base, and play as the bar waitress. Get yourself drunk by serving your prisoner's and guards their drinks (while making sure you set the 'Allow Drinks' action on), get WET in the process and eventually getting fucked will happen. : )

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
If she still hasnt flashed, then the only other possible reason is the charm and corruption stats. Through grinding I was finally able to get the charm up to 69 and corruption to 67.

The flashing is part of her becoming more lewd as you progress. So if that doesnt work, I dont know what else. The only other possibility is that you dont have the Hedonistic Waitress since it further reduces requirements.

If it still doesnt work, then I am sorry I couldnt help. All I know is that getting it is pretty easy if you really play loose.
it was totally me! i didn't relize a was still running an older version of it, i never installed the updated version. she flashes now and has her big boobies fucked. thanx for you input.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Loving the game so far just one question can you hack this game with cheat engine ?
only a little bit with mv cheat engine, cant change corruption or anything like that, but you can raise and lower your combat stats, and god mode makes her wet and orgasm

Jan 28, 2018
only a little bit with mv cheat engine, cant change corruption or anything like that, but you can raise and lower your combat stats, and god mode makes her wet and orgasm
What cheat engine do you use? If it can keep Karryn into an automatic wet state I would like to know alot!

If you please of course. : 3

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
how many passive that karryn could have in this game :unsure: i have almost 90 passive and i hear someone say it will be more over than 100 :eek: althought i unlock more 90 passive but i dont see any passive that give u titsfuck or flaunt tits skill :(

Jan 28, 2018
how many passive that karryn could have in this game :unsure: i have almost 90 passive and i hear someone say it will be more over than 100 :eek: althought i unlock more 90 passive but i dont see any passive that give u titsfuck or flaunt tits skill :(
So far I have unlocked 141, but Iam fully aware that there are more. I cant read code sadly to confirm how many in total, but there is one or two specific passives Iam gunning for that I have yet unlocked.

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
these doods have themselves a patron, quality sim game this is in alpha or early start of the game. respecc tho would love they attack her while sleepin

Cassibryan

Jan 20, 2019
A total of 171 passives

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Darn, the latest news feel depressing.

I will not work on v.5 until both Club Bifrost and Island Saga are completed.

Guess the next update is 2021.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
So far I have unlocked 141, but Iam fully aware that there are more. I cant read code sadly to confirm how many in total, but there is one or two specific passives Iam gunning for that I have yet unlocked.
You don't need to read code to count lines.
Code:
www/data $ cat Skills.json | python -c 'import json,sys;obj=json.load(sys.stdin);print("Passives (approx. effects/total): {}/{}".format(len([x["note"] for x in obj[1:-1] if "Passive" in x["note"] and "Effect:" in x["note"]]),len([x["note"] for x in obj[1:-1] if "Passive" in x["note"]])))'
Passives (approx. effects/total): 183/190

A total of 171 passives
If I count only the ones that have passive category tag it gives me 184 values, so it's probably more than 171 currently. Just in case I counted stypeId=7 (apparently passive skill id) and it's 187.

Bash:
grep '"stypeId":7' Skills.json | wc -l

Last edited:

Cassibryan

Jan 20, 2019
If I count only the ones that have passive category tag it gives me 184 values, so it's probably more than 171 currently. Just in case I counted stypeId=7 (apparently passive skill id) and it's 187.
Apparently, this is the highest you can get even by cheating.

Reactions: tsoda

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Does anyone knows whats the variable to edit the edict points? im using RPGMakerSaveEdit and i can add money and some titles i think but i cant tell which part i have to editt to raise my edcit points, i know i shouldnt cheat but meh XD

ebersteenn

Dec 20, 2017
Does anyone knows whats the variable to edit the edict points? im using RPGMakerSaveEdit and i can add money and some titles i think but i cant tell which part i have to editt to raise my edcit points, i know i shouldnt cheat but meh XD
Find "RemtairyEdicts.js" in (Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins)
Find "let points = 2;" change 2 to desired value and rest for edict points.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes