Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
What is the best way to initiate titjob? Im giving up constantly during the fights but they only go for pussy or just fondle or finger asshole.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
What is the best way to initiate titjob? Im giving up constantly during the fights but they only go for pussy or just fondle or finger asshole.
More boob desire.

Not to fast give up, i use at 1. Flaunt, then kisses and Pet Cock and watch enemy.

The enemy need more horny and erection, just hold the fights longer.

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
More boob desire.

Not to fast give up, i use at 1. Flaunt, then kisses and Pet Cock and watch enemy.

The enemy need more horny and erection, just hold the fights longer.
Thanks but actually few minutes after writing I unlocked the skill by getting titjob during pussy fuck xd

Jan 28, 2018
And by the way do you know to unlock the attack skill kick cock? I read here that this skill exists but I can't unlock it.
You and me both. On the safe side, I have been using the Prison Fighter title while using flaunt to send the prisoners into the horny state since it involves actually kicking instead of the Halberd.

What sucks is that since we dont know how many we have beaten down the prisoners with the horny state it feels like a grindy uphill battle compared to killing three enemies at a time with the halberd.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
If by push down you mean bend her over a table, then you must first allow her to drink in bartender abilities and after she gets drunk one of them will bend her over a teble and the scenes that follow are calculated by RNG and your desires. Ex: if she gets bent over but her pussy and butt desire are low they will only have her suck them off and give handjob. (sry for being cap obvious)
The bent over scene will be over only when everyone of customers is satisfied (cums), and after that you need to drink thir sperm from the mug with skill drink in energy tree, I tried kissing them to make them fuck her again ti fill the mug but I was unsuccessful and I think it was made taht way so you need more customers and bar fame.
howoever, bevare because the bent over a table scene is like a normal fight, if she loses her energy the scene wont finish, but will be skipped and they will take her to the back room and the rest we know how it ends.
Again sry for being Cap. Obvious if you already knew that. :D
About the drinking sperm scene, I think you and I and EVERYONE here can agree on one thing...we want to see a scene where its not only the bar storage scene that gathers 7 or more prisoners but also at the bar sex scene, each and everyone after screwing her instead of cumming inside of her they will cum in the mug till it over flows and when everyone is done she chucks it down till empty and makes a satisfied ahegao face like she had good glass of beer *burp*.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I simply and dumbly repeat my question, is it possibe to get Karryn stripped compltely on the bar job?
If not, it is a MUST, Mr. DEV!
It is acommon and great cliché to have her open to waitressing with less and less clothes, toplless, naked, everything inbetween is welcome as well, JUST DO IT!

Why? Because it is fun and it fits.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Hi
i do not like to cheat but i have basic strategy how to beat it in prisoner mode under 15 slut rating
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But don't you need 20 charm to start equipping accessories? I start getting my first charm points after I get 15 slut rating, so I'm not sure how is this going to work.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
I have a question. I played this game alot, ~ 20h, but I still didnt unlock the falunt skill. what does it do and how to unlock it? :)

petapetepata

Sep 2, 2019
I have a question. I played this game alot, ~ 20h, but I still didnt unlock the falunt skill. what does it do and how to unlock it? :)
You need to beat 150 guys and unlock the third accessory slot (32 charm). If you have trouble with reaching the charm requirement, just buy some new items in the shopping tab, they increase charm by one each.

Reactions: ktosiek84

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
But don't you need 20 charm to start equipping accessories? I start getting my first charm points after I get 15 slut rating, so I'm not sure how is this going to work.
And you start with 19 if you buy an accessory then you get to the 20 you need on 1st day in 10 second
the 2nd is at 24charm(buy 4 more accessory and you are there.by day 4 or 5)
Equip them at morning after a good sleep.
Then you can beat the shit out of first floor
how to prevent slut up?
Speed+pow beads
against large amount of enemy start out with2 willpower skill retaliation and power up combo

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the faster wet state passives? I know there are two of them, and I've searched through the code to figure out how to get them, but I just haven't been able to decipher it, I'm trying to figure out what to do to earn it

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I simply and dumbly repeat my question, is it possibe to get Karryn stripped compltely on the bar job?
If not, it is a MUST, Mr. DEV!
It is acommon and great cliché to have her open to waitressing with less and less clothes, toplless, naked, everything inbetween is welcome as well, JUST DO IT!

Why? Because it is fun and it fits.
Nobody knows about that? Come on, guys!!!

I tried it all without succeeding, but I can't getpast slut level 143, so maybe if I got ot a bit higher... But how? And does it really make a difference?

Is it better to finish bar job or to let her get gangbanged?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Nobody knows about that? Come on, guys!!!

I tried it all without succeeding, but I can't getpast slut level 143, so maybe if I got ot a bit higher... But how? And does it really make a difference?

Is it better to finish bar job or to let her get gangbanged?
I do not know if it helps but some definitely connected to new game+ after game over, also some connected to first times :bj before first kiss.
I hope it helps a bit

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I do not know if it helps but some definitely connected to new game+ after game over, also some connected to first times :bj before first kiss.
I hope it helps a bit
THANKS, that helps a bit. game+ ??? To me it seems that there is no game over, I can make her win or loose as much as i want. Am I missing something? Do II need to go broke?

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes