ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Sorry, I really don't want to spam this thread with stupid questions of a lazy player who does not try out all the stuff by himself. I got to fail the first time and kind of starting from the beginning, luckily with the passives and slut level untouched.

What actually does the game+ offer? What's the benefit of failing once and starting over again except for discovering an end?

At first sight there is nothing to it. I miss the bar!

petapetepata

Sep 2, 2019
Nobody knows about that? Come on, guys!!!

I tried it all without succeeding, but I can't getpast slut level 143, so maybe if I got ot a bit higher... But how? And does it really make a difference?

Is it better to finish bar job or to let her get gangbanged?
AFAIK from the code, there are atm only three states for the waitress clothes. So it should not be possible to get no clothes..
Does anyone know how to unlock the faster wet state passives? I know there are two of them, and I've searched through the code to figure out how to get them, but I just haven't been able to decipher it, I'm trying to figure out what to do to earn it
Most interesting code I found regarding passives was located in filenames beginning with Ramtairy in the www/js/plugins folder. You can open the .js files with every standard editor. The main file for the passives is RemtairyNewPassives.js. Most of the conditions are self-explanatory, but many passives are not implemented yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I have a question. I played this game alot, ~ 20h, but I still didnt unlock the falunt skill. what does it do and how to unlock it? :)
took me quite some time too.
You basically need to wait for when they talk during fights (so usually a lot of "watches cautiously "action").
If Karryn talks back (purple color) it counts towards flaunt.
Easiest way is with the guards outside her quarter.

After I think 30 times dirty talking she gets the flaunt skill

Reactions: Kalebon

petapetepata

Sep 2, 2019
took me quite some time too.
You basically need to wait for when they talk during fights (so usually a lot of "watches cautiously "action").
If Karryn talks back (purple color) it counts towards flaunt.
Easiest way is with the guards outside her quarter.

After I think 30 times dirty talking she gets the flaunt skill
I don't know if we are talking about the same passive. But for the passive "One vs. all" which unlocks the flaunt skill, that does not unlock it. I played for a month (ingame time..) and talked dirty all the time, but only after reaching enough charm to unlock a third slot (32 charm) I got the skill.

Also for everyone wanting to use the manual save mechanic without changing difficulty to easy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: netcov

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
You need to beat 150 guys and unlock the third accessory slot (32 charm). If you have trouble with reaching the charm requirement, just buy some new items in the shopping tab, they increase charm by one each.
THX alot. tried it and got is very fast. :D

petapetepata

Sep 2, 2019
It should be noted that if you lose your panties during a fight, then you also won't be wearing them during the waitress job. Other than it adding some eye candy, it doesn't appear to have any actual impact though.
Nice! I haven't gotten that one yet. Also you have two different poses for her flashing depending on whether you have both hands free or not. And she only flashes if she does not already show all her.. assets..

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
Nobody knows about that? Come on, guys!!!

I tried it all without succeeding, but I can't getpast slut level 143, so maybe if I got ot a bit higher... But how? And does it really make a difference?

Is it better to finish bar job or to let her get gangbanged?
i'm on 145 (no new game +) on prisoner mode, probably will try new game + with new fix updates

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Why are you all complaining? Should you all be happy that the guy hunts down reported bugs that fast and fixes them?
I'm not complaining, I'm grateful actually. I'm just joking about the timing of me getting the last update minutes before a new one was released

Reactions: nhactuicom
4.60 star(s) 397 Votes