LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
After playing this game i feel empty inside because i cant find anything as good as this and also because this will most likely need a year to be finished 10/10 even though there isn't much content
I hear Escape From Tarkov is pretty good.
I just found this game and instantly became one of my favorites, I'm wondering tho how many sex moves can you actually unlock. I have kiss, pet cock, blowjob, footjob and handjob, is there anymore you can unlock?
Missing titjob. Titjob is probably the best one, because Karryn can handle 4 other dudes while doing it.

Reactions: daxy12

silence16

Jul 6, 2017

Missing titjob. Titjob is probably the best one, because Karryn can handle 4 other dudes while doing it.
OOOH thats exactly the one I hoped you could. Any info on how to unlock?

Edit: Found it, I think? Vag sex with thug plus extra for titjob to unlock?

Last edited:

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
There was a Patreon Progress Report a few days ago, anyone got details? (I don't need to see the art update, but I'd love to know how progress is continuing.))

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I just found this game and instantly became one of my favorites, I'm wondering tho how many sex moves can you actually unlock. I have kiss, pet cock, blowjob, footjob and handjob, is there anymore you can unlock? I tried to search this thread but 102 pages is too much. I know that that the assassin npc does rimming, the guards can do titjob, normal prisoners vaginal sex, but is there any way to unlock any of those moves? Thanks for the help.

P.S just so I dont feel like a lazy fuck here is some contribution to people that also just found this game.
from my experience; guards do handjobs/titjobs, normal prisioners vaginal sex, goblins start by cunn and then sex, nerds go for footjobs, assassins rimming, slimes go for every hole (like the good slimes they are). Most of these scenes can have extras (like while you are doing a titjob you can get fucked and also blowjob if there are enough enemies) Probably missing some scenes tho

There is also "Kick Cock". I haven't unlocked yet, but you have a chance of engaging in sex when you try to attack an enemy while unarmed.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
There is also "Kick Cock". I haven't unlocked yet, but you have a chance of engaging in sex when you try to attack an enemy while unarmed.
It has to be on an enraged "thug" type enemy and if I'm not mistaken you have to be naked as well & have to not be wielding your weapon, "Prison Fighter" title works wonders but it can be hard to get all the conditions.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
It has to be on an enraged "thug" type enemy and if I'm not mistaken you have to be naked as well & have to not be wielding your weapon, "Prison Fighter" title works wonders but it can be hard to get all the conditions.
Do I need to do more than one time? I don't know about being nude, but I know she needs to be wet and the Thug needs to be horny/having a boner

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Do I need to do more than one time? I don't know about being nude, but I know she needs to be wet and the Thug needs to be horny/having a boner
To my knowledge ( going off memory since the save file I had the kick cock skill on got overwritten) the Thug does need to be horny (purple heart icon)/ kiss debuff but also enraged aka the rage vein thing in the top right corner of his picture, to enrage enemies use the taunt ability (NOT FLAUNT as I have learned the hard way no-pun intended).What should happen is when you use the kick cock skill you'll get interrupted by the enemy grabbing your leg and penetrating you, problem is if the skill goes through and hits since the enemy is horny its like a guaranteed one-shot kill.

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
OOOH thats exactly the one I hoped you could. Any info on how to unlock?

Edit: Found it, I think? Vag sex with thug plus extra for titjob to unlock?
That's one way, yeah. Can also give a titjob with goblin sex/cunnilingus. Guards can do the titjob as the primary action, but you have to get lucky because they will often force a handjob instead.

D

Deleted member 1800908

Hy, please help me with some info. How to get sexual skills as blowjob and titfuk? I got kiss, hand job and pet cock atm. Have Karryn fuked many time, vaginal, anal (most as bar), blowjob, titfuk, gangbanged by slims, but still didn’t got blowjob and titfuk skill. Also how to get flaunt?

thx

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
The exact conditions for the standing sex pose: #1431

Hy, please help me with some info. How to get sexual skills as blowjob and titfuk? I got kiss, hand job and pet cock atm. Have Karryn fuked many time, vaginal, anal (most as bar), blowjob, titfuk, gangbanged by slims, but still didn’t got blowjob and titfuk skill. Also how to get flaunt?

thx
For all sex skills you need a certain passive. I'll list how you get them:
  • kiss: kissed 31 different dudes
  • cock stare: seen at least one dude jerk off and seen jerking * 1.5 + talked about cock > 30
  • handjob: handjob 21 times
  • pet cock: used handjob skill at least 5 times
  • blowjob: blowjob 21 times
  • titfuck: titfuck 21 times
  • rimjob: rimjob 21 times
  • footjob: footjob 21 times
  • vag sex: vag sex 21 times
  • anal sex: anal sex 21 times
NOTES: All moves except kiss and pet cock only count once per scene. So for titfuck you need to trigger the whole scene 20 times, not one dude thrusting his dick 20 times in one scene. The max desire requirement only counts once per battle. So lowering it and reaching 100 again in same category does not count.

GENERAL NOTE: As with all passives since the recent passive update, the numbers may be slightly higher than specified. Most passives that unlock these skills are preceded by other ones (e.g. first kiss gives a pavvie, kissing 10 dudes gives a passive and kissing 20 more gives the one that unlocks the passive). If you unlock a preceding passive in a battle all progress that surpass the required value in this battle are ignored.
Example: She got her first kiss and 10 additional ones in one single battle. To get the first passive (called "Long Awaited Kiss") 1 kiss is enough so the 10 "extra" ones do not count for the next passive, which requires 10 additional ones (for a total of at least 11) and is therefore not immediately unlocked, too.
Thus, here are only the minimal values that you always need. In practice you most likely won't notice the difference, but I just want to explain in case you have a record of e.g. 31 kisses and haven't unlocked the passive yet.

EDIT: Updated for v0.7B.j.

Last edited:

vocalnight

Nov 30, 2019
Anyone knows how to make enemies ejaculate more than once?
I've already tried messing with obj.dataEjaculationStock like was mentioned a few pages back but with no sucess.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
A few of the ones on the second floor, like slimes and nerds, can ejaculate twice. I'm not sure what flag denotes them though.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Anyone knows how to make enemies ejaculate more than once?
I've already tried messing with obj.dataEjaculationStock like was mentioned a few pages back but with no sucess.
It may have something to do with the mp value of the enemies. I don't really want to edit them in the base code, because MP is a RPGM value and it's a hassle. But after changing all the this.gainMp(-ejaculateVolume); lines in the RemtairyEnemySex.js file to something like this.gainMp(-ejaculateVolume/10); and setting the obj.dataEjaculationStock value to 20, they just kept cumming. So in theory by playing with the values, you should roughly get the amount you want by trial and error.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
wow the game is great, quite different from their last game melty quest

just a few question regarding the game

1. I saw the last post regarding the guard defeat on the 02/05 patreon post, did Remtairy mention anything about lv2 subjectgated beforehand?
2. i try editing the save via the web rpg vm editor for values (other than gold) but doesn't work, i know its a silly way, just curious why it doesn't work
3. is corruption not implemented yet? how about the slut level? coz tried searching abit but everyone else was asking as well?
4. stuck at riot 0 for some reason, i thought i killed all the mobs at level 1 will end the riot? probably my eyes were wrong after fapping or i slept too much for them to start another riot
5. does the bar scene only allows me to drink cum and uses several sex skill after and nothing else? wheres the other waitress i hired?

thx for all the reply!

Last edited:

lordthrone17

Jun 30, 2019
wow the game is great, quite different from their last game melty quest

just a few question regarding the game

1. I saw the last post regarding the guard defeat on the 02/05 patreon post, did Remtairy mention anything about lv2 subjugated beforehand?
2. i try editing the save via the web rpg vm editor for values (other than gold) but doesn't work, i know its a silly way, just curious why it doesn't work
3. is corruption not implemented yet? how about the slut level? coz tried searching abit but everyone else was asking as well?
4. stuck at riot 0 for some reason, i thought i killed all the mobs at level 1 will end the riot? probably my eyes were wrong after fapping or i slept too much for them to start another riot
5. does the bar scene only allows me to drink cum and uses several sex skill after and nothing else? wheres the other waitress i hired?

thx for all the reply!
I am not completely sure about some of the questions but here are the answers for the ones i know:
3) Corruption isnt implemented yet and most probably will take some time to get implemented
4) after getting riot to (0) just go to sleep to make it subjugated
5) Yes thats all that you can do when you trigger the bar scene, its mainly useful for getting some hard to get passives which require double penetration. The extra waitress that is hired doesnt show up, not a bug its just how the game is

Reactions: elistraee

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
Probably because this game is heavily modified and has a ton of plugins and custom scripts. The web save editor you were using probably was only intended to modify stock values of a more or less vanilla RPGM game. There's a pretty good RPGM save editor on ULMF, it may work a bit better if you're interested:

Reactions: elistraee

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Nice i realy love when for once someone takes the time to make a good game in RPG MAKER MV as i love to use javascript to recode things i want.. like in instance here i added "Hug Locking" willpower action, so when targets want to cum in blowjob and its state its active they always shoot in her mouth.

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes