AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
Anyone think they'll allow Karryn to have sex with her uniform on?
I dont think so, easiest way to implement this would involve going back and adding overlays to the existing scenes, and in my opinion that alone seems a little too much already just to have the same scene with clothes on.

A man can dream though...
fonsworth.jpg

Reactions: minin

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
Added the text showing in which drunk state she is..
next to butt desire, (its missing a graphical item to display it in as i haven't decided on how it should look like)

EDIT:
Since lots of ppl ask why they cant flash maybe i could also display if you meet the requirements for flashing
mmm ..the image yellowing makes it look like karryn was tanned ,which was nice

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
I dont think so, easiest way to implement this would involve going back and adding overlays to the existing scenes, and in my opinion that alone seems a little too much already just to have the same scene with clothes on.

A man can dream though...
View attachment 556256
Then this would mean she would never have any other clothes...
(making layers if you have both images is easy and lets you add kind of clothes part fitting that pose)

Jan 10, 2018
So, curious as to what titles were in the game and how to unlock them, I decided to look through the files to find out - and made a nice little plain-text cheat sheet about it. Then I realized that someone probably already did this in the last 108 pages, so... Well, that was kind of a waste of time, wasn't it? Ah, well. At least it'll be easy for me to find this post again later to see what titles to aim for.

Regardless, here's the results, broken down between "You have to do something special for this, and can easily miss it" (stuff like giving a blowjob before your first kiss, have to lose your virginity to a toy, that kind of thing), "Sex titles", and "Non-sex titles". No guess as to which is the larger category, but I kind of thought there were more sex titles when I broke them up. Oops!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a list of passives, how to unlock them, and their effects as well, broken up by desire category (mostly):

Okay, I'm ~reasonably~ certain that's all of them, and that I didn't make many mistakes (setting aside the cringingly random capitalization in the list), but... I don't know that this was the best way to organize the data. Should I add a category or two? Like for instance, there's a lot of sex partner passives that could be moved out of "other", but... Adding more categories might make it harder to find the category you want, and I doubt anyone really cares much about the patner categories, regardless of how much fun virgin hunting might be.

Last edited:

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
So, curious as to what titles were in the game and how to unlock them, I decided to look through the files to find out - and made a nice little plain-text cheat sheet about it. Then I realized that someone probably already did this in the last 108 pages, so... Well, that was kind of a waste of time, wasn't it? Ah, well. At least it'll be easy for me to find this post again later to see what titles to aim for.

Regardless, here's the results, broken down between "You have to do something special for this, and can easily miss it" (stuff like giving a blowjob before your first kiss, have to lose your virginity to a toy, that kind of thing), "Sex titles", and "Non-sex titles". No guess as to which is the larger category, but I kind of thought there were more sex titles when I broke them up. Oops!

Here's a list of passives, how to unlock them, and their effects as well, broken up by desire category (mostly):

Okay, I'm ~reasonably~ certain that's all of them, and that I didn't make many mistakes (setting aside the cringingly random capitalization in the list), but... I don't know that this was the best way to organize the data. Should I add a category or two? Like for instance, there's a lot of sex partner passives that could be moved out of "other", but... Adding more categories might make it harder to find the category you want, and I doubt anyone really cares much about the patner categories, regardless of how much fun virgin hunting might be.
Great job so far, hope you will update it once the new version of the game comes out :)

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
In game at the Equip page Title list the "Hardcore Sadist" Title needs to be fix, although the description(stats) and icon(Silver & Gold) are correct but they both share the same name "Softcore Sadist".

AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
Then this would mean she would never have any other clothes...
(making layers if you have both images is easy and lets you add kind of clothes part fitting that pose)
Yup, its a bit of a shame knowing that. I guess that's why they kinda cheated n made it separate with the bar waitress mini game.

Thats just my 2 cents though, I would love to have more outfits for Karryn. Heck, the way that this forum is going I wouldn't be surprised someone will start modding the game and adding their own assets.

*ahem* This is all hypothetical of course.

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016

You are a freaking legend guv.

So, there is no content updates. Only bugfixes. Should i consider it dead yet?
That's what you picked for your first post?

Jan 10, 2018
Great job so far, hope you will update it once the new version of the game comes out :)

I intend to keep it updated, but... Considering my own history, I really ought not make any promises. That said, it should be a lot easier to update than it was to make; we're probably not going to see anywhere near as many passives added at once as we did here.

It's going to be a total pain to notice whether the unlock requirements for any existing passives are changed, though.

You are a freaking legend guv.
Gal, but thanks :giggle: ! It really its own reward, though, just in how it let me see a whole bunch of stuff I would've otherwise missed - things like a hare-brained scheme to try and get all of the attack-type titles, the fact that Cock Kick exists, what passives have advantages attached to them, what passives to target if you want to drive a desire requirement as low as possible, when you can stop Taunting for passive purposes... Planning in a game like this is almost more entertaining to me than the actual doing, so it's a lot more fun for me to have this kind of list at hand.

• Love
Reactions: Zazazull

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
So, curious as to what titles were in the game and how to unlock them, I decided to look through the files to find out - and made a nice little plain-text cheat sheet about it.
This post needs to be linked in the OP. Very helpful and informative, thank you.
This game is a Masterpiece.
It's not even done yet. Probably Triple Masterpiece once completed, though.

Reactions: Zazazull

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Wow, just looked at their patreon graphs. This last demo almost doubled their monthly income. I hope they keep pushing and realize what potential this game has. 5 levels could be expended by a lot. More art, scripted events, fetishes and this game will truly be a masterpiece for every perv to enjoy.

Ash919

Nov 20, 2019
Hello guys,
I want to know if there will be a update where you beat the Level 2 boss ?? If it is already released, then is it available to download here in f95zone ???

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes