Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Even not all costumes, want to change the details of Karryn's warden costume to the player's selection, not through battle. For example, if Karryn's slut level is high, her pantie can be permanently removed. that's enough.
Also there's a passive that gives a small chance that she remains without panties if stripped during a fight. This resets after resting, though.

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
This one is a great game, I really like the idea and the gameplay. I guess I should support this with some money. I was supporting Claire's Quest but I got the feeling like they do not spend much time working on it and therefore I left.

Any idea how to find games like this, 2d, female character, combat, rape, .. it would be even better if it were Dungeons & Dragons style.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
This one is a great game, I really like the idea and the gameplay. I guess I should support this with some money. I was supporting Claire's Quest but I got the feeling like they do not spend much time working on it and therefore I left.

Any idea how to find games like this, 2d, female character, combat, rape, .. it would be even better if it were Dungeons & Dragons style.
Chronicles of Leridia comes to mind - enemies might use sexy moves on the female protagonist and you make sexy progress by means of reaching higher levels (e.g. lust levels, exotic dancer etc.). There are two statues: tame and horny that can impact the fight. However, the game is not as much sophisticated in terms of game mechanics as Karryn's prison but the scenes outside of battle are imo better. Don't know as well why the graphics looks kind of bad in-game because static renders shown on patreon are ok looking.

There's a huge emphasis on submission, anal sex and being "fantasy raped" by huge and ugly guys in side quests. In fact, the more I think about it, the more similarities I find between CoL and KP despite the fact CoL is more of free roaming game.

Please note the build up at first in CoL is slow and you have to play quite a lot to progress the game.

Reactions: rayoIII

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
After you get the passive from sleeping with over 10 different men you still need to unlock the skills from the edicts screen before you get the release desires skills. Also note they are willpower skills and not energy or sex skills.
ah-ha! i hadn't worked on her willpower. thank you :)

Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
Would be good if they added several costumes to use like in Meltys, and not locked to just bar mini game for example.
Indeed it would be cool but the amount of work it would require makes it seems improbable that we're gonna have that.

Although, maybe they could do it in a form of DLC possibly? Maybe even add different characters from the melty's quest game.

I would also like to see them develop these games as a cohesive ''universe'' meaning we could see guest appearances or integration of previous characters in the game. Up to now we've seen tonk tonk (I love that orc! :-D) but it would increase my enjoyment if I were to see others.

Jan 28, 2018
I've been following this thread and I haven't seen anyone mention this in the datamine so here it goes.

Some characters that seem to be future enemies in their arousal states:

Codename: Orc

Codename: Werewolf

Codename: Lizardman

Second floor bathroom fixed with the glory hole:

Awesome! Can't wait!

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I really love this game so i decided to support the dev,and suscribed to the patreon to support the development of this game.
There is too few H games with a mature female main character,+ i really like this "corruption" thing where your character slowly become a sex whore/addict by unlocking various passives (i actually really enjoyed the one one games (ideology in friction,the hereiss,meritocracy exc) cause they have the sames features)).
Karryn prison and the next one one game will be the first H games i'm actually certain to buy (if of course they come to a finished state).

Also i have a minor "guide" for thoses who have the footjob and rimjob fetish,but play on easy or normal difficulty,and have some difficulty to unlock theses sex scenes and the skills,like me on my first playthrough (plus a guide to flaunt skill early game,later on the topic):

If you are ready to restart a game from zero it's very simple,you just need to chose the prisonner mode difficulty (the highest one),in character presets selection you can chose wich part of the body she is sensitive in (i personally chosed the Body sensitivity (lower resist to petting if i remember well),it allow to have an overall balanced desire in all parts,but it's up to you.
Next is the important part,because you can chose karryn desires,and you have access to special choices in prisonner mode.
There is a desire for footjobs,wich give you a +2 sadism bonus ,and one for rimjob too,wich give +2 masochism. (theses choices are the 6 and 7,just read the descriptions,it mention foot job and rimjob)
Theses passives (unfortunately you can chose only one,if you have both fetish you need to do a choice ;) )will greatly reduce the cock desire requirements needed to do footjobs/rimjobs on nerds/rogues once you reach second floor.

(I remember on my first playthrough on easy mode,with the edicts that let you see the karryn state desires,the cock desire required for footjobs was something like 115,wich is only atainable with the synergy of others passives under certain condition in battle,and it was once i already unlocked lot of passives.i got a really hard time to get a footjob only once,and after battle i got a passive that lowered requirement for footjobs but was still at 105 cock requirement,so i got a really hard time to only get a second and it took lot of time.
With the Prisonner mode footjob desire (+2 sadism) i checked at almost the start of the game with the edict that show desires info,and the requirement was already at 80 cock desire requirement needed to do footjobs (maybe even 60 but i'm not sure),wich let you access to theses scenes fairly easy when you reach floor 2 (when i reached floor 2 i got the footjob skill in 2 fights (separates one not waves) cause the nerds were switching position (i actually wasn't aware that it's even possible) when one was ejaculating,without scene cancelation (meaning if others enemies are doing blowjob/handjob it don't cancel theses moves),wich fastened these passives and the skill aquisition even more. (i know rogues can do the same with rimjob cause it hapenned to me later).)

So my advice is to start the game as prisonner mode,chose the desire of the fetich you want,then you can quickly do a game over to restart a new game +,then the cool thing is you can chose a lower difficulty,and karryn will keep her prisonner mode starting passive in the lower difficulty!! =)

I would recommand to kill some ennemies in prisonner mode,but get only few passives in your way to game over/bad end,because i have a second advice :

Starting to work on the flaunt skill unlock on your new new game+ in lower difficulty:

I think it's a good choice to begin to work on it directly when you restart on one of the lower difficulties,because once you get further into the game,and get lot of passives it can become really hard to get the charm needed to unlock the required items slots. (maybe i was missing something but was unable to get the skill on my first playtrough on easy mode once i got lot of passives,mainly because after a new game + karryn was already starting with only 18 charm)

Plus this skill seem to be very usefull/interesting because it give the same stat boost as taunt,but don't angry the ennemies,better,on top of that it can make ennemies horny,a player earlier in this post explained to me that horny stat redure their defence and crit defence,in top of raising their pleasure bar faster,so it's a very usefull skill,and you have a cool little animation.

Here is a quick guide on how i unlocked it at the start after my new game + (feel free to give others way to get it fast,this guide is only based on my experiments after a few try)

First of all,the most important thing to do when you start,is to upgrade karryn bed one time on the first day,it will prevent karryn to have a bad sleep,and her losing stats,charm included (it hapenned once that she lose 1 charm after a normal sleep,but it's nothing compared to the 5-6 charm you lose if she slept bad,you don't recover them later on with a normal sleep),the second edict i bought on first day was the first edict that show karryn stats to get a few funds each day for cheap.Then i fighted the guards for addtionnal bucks,then i done the first sleep (you should not lose charm with bed enhanced).
Second day i bought 2 others edicts that show stats,the ones that give the most founds,then i kicked the guards butts,then sleep.
At that point i started to buy the accessories in edict shop,carefully buying the cheapest ones,and defeating the guards each day.
With this method i was able to reach the charm requirement to equip the good amount of accessories for the skill.
If you have the title that give you 3 order per night if you have equiped the title the entire day (i don't remember the name of this title),it's even easier. With this title,I was done with the accessories with approximatively 35 orders left,giving you more than enough time to finish the 150 ennemies subudued if not already done.
Just do a extra fight if you was already at 150 or more,and it's done.

With all that done,i think you are good to start to play the game normally (or you can just wait to do another game over/new game+ to restart with full order,it's up to you)

If others players have more advice on things that can be good to unlock early,feel free to comment,i'm still in need of advices too,i only shared my own knowledges on this post and have a lot more to discover.

Thanks for watching (that's a lot to read ^^), i hope i helped somes.

(And sorry in advance,english is not my main language,forgive me all the text errors^^)

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
How to get that title? I think I got it, but she doesn't drop her weapon.
You must chose the title "Prison Fighter" in the "EQUIP" menue. Then she will start all fights without the halbert.

I like that a lot, the graphics for unarmed fighting are really cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tmoney912

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I really love this game so i decided to support the dev,and suscribed to the patreon to support the development of this game.
There is too few H games with a mature female main character,+ i really like this "corruption" thing where your character slowly become a sex whore/addict by unlocking various passives (i actually really enjoyed the one one games (ideology in friction,the hereiss,meritocracy exc) cause they have the sames features)).
Karryn prison and the next one one game will be the first H games i'm actually certain to buy (if of course they come to a finished state).

Also i have a minor "guide" for thoses who have the footjob and rimjob fetish,but play on easy or normal difficulty,and have some difficulty to unlock theses sex scenes and the skills,like me on my first playthrough (plus a guide to flaunt skill early game,later on the topic):

If you are ready to restart a game from zero it's very simple,you just need to chose the prisonner mode difficulty (the highest one),in character presets selection you can chose wich part of the body she is sensitive in (i personally chosed the Body sensitivity (lower resist to petting if i remember well),it allow to have an overall balanced desire in all parts,but it's up to you.
Next is the important part,because you can chose karryn desires,and you have access to special choices in prisonner mode.
There is a desire for footjobs,wich give you a +2 sadism bonus ,and one for rimjob too,wich give +2 masochism. (theses choices are the 6 and 7,just read the descriptions,it mention foot job and rimjob)
Theses passives (unfortunately you can chose only one,if you have both fetish you need to do a choice ;) )will greatly reduce the cock desire requirements needed to do footjobs/rimjobs on nerds/rogues once you reach second floor.

(I remember on my first playthrough on easy mode,with the edicts that let you see the karryn state desires,the cock desire required for footjobs was something like 115,wich is only atainable with the synergy of others passives under certain condition in battle,and it was once i already unlocked lot of passives.i got a really hard time to get a footjob only once,and after battle i got a passive that lowered requirement for footjobs but was still at 105 cock requirement,so i got a really hard time to only get a second and it took lot of time.
With the Prisonner mode footjob desire (+2 sadism) i checked at almost the start of the game with the edict that show desires info,and the requirement was already at 80 cock desire requirement needed to do footjobs (maybe even 60 but i'm not sure),wich let you access to theses scenes fairly easy when you reach floor 2 (when i reached floor 2 i got the footjob skill in 2 fights (separates one not waves) cause the nerds were switching position (i actually wasn't aware that it's even possible) when one was ejaculating,without scene cancelation (meaning if others enemies are doing blowjob/handjob it don't cancel theses moves),wich fastened these passives and the skill aquisition even more. (i know rogues can do the same with rimjob cause it hapenned to me later).)

So my advice is to start the game as prisonner mode,chose the desire of the fetich you want,then you can quickly do a game over to restart a new game +,then the cool thing is you can chose a lower difficulty,and karryn will keep her prisonner mode starting passive in the lower difficulty!! =)

I would recommand to kill some ennemies in prisonner mode,but get only few passives in your way to game over/bad end,because i have a second advice :

Starting to work on the flaunt skill unlock on your new new game+ in lower difficulty:

I think it's a good choice to begin to work on it directly when you restart on one of the lower difficulties,because once you get further into the game,and get lot of passives it can become really hard to get the charm needed to unlock the required items slots. (maybe i was missing something but was unable to get the skill on my first playtrough on easy mode once i got lot of passives,mainly because after a new game + karryn was already starting with only 18 charm)

Plus this skill seem to be very usefull/interesting because it give the same stat boost as taunt,but don't angry the ennemies,better,on top of that it can make ennemies horny,a player earlier in this post explained to me that horny stat redure their defence and crit defence,in top of raising their pleasure bar faster,so it's a very usefull skill,and you have a cool little animation.

Here is a quick guide on how i unlocked it at the start after my new game + (feel free to give others way to get it fast,this guide is only based on my experiments after a few try)

First of all,the most important thing to do when you start,is to upgrade karryn bed one time on the first day,it will prevent karryn to have a bad sleep,and her losing stats,charm included (it hapenned once that she lose 1 charm after a normal sleep,but it's nothing compared to the 5-6 charm you lose if she slept bad,you don't recover them later on with a normal sleep),the second edict i bought on first day was the first edict that show karryn stats to get a few funds each day for cheap.Then i fighted the guards for addtionnal bucks,then i done the first sleep (you should not lose charm with bed enhanced).
Second day i bought 2 others edicts that show stats,the ones that give the most founds,then i kicked the guards butts,then sleep.
At that point i started to buy the accessories in edict shop,carefully buying the cheapest ones,and defeating the guards each day.
With this method i was able to reach the charm requirement to equip the good amount of accessories for the skill.
If you have the title that give you 3 order per night if you have equiped the title the entire day (i don't remember the name of this title),it's even easier. With this title,I was done with the accessories with approximatively 35 orders left,giving you more than enough time to finish the 150 ennemies subudued if not already done.
Just do a extra fight if you was already at 150 or more,and it's done.

With all that done,i think you are good to start to play the game normally (or you can just wait to do another game over/new game+ to restart with full order,it's up to you)

If others players have more advice on things that can be good to unlock early,feel free to comment,i'm still in need of advices too,i only shared my own knowledges on this post and have a lot more to discover.

Thanks for watching (that's a lot to read ^^), i hope i helped somes.

(And sorry in advance,english is not my main language,forgive me all the text errors^^)
I'd like to add a few things regarding charm, because that's what I was trying to boost in my latest run. Firstly, I am pretty sure you do not lose charm (or any other skill) permanently. Especially (bad or good) sleep only affects the stats for the day afaik. If you somehow managed that, do you remember how you did it?
And secondly I would like to help those who want to increase their charm. I looked in the code for the actions that give Exp for your charm skill and found the following.
Note: If you reached your lvl cap (12 in the beginning, 24 after clearing first stage) you don't earn exp in anything. That's why you can have very different stats in different runs while having the same player level.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Finally found a way to turn off Auto Save!

In the YEP_X_Autosave.js file insert this row: "return;" before this row: "SceneManager._scene.performAutosave();".

It should look like this:

StorageManager.performAutosave = function() {
if ($gameMap.mapId() <= 0) return;
if ($gameTemp._autosaveNewGame) return;
if (!$gameSystem.canAutosave()) return;
return;
SceneManager._scene.performAutosave();
};

If you want Auto Save back again, just delete the added row. :)
You absolute fucking legend.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I'd like to add a few things regarding charm, because that's what I was trying to boost in my latest run. Firstly, I am pretty sure you do not lose charm (or any other skill) permanently. Especially (bad or good) sleep only affects the stats for the day afaik. If you somehow managed that, do you remember how you did it?
And secondly I would like to help those who want to increase their charm. I looked in the code for the actions that give Exp for your charm skill and found the following.
Note: If you reached your lvl cap (12 in the beginning, 24 after clearing first stage) you don't earn exp in anything. That's why you can have very different stats in different runs while having the same player level.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm almost certain that you start the game with 28 charm by default,that's why i recommended to start working on the skill early.

In my few trys to get the flaunt skill at the begining like explained in my post,i haven't upgraded the bed a few times,and the charm losed with the bad sleep were not back after a good sleep,and it hapenned all the times if i remember well (either on my flaunt skill acquisition trys,mostly only by buying edicts,fighting guards,sleeping,and by playing normally on my easy mode character).

However the bad sleep do not affect your base charm,so after a new game + to make anothers try i was restarting at 28 (the same happen if you have more than 28)

Like i said,but have no precise information,it seem that certain passive can greatly reduce your base charm (28) ,because like i explained,in my first playthrough on easy mode,after getting lot of passives (i have aprox' 250 on easy character ),on a new game plus i was always restarting with only 18 charm instead of 28 you have by default.
Maybe by carefully reading all passives i unlocked i could find some infos on why it is reduced by default on this character,but the mechanics in this game are so complex,and i'm not an expert,it would be difficult (not mentionning potentially hidden factors that can influence that)

For the stat/xp part,i noticed that as well,my character on easy at 24 evade almost all attack so i think i must have raised this stat while leveling (a guard explain that the different attack type when used,give xp for the linked stat,so if you use one type of attack more than other you boost it more (i'm hitting like a truck and evading a lot,but also miss a lot),it can be boosted even more with the edict training for that stat that increase growth.

In the end I'm evading almost all attacks on my easy character,making it difficult sometimes to focus on specifics actions,like to have clothes pulled off (i can go an entire waitress job playing session without a prisonner successfully pulling of a cloth even 1 time cause she evade all) :p

Meanwhile on my new character i'm now at lvl 22 but almost never evade attacks (maybe it's because i'm on normal difficulty too)

I'm also curious to know what xp give the flaunt skill usage you showed,is this general xp or for a specific stat xp?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
is there gonna be a preg system here? that would be awsome
I follow the thread a lot and I don't think it was ever mentioned by data miners. I personally haven't found anything related to it in my data mining. Not saying it won't but it hasn't been mentioned yet as far as I know but take this info with a grain of salt. Developer might decide to add it at any given point and there's no one better who you could ask that to other than the dev himself. He has a Twitter and Patreon. Try there.

Last edited:
Reactions: cocomiel1

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I get it but he could make pregnancy endings with some time skips if he wants to make it realistic and still cater to pregnancy lovers.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I'm almost certain that you start the game with 28 charm by default,that's why i recommended to start working on the skill early.

In my few trys to get the flaunt skill at the begining like explained in my post,i haven't upgraded the bed a few times,and the charm losed with the bad sleep were not back after a good sleep,and it hapenned all the times if i remember well (either on my flaunt skill acquisition trys,mostly only by buying edicts,fighting guards,sleeping,and by playing normally on my easy mode character).

However the bad sleep do not affect your base charm,so after a new game + to make anothers try i was restarting at 28 (the same happen if you have more than 28)

Like i said,but have no precise information,it seem that certain passive can greatly reduce your base charm (28) ,because like i explained,in my first playthrough on easy mode,after getting lot of passives (i have aprox' 250 on easy character ),on a new game plus i was always restarting with only 18 charm instead of 28 you have by default.
Maybe by carefully reading all passives i unlocked i could find some infos on why it is reduced by default on this character,but the mechanics in this game are so complex,and i'm not an expert,it would be difficult (not mentionning potentially hidden factors that can influence that)

For the stat/xp part,i noticed that as well,my character on easy at 24 evade almost all attack so i think i must have raised this stat while leveling (a guard explain that the different attack type when used,give xp for the linked stat,so if you use one type of attack more than other you boost it more (i'm hitting like a truck and evading a lot,but also miss a lot),it can be boosted even more with the edict training for that stat that increase growth.

In the end I'm evading almost all attacks on my easy character,making it difficult sometimes to focus on specifics actions,like to have clothes pulled off (i can go an entire waitress job playing session without a prisonner successfully pulling of a cloth even 1 time cause she evade all) :p

Meanwhile on my new character i'm now at lvl 22 but almost never evade attacks (maybe it's because i'm on normal difficulty too)

I'm also curious to know what xp give the flaunt skill usage you showed,is this general xp or for a specific stat xp?
Ok, I think I got it. I totally forgot that you lose 0.1 charm for every slut level you have.:rolleyes: And because the slut lvl is just the amount of passives, you lose charm when gaining more and more passives (except those few that give charm). If you have 250 passives that's 25 charm. Your numbers may be different, because when NG+ you keep your level and stats (but lose the charm gained through accessoires ofc).

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes