ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
hope in the future they will add more options for invasion during masturbation
mby give a option to fight naked (like we have now) or if you want you let the guys join the fun (if your slut is high enough)
best of both worlds

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
hope in the future they will add more options for invasion during masturbation
mby give a option to fight naked (like we have now) or if you want you let the guys join the fun (if your slut is high enough)
best of both worlds
Agreed I was saying something about that some pages back.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
I know it is too soon, but it is to expect a 6 month development as well? (like 0.3-0.4)
The Devs stated the next build would be 3 months from their Christmas/New Year's break, and based on the status updates so far its expected the next build will be in march, barring any delays of course.

Reactions: Pablim1

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
My new favorite game.

Though I'm struggling on prisoner mode - can't quite figure out the best edicts in the right order. I can make it to the second floor easy enough but then I'm constantly losing battles due to built up fatigue or running completely out of cash.

Any guides or walkthroughs yet?

Reactions: Christo_Reese

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
My new favorite game.

Though I'm struggling on prisoner mode - can't quite figure out the best edicts in the right order. I can make it to the second floor easy enough but then I'm constantly losing battles due to built up fatigue or running completely out of cash.

Any guides or walkthroughs yet?
Before I get into this, general rule (at least for now) is to take the Skilled Manager perk at the start of a Prisoner run so you will have access to 3 point edicts (except for a Fighter build, I would take Cost Saving Supervisor or Ambitious Experimenter. Both are good to help with money, and you don't really need the higher tier training for Level 2 as a Fighter). Other general rules would be to swap out your starting title immediately for anything else (it adds expense), downgrade your guards to prison guards, and get Self Paid Equipment (under Fort Ganon). Try to keep Order low (increases subsidies), but not too low after level 1 is Subjugated, because if there is a riot it will deduct the Control that is post-riot from your Order. So if you have 15 Order, and -9 Control, you are only safe if Level 1 doesn't riot. If Level 1 does riot the next day, it will be Game Over because Control will be lower than -15.

The rest depends on how you want to play, and building Karryn's stats correctly for your style. There's a level cap, and exp is attributed to each individual stat itself as opposed to just a general "exp bar." Specific actions give exp to certain stats, modified by "exp growth" that's also applicable to each individual stat.

So, the best way to make sure you get the stats you want before Karryn hits her level cap (12 initially, 24 after level 1 is Subjugated), is to buy Earrings that correspond to your build before you start fighting anyone (Earrings have substantial growth rate effects).

Slut build is by far the strongest, and needs Endurance and Energy. [Earrings] Heart is good, as well as [Earrings] Sun (can't rush Sun on Prisoner). Once you get these, make sure you don't use your Halberd or Kicks to avoid leveling the wrong stats until you hit cap. After you get an earring, do mind training. Healing Thoughts and Mind Over Matter are op. You also seem to get a lot more Order for subduing enemies with sex.

Charm build (low sluttiness) needs [Earrings] Moon and some Agility. You will need to start by equipping one item from each category (1 Bracelet, 1 Ring, etc). The "set bonus" of having one of each accessory will also boost Charm growth. So just get these bonuses as your Charm levels up. I would go [Bracelet] Beads, [Ring] Midi, then [Necklace] Clover. Try to have [Earrings] Moon for Level 2. As for playing Charm build, just keep desires low and dodge attacks without attacking. (Prisoners have a charm requirement you need to meet before they will jerk off infront of Karryn, and each type of prisoner has their own charm requirement.)

A Fighter build needs a bit of training in everything. I also like to start fighting day 1 because there is much less Order gained from winning via force. I focus on Dex first, then Agi, then Endurance. Str last. Dex because you want to get Cleave ASAP, and you don't want to be missing Rogues. Agi for evasion, but also makes you go first and sometimes makes enemies skip their turn. Endurance because it gives some good titles that give a lot of Stamina regen which is great for staying on your feet. Also try to keep your clothes on. You want to be using your Power boost and Counter attack Willpower skills every turn instead of desire suppression. A fighter should be able to beat the first boss with sub-10 sluttiness, and net you the Strip Resist gift, which helps with this a lot (although I think I prefer the +crit rate). I don't usually get Earrings for a fighter build, but get [Bracelet] Beads and Red early on.

Focus on Control boosting edicts once level 1 is Subjugated. Control will tank a bit because of the Thug and Goblin problems that arise once the Level 1 tree is unlocked. Need to take care of those asap. I'd recommend No Mandatory Labor for thugs first, then Kitchen and Mess hall next, then Visitor Center, then Basic Guard Training, then Anti-Goblin Squads. Repair Dish Washing and/or Reception to get some Order in a pinch. Usually only worried about Control/Order on a fighter build.

That should be enough to get the ball rolling for you, I personally wouldn't be interested in making a full-fledged guide until the game is completed. Hopefully this helps, though.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Boob desire at 100% and being drunk helps. I altered the code on lines 8 and 10, because even after getting 120 passives and a high slut level she wouldn't flash her tits for some reason. You can find this in Karryn's Prison - v.4u\www\js\plugins\RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js
Yeah it's not the best designed trigger as when it's an option to happen, I find you hardly get any drink requests anymore that would allow you to get drunk. Flashing seems to replace drinking requests, even if you're going to auto refuse flashing anyway.
A drinking request after rejecting flashing would be good heh.

Reactions: fffffffffffk

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I'm curious more about which titles are already in the game and fully achievable in a current playthrough, and their unlock requirements. I found RemtairyKarrynTitles.js naturally, but that only lists them. If anyone can make a save of all possible titles, I'd very much appreciate it.

Also, while playing with the passives save file, I've noticed Karryn wake up and NOT replace her panties, considering I haven't edited the .js files, there has to be something that does so automatically, because I didn't have any titles or passives that would explain why she left them off. Any ideas?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I'm curious more about which titles are already in the game and fully achievable in a current playthrough, and their unlock requirements. I found RemtairyKarrynTitles.js naturally, but that only lists them. If anyone can make a save of all possible titles, I'd very much appreciate it.

Also, while playing with the passives save file, I've noticed Karryn wake up and NOT replace her panties, considering I haven't edited the .js files, there has to be something that does so automatically, because I didn't have any titles or passives that would explain why she left them off. Any ideas?
The only 'legit' way to not have panties in the morning is a passive with internal name PASSIVE_PANTIES_STRIPPED_THREE_ID. With this passive you have a 33% chance to not have panties when you wake up. This passive is not fully implemented yet and therefore if you get the passive by altering the code/requirements it does not show up in your list ingame. The effects for some not-implemented passives (including this one) are already working so no harm in unlocking it by modding.
The fastest way to get the effect without having non-implemented passives is a little code tweak:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Ah, right, okay I now know what was happening, the person who provided the save edited their game before sharing, and so those unimplemented, unlisted effects were secretly on there.

Which skills work, but can only be added in via file editing?

Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
Before I get into this, general rule (at least for now) is to take the Skilled Manager perk at the start of a Prisoner run so you will have access to 3 point edicts (except for a Fighter build, I would take Cost Saving Supervisor or Ambitious Experimenter. Both are good to help with money, and you don't really need the higher tier training for Level 2 as a Fighter). Other general rules would be to swap out your starting title immediately for anything else (it adds expense), downgrade your guards to prison guards, and get Self Paid Equipment (under Fort Ganon). Try to keep Order low (increases subsidies), but not too low after level 1 is Subjugated, because if there is a riot it will deduct the Control that is post-riot from your Order. So if you have 15 Order, and -9 Control, you are only safe if Level 1 doesn't riot. If Level 1 does riot the next day, it will be Game Over because Control will be lower than -15.

The rest depends on how you want to play, and building Karryn's stats correctly for your style. There's a level cap, and exp is attributed to each individual stat itself as opposed to just a general "exp bar." Specific actions give exp to certain stats, modified by "exp growth" that's also applicable to each individual stat.

So, the best way to make sure you get the stats you want before Karryn hits her level cap (12 initially, 24 after level 1 is Subjugated), is to buy Earrings that correspond to your build before you start fighting anyone (Earrings have substantial growth rate effects).

Slut build is by far the strongest, and needs Endurance and Energy. [Earrings] Heart is good, as well as [Earrings] Sun (can't rush Sun on Prisoner). Once you get these, make sure you don't use your Halberd or Kicks to avoid leveling the wrong stats until you hit cap. After you get an earring, do mind training. Healing Thoughts and Mind Over Matter are op. You also seem to get a lot more Order for subduing enemies with sex.

Charm build (low sluttiness) needs [Earrings] Moon and some Agility. You will need to start by equipping one item from each category (1 Bracelet, 1 Ring, etc). The "set bonus" of having one of each accessory will also boost Charm growth. So just get these bonuses as your Charm levels up. I would go [Bracelet] Beads, [Ring] Midi, then [Necklace] Clover. Try to have [Earrings] Moon for Level 2. As for playing Charm build, just keep desires low and dodge attacks without attacking. (Prisoners have a charm requirement you need to meet before they will jerk off infront of Karryn, and each type of prisoner has their own charm requirement.)

A Fighter build needs a bit of training in everything. I also like to start fighting day 1 because there is much less Order gained from winning via force. I focus on Dex first, then Agi, then Endurance. Str last. Dex because you want to get Cleave ASAP, and you don't want to be missing Rogues. Agi for evasion, but also makes you go first and sometimes makes enemies skip their turn. Endurance because it gives some good titles that give a lot of Stamina regen which is great for staying on your feet. Also try to keep your clothes on. You want to be using your Power boost and Counter attack Willpower skills every turn instead of desire suppression. A fighter should be able to beat the first boss with sub-10 sluttiness, and net you the Strip Resist gift, which helps with this a lot (although I think I prefer the +crit rate). I don't usually get Earrings for a fighter build, but get [Bracelet] Beads and Red early on.

Focus on Control boosting edicts once level 1 is Subjugated. Control will tank a bit because of the Thug and Goblin problems that arise once the Level 1 tree is unlocked. Need to take care of those asap. I'd recommend No Mandatory Labor for thugs first, then Kitchen and Mess hall next, then Visitor Center, then Basic Guard Training, then Anti-Goblin Squads. Repair Dish Washing and/or Reception to get some Order in a pinch. Usually only worried about Control/Order on a fighter build.

That should be enough to get the ball rolling for you, I personally wouldn't be interested in making a full-fledged guide until the game is completed. Hopefully this helps, though.
Great guide thank you! You seem to have a grasp of the gaming mechanics much better than mine! Never even crossed my mind to do a charm build. When you're going the charm route, are you basically only waiting for them to cum from masturbating? You mentioned obtaining a reward with under 10 slut level via the charm build, how did you go about it because I'm trying it right now and even though they never petted karryn she's still getting passives from being exposed to semen.

Reactions: NTRprise

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
Great guide thank you! You seem to have a grasp of the gaming mechanics much better than mine! Never even crossed my mind to do a charm build. When you're going the charm route, are you basically only waiting for them to cum from masturbating? You mentioned obtaining a reward with under 10 slut level via the charm build, how did you go about it because I'm trying it right now and even though they never petted karryn she's still getting passives from being exposed to semen.
I actually wasn't descriptive enough when I mentioned a Charm build, so I'll add more detail to that. But first, I mentioned sub-10 slut level is doable for a Fighter. I think while building Charm, sub-20 slut level -might- be doable on Prisoner difficulty to get the +2 Charm reward from the boss, but you would have to rush it before passives start stacking up. Have only done it on the easier difficulties myself.

So a bit more explanation on building Charm. Keeping desires low and playing passive (spamming Cautious Stance) is a means to level Charm. So yes, this would be the prisoners literally just jerking themselves senseless in your presence. However, once you reach level cap, gameplay would transition into something else of your choosing.

Having high Charm and unlocking Flaunt, enemies will mostly be trying to take Karryn's clothes off, or jerking themselves as opposed to using regular melee attacks. If you wanted to start playing as a Fighter from here, you could see this as a form of crowd control. You would also have access to more equipment, giving you a nice power boost there. You could also transition into being slutty, but you would have to equip the accessories you want before you start stacking passives, because you will probably lose an equipment slot (0.1 charm lost per slut level gained). The main difference between a Charm built slutty Karryn and an Energy built one, would be the control you have over the prisoners. Ideally Charm Karryn is in control of a situation and generally keeps her Stamina above 0, while Energy Karryn is usually always on 0 Stamina, but will never get knocked out because she can't cum fast enough to lose all her energy.

Using the handjob skill only requires cock desire. So, you could keep your slut level somewhat low if you get the handjob skill, then keep all desires except cock desire low. Then just give everyone handjobs. There's a few skills under the Mind tree called See No Evil, Hear No Evil, and Speak No Evil (reduces all desires). Having the set-bonus from having one of each accessory equipped also reduces the cost of skills (Willpower skills included), making the use of Speak No Evil much easier. So giving everyone handjobs while keeping desires low is actually possible.

Hopefully this clarifies things.

Edit: Apparently Speak No Evil does not work in the current build, so don't waste your time getting it.

Last edited:

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
I actually wasn't descriptive enough when I mentioned a Charm build, so I'll add more detail to that. But first, I mentioned sub-10 slut level is doable for a Fighter. I think while building Charm, sub-20 slut level -might- be doable on Prisoner difficulty to get the +2 Charm reward from the boss, but you would have to rush it before passives start stacking up. Have only done it on the easier difficulties myself.

So a bit more explanation on building Charm. Keeping desires low and playing passive (spamming Cautious Stance) is a means to level Charm. So yes, this would be the prisoners literally just jerking themselves senseless in your presence. However, once you reach level cap, gameplay would transition into something else of your choosing.

Having high Charm and unlocking Flaunt, enemies will mostly be trying to take Karryn's clothes off, or jerking themselves as opposed to using regular melee attacks. If you wanted to start playing as a Fighter from here, you could see this as a form of crowd control. You would also have access to more equipment, giving you a nice power boost there. You could also transition into being slutty, but you would have to equip the accessories you want before you start stacking passives, because you will probably lose an equipment slot (0.1 charm lost per slut level gained). The main difference between a Charm built slutty Karryn and an Energy built one, would be the control you have over the prisoners. Ideally Charm Karryn is in control of a situation and generally keeps her Stamina above 0, while Energy Karryn is usually always on 0 Stamina, but will never get knocked out because she can't cum fast enough to lose all her energy.

Using the handjob skill only requires cock desire. So, you could keep your slut level somewhat low if you get the handjob skill, then keep all desires except cock desire low. Then just give everyone handjobs. There's a few skills under the Mind tree called See No Evil, Hear No Evil, and Speak No Evil (reduces all desires). Having the set-bonus from having one of each accessory equipped also reduces the cost of skills (Willpower skills included), making the use of Speak No Evil much easier. So giving everyone handjobs while keeping desires low is actually possible.

Hopefully this clarifies things.
Wow, that's something I should try for another save

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes