Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Does anybody know what file to edit to increase charm exp from enemies jerking themselves off? Trying to build a charm build but spamming cautious stance just makes my karryn dodge everything while increasing her agility a lot more compared to charm increases.
there is one way of low agi charm build
but first make it clear how xp gained: only by successful execution can you gain atribute exp at the end/premature escape of battle
find the accessory for agi lowering and the endurance ring equip it
in battle let them strip you then any prisoner you encounter will masturbate on you as long as you can manage the desires
if your desires are out of control escape the encounter and receive the earned exp and prison control
this is the fastest way to grind it
the high agi route leads to high slutines (butslut) so does the defeat sequence(cumslut)
also great source of charm if you buy accessories but ofcours only if you have gold(it is there to compensate other builds )+
in all builds is imperative to have the first def skill from endurance tree
at charm build mind skill tree is the most important+accessories
Leave the other BS others say about it to later when you have 50+charm and laugh a heart full how easy to build a charming character with low slutiness if you know how to do it

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
You seem a bit confused. I'm not saying to build Energy while also building Charm. I'm addressing them as two different builds/play-throughs.
have you ever read what you write?no?:geek::FacePalm:
yes its 2 different play trough as i stated before
but you did:oops:
my writing tends to be bit broken but accurate:rolleyes:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Does anybody know what file to edit to increase charm exp from enemies jerking themselves off? Trying to build a charm build but spamming cautious stance just makes my karryn dodge everything while increasing her agility a lot more compared to charm increases.
To go back to your original question, the following code segments are the charm exp gain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

superbear

Jun 19, 2017
After a few edits in charm exp I experimented with a pure Charm Karryn build. With a little cheating to get all the accessories at the start I manage to hit 191 charm after clearing level 2. It was quite fun entering combat with most enemies over 90% aroused and cumming within 1-2 turns lol. Too bad its impossible to even hit over 100 charm normally.

• Haha
Reactions: Pirat.911

Kpacc

Jul 31, 2017
After a few edits in charm exp I experimented with a pure Charm Karryn build. With a little cheating to get all the accessories at the start I manage to hit 191 charm after clearing level 2. It was quite fun entering combat with most enemies over 90% aroused and cumming within 1-2 turns lol. Too bad its impossible to even hit over 100 charm normally.
How I can to change charm parameters? Can you help me?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Can anyone confirm, that a low slut level Charm build is actually possible on Prisoner Mode? Without any cheats. Got tired of it after 3 days, because it takes forever. I just want to know, if I am wasting my time, if I can to the same with my other builds. Aim is to finish Floor 2 at around 14 Days and Slut Level around 20.

Reactions: Lister

Nickzz235

Sep 9, 2018
is there any guide/terminology list/mechanics somewhere for this game? maybe I'm just bad with the game, but overall the game is hard without knowing how things work, and high variance between actions failed me to understand the next layer mechanics....

overall a good game

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
is there any guide/terminology list/mechanics somewhere for this game? maybe I'm just bad with the game, but overall the game is hard without knowing how things work, and high variance between actions failed me to understand the next layer mechanics....

overall a good game
There is a bunch of NPCs (guards in the guard room and inmates in the dining room) that pretty much explain everything.
There's a lot of them though.

superbear

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone confirm, that a low slut level Charm build is actually possible on Prisoner Mode? Without any cheats. Got tired of it after 3 days, because it takes forever. I just want to know, if I am wasting my time, if I can to the same with my other builds. Aim is to finish Floor 2 at around 14 Days and Slut Level around 20.
Technically it is possible but will take a very very long time. I imagine without cheating it will take 100+ days, this is because you need gold to buy all the accessories. If you are still interested in trying this is what you do: go fighter build for the 1st floor and build up your gold to buy all the accessories. Once that is done you can beat up the first boss and get the charm gift. That should get you enough charm to equip all slots. Equip one of each type to get the charm growth boost making sure one of them is the Moon earring for the charm growth boost. Also equip the title 'Beauty and the Butthole' if you have it. Then on floor 2 try to engage groups of 4+ enemies. Flee battle straight away and you will be gaining pure charm exp because with around 69 charm enemies will start combat aroused. Keep engaging and fleeing and your charm will go up without other stats going up.

Flashing in the bar also earns charm exp but is not possible with low slut lvl sadly.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Technically it is possible but will take a very very long time. I imagine without cheating it will take 100+ days, this is because you need gold to buy all the accessories. If you are still interested in trying this is what you do: go fighter build for the 1st floor and build up your gold to buy all the accessories. Once that is done you can beat up the first boss and get the charm gift. That should get you enough charm to equip all slots. Equip one of each type to get the charm growth boost making sure one of them is the Moon earring for the charm growth boost. Also equip the title 'Beauty and the Butthole' if you have it. Then on floor 2 try to engage groups of 4+ enemies. Flee battle straight away and you will be gaining pure charm exp because with around 69 charm enemies will start combat aroused. Keep engaging and fleeing and your charm will go up without other stats going up.

Flashing in the bar also earns charm exp but is not possible with low slut lvl sadly.
Ah, ok. Was just curious about the Charm build because someone called it OP but if it is only really possible with cheating or with 100+ days, then it is more a fun build. Thanks for the info.

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
Ah, ok. Was just curious about the Charm build because someone called it OP but if it is only really possible with cheating or with 100+ days, then it is more a fun build. Thanks for the info.
100 days seems excessive. Although I didn't begin fighting anyone until around day 16 or so. Here's a save right after beating the first boss with Slut Level 9 using Charm. Hopefully this is set up enough if anyone wants to try and finish level 2. (No files were modded and no cheats were used.)

You'll have to delete a current save and rename my save file in place of the one you deleted. So just start a new game (or duplicate a Secretary save file to another slot) to make a file, delete it in the folder, not in game, then name my file in it's place. This way you don't need the global file.

Reactions: Litshadow

poldy

Jan 13, 2019
Once you get the Passives that give you energy from swallowing and creampies you can last pretty long, I have some fights that are purely sex actions that Karryn can come 3 or 4 times and still have plenty of energy and stamina.
i have like 11h but i still dont have it do You remember what do You do for this ? or at last pls send name of this passive

Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
100 days seems excessive. Although I didn't begin fighting anyone until around day 16 or so. Here's a save right after beating the first boss with Slut Level 9 using Charm. Hopefully this is set up enough if anyone wants to try and finish level 2. (No files were modded and no cheats were used.)

You'll have to delete a current save and rename my save file in place of the one you deleted. So just start a new game (or duplicate a Secretary save file to another slot) to make a file, delete it in the folder, not in game, then name my file in it's place. This way you don't need the global file.
How do you go 16 days without fighting anyone?

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
How do you go 16 days without fighting anyone?
Take Ambitious Experimenter. Once you get low on Order, start buying Order/Control edicts. Basic Guard Training, Kitchen and Mess Hall, Better Guard Meals, then Bulk Food Supplier.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes