Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
the game is only livel 1 ? or it's possible play level 2 also¿
There's level 1 rioting/subjugated and level 2 rioting. There's quite a lot of new content, but just be aware that level 2 is not complete.

Last edited:

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017

Unlocked
January 29th, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here!

Time has flown by extremely quickly! January is almost over and this is my first Progress Report of 2020!
So without further ado, for the past month I have been mostly working on Island Saga. I playtested it, did some coding, translated stuff that were untranslated, edited and fixed some stuff. And now that's over and the work has been passed over to the next person to work on it. I also did some very minor work on Bifrost this week. I've also did some work on Karryn's Prison now and then so Sachinama's workflow can keep moving.
And now with the status of both projects in the hands of other people, I'm going to focus on Karryn's Prison for a bit, specifically the design and implementation of the Receptionist job. I can't give any details away since it is still in the very early implementation stages so anything can still change. But it involve non-inmate, outside visitors and that means Name Submission time! We're really close to the end of the month so instead of ending it at the end of the month like usual, I'm going to extend the deadline by a few days.

jlight7

Dec 23, 2018
This is honestly the best Hgame ever made. I've been playing them since Rance and shit like rapelay came out and Karryn blows everything away by a mile.
Meltys Quest was great but this game is on a level of its own with potential to become immeasurably better with new floors and jobs.
The fucking Goblins are the best part of the game so far and I hope there is more special scenes with them and the thugs when choosing the corruption path for dealing with them.
The Bar scene is amazing and I'm super excited to see how the receptionist job turns out.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
how can I get more money?
Some edicts give money or lower expenses, you can fight the guards near the office, you can earn tips at the bar, low order = more dangerous fights but more money each day. Subjugating level 1 will also increase daily income by a little bit.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
This is honestly the best Hgame ever made. I've been playing them since Rance and shit like rapelay came out and Karryn blows everything away by a mile.
Meltys Quest was great but this game is on a level of its own with potential to become immeasurably better with new floors and jobs.
The fucking Goblins are the best part of the game so far and I hope there is more special scenes with them and the thugs when choosing the corruption path for dealing with them.
The Bar scene is amazing and I'm super excited to see how the receptionist job turns out.
Yeah, I'm finding it pretty amazing also. Not only just because it's actually a game, which many things here aren't, but I usually hate combat in these games.
But in this, I actually like it. And the 'lose' to see stuff which I usually don't like, it seems to come without trying here (and it's not a 'game over' lose), the decent into depravity just goes so organically it's just part of the game. Not something you have to force to occur.

They really worked on the gameplay to balance it all out. And the minigames as a change of pace.. it's awesome!

lordthrone17

Jun 30, 2019
Does it get harder to get drunk if you have a high bar reputation?
i currently have a bar rep of 28 and just barely manage to get karryn drunk enough for the specific scene to play. How ever after playing around with a save which has a lower bar rep (around 8), it became much easier, to the point that karryn got drunk ever time during the bar job.
just wondering if the higher rep actually makes the chances of that scene occurring harder.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Does it get harder to get drunk if you have a high bar reputation?
i currently have a bar rep of 28 and just barely manage to get karryn drunk enough for the specific scene to play. How ever after playing around with a save which has a lower bar rep (around 8), it became much easier, to the point that karryn got drunk ever time during the bar job.
just wondering if the higher rep actually makes the chances of that scene occurring harder.
Karryn getting drunk is based on a hidden stat that's her alcohol tolerance, if you work in the bar constantly ( every day) it becomes harder to get her drunk. My guess is the lower bar rep save hasn't had her work a lot yet, while your save has.

KagomeSmiles

Dec 25, 2017
Karryn getting drunk is based on a hidden stat that's her alcohol tolerance, if you work in the bar constantly ( every day) it becomes harder to get her drunk. My guess is the lower bar rep save hasn't had her work a lot yet, while your save has.
Which js file do I need to edit to change her tolerance?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Which js file do I need to edit to change her tolerance?
The alcohol tolerance is only affected by the max stamina value. Basically it is the ratio of alcohol to max stamina. You find most code regarding the bar minigame in the RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js file. I suggest two things to change her alcohol tolerance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
Does anyone know how difficult it would be to mod Karryn's Prison?
I love the game, don't get me wrong, but I think a mod that could adjust various things could be awesome. Like adding an option to speed up enemy turns or adding a keybind that speeds up enemy turns (like the "enter/OK key does) but without the risk that it suddenly becomes your turn and you use a Willpower skill before you realize that you have to let go of the button.

Other adjustments could be requirements for various sex skills, ie. how much of the individual desire levels are needed for certain skills. And the sex part of the combat could also use some tweaking, since it takes forever to beat opponents with sexual skills because they do so little "pleasure damage".
if you are good with coding you can. A rpgmaker decoder allows user to open in RPGmaker MV

Reactions: knight2000

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
i've had karryn fuck over 20 guys and have not ever seen an option to release desire. mt record stats never seem to change any more tho. i'm stuck at 15 creampies and pussy fuck is also at 15 no matter how many times she has sex
It may have to do with RemtiaryKarrenLimit.js not sure though.

lordthrone17

Jun 30, 2019
there is a option in the "training" section (where you can upgrade strength and dexterity) called Release thoughts (or something like that) that allows you to release desire.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
It may have to do with RemtiaryKarrenLimit.js not sure though.
someone a bunch of pages back said that those limits are fixed in this version. that might change in the next version. also because i never let the butt stat go above 35, i couldn't get the release desires option. i had to edit her butt stat to show i maxed it 5 times to get release desire to work.

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Before I get into this, general rule (at least for now) is to take the Skilled Manager perk at the start of a Prisoner run so you will have access to 3 point edicts (except for a Fighter build, I would take Cost Saving Supervisor or Ambitious Experimenter. Both are good to help with money, and you don't really need the higher tier training for Level 2 as a Fighter). Other general rules would be to swap out your starting title immediately for anything else (it adds expense), downgrade your guards to prison guards, and get Self Paid Equipment (under Fort Ganon). Try to keep Order low (increases subsidies), but not too low after level 1 is Subjugated, because if there is a riot it will deduct the Control that is post-riot from your Order. So if you have 15 Order, and -9 Control, you are only safe if Level 1 doesn't riot. If Level 1 does riot the next day, it will be Game Over because Control will be lower than -15.

The rest depends on how you want to play, and building Karryn's stats correctly for your style. There's a level cap, and exp is attributed to each individual stat itself as opposed to just a general "exp bar." Specific actions give exp to certain stats, modified by "exp growth" that's also applicable to each individual stat.

So, the best way to make sure you get the stats you want before Karryn hits her level cap (12 initially, 24 after level 1 is Subjugated), is to buy Earrings that correspond to your build before you start fighting anyone (Earrings have substantial growth rate effects).

Slut build is by far the strongest, and needs Endurance and Energy. [Earrings] Heart is good, as well as [Earrings] Sun (can't rush Sun on Prisoner). Once you get these, make sure you don't use your Halberd or Kicks to avoid leveling the wrong stats until you hit cap. After you get an earring, do mind training. Healing Thoughts and Mind Over Matter are op. You also seem to get a lot more Order for subduing enemies with sex.

Charm build (low sluttiness) needs [Earrings] Moon and some Agility. You will need to start by equipping one item from each category (1 Bracelet, 1 Ring, etc). The "set bonus" of having one of each accessory will also boost Charm growth. So just get these bonuses as your Charm levels up. I would go [Bracelet] Beads, [Ring] Midi, then [Necklace] Clover. Try to have [Earrings] Moon for Level 2. As for playing Charm build, just keep desires low and dodge attacks without attacking. (Prisoners have a charm requirement you need to meet before they will jerk off infront of Karryn, and each type of prisoner has their own charm requirement.)

A Fighter build needs a bit of training in everything. I also like to start fighting day 1 because there is much less Order gained from winning via force. I focus on Dex first, then Agi, then Endurance. Str last. Dex because you want to get Cleave ASAP, and you don't want to be missing Rogues. Agi for evasion, but also makes you go first and sometimes makes enemies skip their turn. Endurance because it gives some good titles that give a lot of Stamina regen which is great for staying on your feet. Also try to keep your clothes on. You want to be using your Power boost and Counter attack Willpower skills every turn instead of desire suppression. A fighter should be able to beat the first boss with sub-10 sluttiness, and net you the Strip Resist gift, which helps with this a lot (although I think I prefer the +crit rate). I don't usually get Earrings for a fighter build, but get [Bracelet] Beads and Red early on.

Focus on Control boosting edicts once level 1 is Subjugated. Control will tank a bit because of the Thug and Goblin problems that arise once the Level 1 tree is unlocked. Need to take care of those asap. I'd recommend No Mandatory Labor for thugs first, then Kitchen and Mess hall next, then Visitor Center, then Basic Guard Training, then Anti-Goblin Squads. Repair Dish Washing and/or Reception to get some Order in a pinch. Usually only worried about Control/Order on a fighter build.

That should be enough to get the ball rolling for you, I personally wouldn't be interested in making a full-fledged guide until the game is completed. Hopefully this helps, though.
So i want to test the slut build increasing only END and Energy ,but how do you avoid using your weapon? early on a new game the ennemies attack often and karen sometimes block with the alberd,winning some strengh level each fight even if using only the action that skip your turn but increasing your evade, i gain some agi level too.
And you don't have the title that let unequip your halberd at the start of a game.

OR

Do i need to fight guards only,wich don't seem to attack me,allowing me to raise only END, Energy and sometime charm, until i'm level 12 (the max before your beat the first boss) (the stat level gain level is slow so it wil take a bunch of bad ends,but seem a secure way to do it)
Then at lvl 12 since i'm at max level and can't gain stats anymore,i start fighting prisonners unlocking various H traits and start working on the prison fighter title to get always unarmed,and when i have it i beat the first boss and start workin to lvl 24 using only h-skills exc?

Last edited:

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
So i want to test the slut build increasing only END and Energy ,but how do you avoid using your weapon? early on a new game the ennemies attack often and karen sometimes block with the alberd,winning some strengh level each fight even if using only the action that skip your turn but increasing your evade, i gain some agi level too.
And you don't have the title that let unequip your halberd at the start of a game.

OR

Do i need to fight guards only,wich don't seem to attack me,allowing me to raise only END, Energy and sometime charm, until i'm level 12 (the max before your beat the first boss) (the stat level gain level is slow so it wil take a bunch of bad ends,but seem a secure way to do it)
Then at lvl 12 since i'm at max level and can't gain stats anymore,i start fighting prisonners unlocking various H traits and start working on the prison fighter title to get always unarmed,and when i have it i beat the first boss and start workin to lvl 24 using only h-skills exc?
Just as a small note, Energy is more important to focus on considering Endurance will rise pretty fast on its own. I think you get End for getting petted and taking physical damage. Don't worry too much if you gain a few levels of Strength and Agility here and there, so long as you are also gaining End and Energy ontop of that. Pretty sure you get most Energy xp from an orgasm.

Early on (before level 1 Boss) I go fight at the bar (guaranteed thug), keep all desires low except for butt and cock. Getting spanked should raise pleasure a decent amount assuming you took masochism and lower butt or body resist on Prisoner. Once you lose the fight and go to the blowbang scene, I believe you get the Fierce Protector title by keeping mouth desire low and not giving a blowjob during the scene (that's how I got it anyway).

Fierce Protector is good because it lowers Endurance, making an orgasm much easier to have, thus making Energy xp gain faster. Once you hit Warden lvl 12, I would unequip it until after you beat the first boss.

Also, I do have a Prisoner save of a slut run that's still on the first boss. End is lvl 22, Energy is lvl 6, Slut lvl 112, has Fierce Protector, and is about 7 hours deep if anyone wants that posted I wouldn't mind.

Reactions: Litshadow

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Just as a small note, Energy is more important to focus on considering Endurance will rise pretty fast on its own. I think you get End for getting petted and taking physical damage. Don't worry too much if you gain a few levels of Strength and Agility here and there, so long as you are also gaining End and Energy ontop of that. Pretty sure you get most Energy xp from an orgasm.

Early on (before level 1 Boss) I go fight at the bar (guaranteed thug), keep all desires low except for butt and cock. Getting spanked should raise pleasure a decent amount assuming you took masochism and lower butt or body resist on Prisoner. Once you lose the fight and go to the blowbang scene, I believe you get the Fierce Protector title by keeping mouth desire low and not giving a blowjob during the scene (that's how I got it anyway).

Fierce Protector is good because it lowers Endurance, making an orgasm much easier to have, thus making Energy xp gain faster. Once you hit Warden lvl 12, I would unequip it until after you beat the first boss.

Also, I do have a Prisoner save of a slut run that's still on the first boss. End is lvl 22, Energy is lvl 6, Slut lvl 112, has Fierce Protector, and is about 7 hours deep if anyone wants that posted I wouldn't mind.
Thanks for the tips,i'll try as you said,but i took sadism at creation (for easier footjob),hope it will work too.

Edit:Well,i tried with thug spanking me but it didn't worked well,i'm at lvl 12 and i only have energy level 7 and END lvl 18 with some level dispatched on others stats. (i only came 2 time while fighing thugs and it seem that i jumped to lvl 12 right after the (long fight)).
I also kept mouth desire low when i losed and manged to not give blowjob but i haven't got the title (already gave a kiss to a prisonner before maybe that's the reason)
Maybe i'll retry from start and keep fighting guards until lvl 12 since i only gain END, EN and sometimes Charm,because i really want to keep sadism for footjobs.Plus i can work to get flaunt skill like that (i made a little guide earlier in this thread to get it at the start easily)
Or do you think i won't get enough Energy that way?

Edit 2:So i reached lvl 12 only fighting guards,and managed to unlock flaunt skill in top of that.
My stats at lvl 12 are: stamina level 6 (1310) Energy lvl 10 (43) Endurance lvl 21 (53) ,i also have Charm lvl 9.
Is this good for a lvl 12 slut build?

Last edited:

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
Thanks for the tips,i'll try as you said,but i took sadism at creation (for easier footjob),hope it will work too.

Edit:Well,i tried with thug spanking me but it didn't worked well,i'm at lvl 12 and i only have energy level 7 and END lvl 18 with some level dispatched on others stats. (i only came 2 time while fighing thugs and it seem that i jumped to lvl 12 right after the (long fight)).
I also kept mouth desire low when i losed and manged to not give blowjob but i haven't got the title (already gave a kiss to a prisonner before maybe that's the reason)
Maybe i'll retry from start and keep fighting guards until lvl 12 since i only gain END, EN and sometimes Charm,because i really want to keep sadism for footjobs.Plus i can work to get flaunt skill like that (i made a little guide earlier in this thread to get it at the start easily)
Or do you think i won't get enough Energy that way?

Edit 2:So i reached lvl 12 only fighting guards,and managed to unlock flaunt skill in top of that.
My stats at lvl 12 are: stamina level 6 (1310) Energy lvl 10 (43) Endurance lvl 21 (53) ,i also have Charm lvl 9.
Is this good for a lvl 12 slut build?
Yeah those stats are more than enough. I'm curious as to which specific action was giving you so much Energy xp though. Not sure on the Fierce Protector title, I'll have to look into it and see what actually unlocks it then.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes