illegalfrog

Nov 28, 2019
Hey guys how do you increase the amount of times an enemy can ejaculate? I tired using the mod on pg 131 to see if I can find what I was looking for in the java script files and I tried exploring on my own in the base game java files but I couldn't find a way to increase it, I'm also looking for a way to increase ejaculation volume?
if anyone knows it would be very helpful

Reactions: tayden23

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys how do you increase the amount of times an enemy can ejaculate? I tired using the mod on pg 131 to see if I can find what I was looking for in the java script files and I tried exploring on my own in the base game java files but I couldn't find a way to increase it, I'm also looking for a way to increase ejaculation volume?
if anyone knows it would be very helpful
if you do either mod you will only be able to fight for 2 or 3 battles, then the game locks up. if you want to try search the enemies json file for ejaculation volume or ejac amt it's one of those

Reactions: illegalfrog

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Hello guys. Anybody know how to get cum on Karryn's body for always? Any plugin codes?
Sure. The easiest method is editing the cleanup function. This sets a certain amount which will always be present:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, choosing numbers for certain areas may break the game in certain situations (e.g. side jobs). This happens if she has cum (or other stuff) where it's normally not possible to get in this situation. So here's an alternative tweak which does not add cum in general but rather stops the cleaning. This means the stuff stays on after battle or work (as you like), but will get cleaned when needed. Both approaches can be combined. If anything still breaks, I'll try to fix/clarify stuff.

EDIT: new version out here

Last edited:

Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
With the waitress job my guess its a bug but I really don't have an explanation, as while a customer has cum on karryn during this for me the seat does refill.
How do you get customers to cum on her in the first place? They will grope but they never do anything beyond that for me.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
How do you get customers to cum on her in the first place? They will grope but they never do anything beyond that for me.
Kissing raises their pleasure during bar scene get it to reach max and they cum, although due to the nature of the minigame its pure RNG as to whether or not they kiss karryn since you cant initiate sexual attacks during until the sex scene.
Edit: Should really just say that kissing CAN raise their pleasure during the bar scene, not just in the bar scene.

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017

Unlocked
April 13th 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with a headache and this week's Progress Report!

So last week I focused completely on Karryn's Prison and I got a ton of stuff done.

I implemented the receptionist related edicts, and added a few more passives. I added new NPCs to the Visitor Center. I finished more battle dialogue but there is still a lot to go, mainly because I've been getting sidetracked doing coding, and because I've been directly Sachinama to keep writing more dialogue because I keep getting new ideas on where to insert more dialogue. The receptionist side job playtesting is still yet to begin, and won't until I finish writing all the dialogue.

So what have I been sidetracking myself with last week? Lots and lots of things. I polished and optimized code here and there, and added quite a lot of new code. The main 3 things that took up most of my week were:

1. I redesigned and rebalanced the pleasure damage formula quite heavily. I mentioned quite a many months back that I've always wanted to rebalance the pleasure damage formula but I never really found the chance to because I've always been in a rush to push v.4 and v.5 out as soon as possible, but now that it's seeming like I can get v.5 out before the end of this month, I took it upon myself to do some stuff that I've always wanted to do. One of them being that I was never happy with the pleasure damage formula. With the new formula, DEX, END, and Passives matters a lot more in how much pleasure Karryn and her enemies get. A Karryn with an END build is going to take very little pleasure damage in v.5 compared to v.4. As for Karryn dealing pleasure damage, she's going to do a lot more across the board now, and there is going to be a huge noticeable difference for Karryn with high DEX. That said, Karryn still would not really deal that much pleasure damage currently because of limit on the passives she can learn.

2. With all the new battle dialogue, the current battle dialogue system was unsustainable because of how fast the text would just disappear off the screen. So I redid the code of how battle dialogue would show up, and added a pause the dialogue whenever Karryn says something. You can end the pause by either hitting the confirm key, or having the confirm key held down in the first place, or by disabling the pause feature through the Settings menu. And by the way, I'm going to mention this too (hopefully if I don't forget) when v.5 is released: there are a few new settings! Including one setting that I implemented a month or two back that I never got around to mentioning, which is a setting for people with confidence in their PC's specs to enable faster cut-in loading to reduce the choppiness when the animated cut-ins first get loaded in a battle. Also Sachinama changed the way map transitions worked that hopefully helps cut down the load time for people with lower end PCs!

3. More, more, MORE facial expressions!!!! Sachinama is continuing to draw more facial expressions for the CGs that didn't have any, before beginning work on v.6 art. And I've been coding them into the game as he finishes a set. Along with the new battle dialogue system mentioned above, I further improved on the facial expression system to change when a facial expression change is called in the code to make go smoother. I also mentioned to pin down and fixed a bug with Karryn's expression on the map screen where she would keep changing after every few steps. Yes that was actually a bug, but I didn't prioritize fixing it at the time because Karryn had limited amount of facial expressions on the map so it wasn't a super big deal. And well... let's say it would now be a big deal if Karryn kept changing facial expressions after a few steps.

So that's it for this week's Progress Report. As mentioned before, all the battle dialogue must be written, and I gotta playtest the receptionist side job quite a bit before I will release v.5. But we're on schedule to release it by the end of this month, so everyone, please stay safe in the meantime!

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Weird to find out the Karryns changing facial expression on map was a bug kinda felt nice, gonna be sad to see it go but we need MOAR OPTIMIZATION FOR THE 2D TITTIES!

zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
The combat differences sound good! Before DEX seemed kinda pointless since enemies didn't take that much pleasure damage, and Karryn definitely took way too much damage once you built up a ton of passives. This ended up with battles taking ridiculously long, so this should help streamline things.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I also mentioned to pin down and fixed a bug with Karryn's expression on the map screen where she would keep changing after every few steps. Yes that was actually a bug, but I didn't prioritize fixing it at the time because Karryn had limited amount of facial expressions on the map so it wasn't a super big deal. And well... let's say it would now be a big deal if Karryn kept changing facial expressions after a few steps.
What a shame, it was quite immersive.
Like she was self-aware of the place she was and always thinking about it.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
The game has been playable for a long time and "no bugs" demand is quite something for a game still in development.

fiterias

Mar 29, 2020
The game has been playable for a long time and "no bugs" demand is quite something for a game still in development.
Ah sorry, as I was reading the comments I thought it was still in process. then download it thank you very much and excuse me.

zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
Ah sorry, as I was reading the comments I thought it was still in process. then download it thank you very much and excuse me.
It's definitely still in development, but it's in a playable state for the first two floors (out of five). Not all the content is done quite yet for those floors either but you can get quite a bit of gameplay out.

KIMSESIZ

Jun 27, 2018
Sure. The easiest I found was editing the cleanup function:
It also works the same to have her always wet. Just set the first value to at least 70.

Look at the posts between japster and me a while back starting here: #2,733
It may be some effort but it basically allows you to change the group you encounter to literally anything you want.
How can i do? Please help me. I don't know how i can do this :ı

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes