allyally

Apr 17, 2020
well, many people say their are no give up but actually you can get give up energy skill which lose all of your stamina

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
Gotta use the chance to ask if anyone has a js file where its enemies ejacults a lot and without hj cuz i m moron and cant do it by self. ty u have a good day and hope u re doing ok with this shity virus.
I can guide you. In the file

www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemy.js

line 227 (ish), add a "+ 1" after the ".dataEjaculationStock" but before the semicolon ";" (actually you can probably just delete the semicolon, no semicolons gang). You can replace the 1 with whatever number you want but fights get annoying with too many. I'm kind of impressed how well this works, as in, the cockers are coated on the second round, so I hope this becomes part of the game in the future as a passive skill or a title.

I'm equally impressed that removing the line that resets her panties Just Works and she loses them even in the bar, where I don't think you're supposed to be walking around without any. I wish it was as easy to make every battle defeat continue until all enemies ejaculated like in the blowbang...

Also while I'm here: I'd been trying to get the kick counter sex pose for a long while and reading the sauce made me aware that it's 100% guaranteed to happen if initiated while the thug's angry or horny, so that's probably helpful to some.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
is there any command to make Karryn not wear clothes?
or make her wear glasses? Or maybe wear smaller clothes other than at the bar?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Can someone tell me how i can get the skill for Karryn that permit her do footjobs?
you need to go on lvl 2,have high enough cock desire,and let the nerds initiate footjobs. After a certain amount of footjobs you will unlock the skill
There is a way to unlock it easily: You start a total new game on hard mode,chose sadism at perks selection (hard mode only),wich make it easier to get footjobs,then you do a game over and chose the difficulty you want to play on. Karryn keep her starting passives.

josete

May 28, 2017
you need to go on lvl 2,have high enough cock desire,and let the nerds initiate footjobs. After a certain amount of footjobs you will unlock the skill
There is a way to unlock it easily: You start a total new game on hard mode,chose sadism at perks selection,wich make it easier to get footjobs,then you do a game over and chose the difficulty you want to play on. Karryn keep her starting passives.
Thanks. I'm going to try that

Reactions: Psychedelic4

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
is there any command to make Karryn not wear clothes?
or make her wear glasses? Or maybe wear smaller clothes other than at the bar?
Getting Karryn naked all the time? Including the map screen (see fig.1)? I see you are a man of culture as well. That was actually one of my first tweaks. There are three easy tweaks you can do for the full experience:

1.) Don't let her put clothes back on after a fight. This includes the map screen. Works until sleep or waitress job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.) Wake up naked. Ofc including panties if you wish ;)

3.) Strip after side job (minigame).
With all three tweaks she should be naked all the time :)

Last edited:

White

Feb 22, 2017
Getting Karryn naked all the time? Including the map screen (see fig.1)? I see you are a man of culture as well. That was actually one of my first tweaks. There are two easy tweaks you can do for the full experience:

1.) Don't let her put clothes back on after a fight. This includes the map screen. Works until sleep or waitress job.

3.) Strip after waitress job.
I see you are using the pubic hair as well. Fantastic choice.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Getting Karryn naked all the time? Including the map screen (see fig.1)? I see you are a man of culture as well. That was actually one of my first tweaks. There are two easy tweaks you can do for the full experience:

3.) Strip after waitress job.
thank you so much

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
is there a way to remove her hat all the time ?
Yes, the devs add that in the next update. IIRC they expanded the clothing system which will also include the gloves, hat and tie. So they can be removed, too. Just stay tuned until the update drops ;)
(and no, I don't know when the update comes..)

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes