marmlade

Jan 14, 2018
I appreciate any feedback regarding the explanation (if anything is unclear) or structure of this collection. (Drop me a pm or post it here)
I actually want to learn how to edit off undesired passives that I unfortunately gained in my play through from my save.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I actually want to learn how to edit off undesired passives that I unfortunately gained in my play through from my save.
Nice, it's gonna be a longer one ;)
So I make make a more structured guide about editing passives, but probably only after the update (and some hotfixes) drops.
So here's to removing passives:
You have to do two things. First, you have to 'unlearn' the passive and then change your progress (for example number of sex partners) to stop you from immediately getting it back. Trying to revert stuff may break things, so backup your files and saves beforehand!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: updated for v0.8

Last edited:

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
The update on ci-en basically says still working on it and trying to get it out before the end of the month, will maybe have a teaser video to post later this week.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Judging by the headline in patreon, I think it could be a new h-art, receptionist playthrough preview along with progress report.

showba

Jul 8, 2017
Not sure whether it is appropriate to share the subscriber-only content here.
According to the update on ci-en, most of the cut-in will be animated and presented in a more manga-like way.
The teaser showed some of them.

May 11, 2017
Hi everyone, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!

"When is the game updated?"

We receive a lot message from fans every day. Thank you for your expectations. But I'm sorry, but not yet...

We add new stuffs every day and after that we encounter errors and we're fighting with bugs every day. But it's definitely more erotic than the previous alpha build and also improved in systems. We'll do our best to update by this month in order to meet expectations of all supporters!

Let me show you the video and screenshots that we've worked for last week.

My working this week:
1. Readjusted all cut-ins setting
2. Added several new cut-in variations
3. All existing cut-ins that were not animated are now animated

Up until now cut-ins were displayed to overlap with Karryn's face but now with this update, cut-ins are displayed next to Karryn. Also, cut-ins which were big enough to block Karryn have been adjusted.

And I've created cut-in animations for pussy creampie in the past week! And I also made differences of a human cock, a goblin cock and a slime cock.

Video Sample: (copy and paste url)

Most of cut-ins with visible hands are human differences only, but currently pussy creampie and anal creampie have cock differences.

What's this, Rem added a Talking Cat?!

Please stay safe together with Eroges!

sarashi

May 4, 2018
which perks would i need to get or how do i get those perks where they would finally assault karryn in the attacks ?kinda like on that picture above lol .
thus far i only got them to assault her with finger fucks and grabbies and sometimes the lost bj's at the bar ( not even unlocked BJ in fights UwU )

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019

We receive a lot message from fans every day. Thank you for your expectations. But I'm sorry, but not yet...

We add new stuffs every day and after that we encounter errors and we're fighting with bugs every day. But it's definitely more erotic than the previous alpha build and also improved in systems. We'll do our best to update by this month in order to meet expectations of all supporters!

My working this week:

Up until now cut-ins were displayed to overlap with Karryn's face but now with this update, cut-ins are displayed next to Karryn. Also, cut-ins which were big enough to block Karryn have been adjusted.

And I've created cut-in animations for pussy creampie in the past week! And I also made differences of a human cock, a goblin cock and a slime cock.

Mega

Most of cut-ins with visible hands are human differences only, but currently pussy creampie and anal creampie have cock differences.

That last pic has body part pleasure levels past 100. New actions I guess?

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017

My working this week:

Mega

4th pic has 2 things very interesting (besides the heart eyes), the confident buff no very interesting, but the the one that boggles me is the fact that karryn has the weapon in hand yet her buff bar shows her as having 2 turns left without being able to use it... too horny to use passive incoming?

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
4th pic has 2 things very interesting (besides the heart eyes), the confident buff no very interesting, but the the one that boggles me is the fact that karryn has the weapon in hand yet her buff bar shows her as having 2 turns left without being able to use it... too horny to use passive incoming?
they said they were still fighting bugs, so its too early to say

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes