Paralatae

May 15, 2019
What content was added in the v.5 update besides the receptionist job?
Level 2 defeat and guard defeat from office invasion or when you lose to the guards right outside karryn's room. Updated the cut-in lewd stuff as well as battle dialogue and new expressions for Karryn herself. A few new passives as well and changes to combat. That's the stuff I've found so far.

this

Apr 25, 2017
Why in archives "Karryn's Prison v 5f EN.zip" and older there is no "game.exe". Where can I get it? "Game.exe" from other rpg mv games don't work :-( .

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How do you do the receptionist job? I have floors 1 and 2 done already but cant seem to find it.
Like other areas its broken from the riots, so you need to fix the Visiting Room in the Edicts Menu. Choose the Fort and Floor 1 and there will be options to get the Receptionist Uniform, and fix the room.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Could you share how to make Karryn always aroused please?
Sure. It's fairly easy.
Goto RemtairyKarryn.js in your www\js\plugins folder and search for the following (or goto line 2039 in v0.7B.p):
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.arousalPoint = function() {
    let value = this._arousalBasePoint + this.end * VAR_AP_PER_END + this.level * VAR_AP_PER_CLVL;
    return value;
};
There you just replace the line return value; with return 0;.

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Oh, and while the balancing is still being worked on, here's a little tweak to make the 'breather' move in the receptionist game more powerful. You can decide how much you want to boost it:
Open up RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js and search for the following (or goto line 1679 in v0.7B.p):
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.dmgFormula_receptionistBattle_Breather = function() {
    let percent = Math.max(0.15, this.hrg * 8);
    let dmg = this.maxstamina * percent * 10;
    return Math.round(dmg);
};
As you can see, I added a * 10 in the dmg line. You can choose a different value, it's how much stamina you get.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Gonna ask again because this thread moves pretty fast.
Is there any specific requirements for the cowgirl position in the guard defeat scene?

Danyex10

Apr 29, 2020
how to make the enemies cums twice?, some goblins and slime have, is there program or code can i change in this version v.5f

wew2

Jun 12, 2019
Mega

We'll be skipping v0.5d and go straight to v.05e

Changelog

v.5d

• Fixed a bug related to obtaining a Flaunt passive
  • Fixed a CG bug with the titty fuck CG
  • Restore Mind now displays a message to tell you how effective it was
  • Fixed the 5th accessory slot not granting all of its bonus
  • Tinkered with the guards defeat CG
  • Tinkered with some stuff here and there
  • Minor text corrections
v.5e

• Tinkered with the Restore Mind skill
  • Added minor stuff to the receptionist side job
  • Minor text corrections

yeee
dead link

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
not sure did anyone realize that the station masterbate scene has modified, for those 3 action you can now choose different spot
ie. you can suck your own nipples or finger
old news is so exciting!

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
does anybody know if i can make karryn work both jobs in 1 day? receptionist and waitress. if i do the receptionist job, i can't do the bar job. i hope there is a code tweek. thanks

Gagsly

Jan 8, 2018
does anybody know if i can make karryn work both jobs in 1 day? receptionist and waitress. if i do the receptionist job, i can't do the bar job. i hope there is a code tweek. thanks
For now, you can do the bar job then the receptionist job, but not vice versa. Maybe it's a bug? Not sure.

Reactions: zoomies

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Oh, and while the balancing is still being worked on, here's a little tweak to make the 'breather' move in the receptionist game more powerful. You can decide how much you want to boost it:
Open up RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js and search for the following (or goto line 1530 in v.5e):
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.dmgFormula_receptionistBattle_Breather = function() {
    let percent = Math.max(0.1, this.hrg * 10);
    let dmg = this.maxstamina * percent * 10;
    return Math.round(dmg);
};
As you can see, I added a * 10 in the dmg line. You can choose a different value, it's how much stamina you get.
Hey! Is there an easy way to make toys stay on after battle until removed manually?

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes