negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there any way to make level 2/3 subjugated through file editing, or get those sweet sweet "endgame edicts"?

I've either missed it or have come up short searching through the thread, then again i've glanced over most of the posts so i might have missed it.

And i cannot see the blond, brunette or red head, i just see lines of things that i cannot comprehend.

spikevegeta

May 1, 2017
Are a bunch of the edicts locked until future versions, or do I need to be playing higher than secretary?
Some edicts are locked behind subjugating higher levels, on 0.5q you can only subjugate lvl 1 so any edict that requires subjugating lvl 2 or higher will be locked. You can check that by clicking on the edict that you can't get, it will tell you the requirements.

Reactions: kandrew123

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does the brawl mechanic in the bar even do anything? I refused to serve anyone and watched 5+ dudes beat the shit out of each other, but nothing seems to have actually happened because of it.

Only real sex-scene i seem to be able to get out of this side-job is getting drunk.
Maybe I need more passives, but I don't know how to get bar-passives.

Reactions: Claptonisking

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
Speaking of the bar job, is there any way or any future plans to speed it up? As of right now, it's a simple but interesting minigame that I have some fun with, but it's a total snail crawl with all the text, the molestation animations, and just in general time it takes for actions to load and move along, even after setting text speed and stuff as high as possible.

Unfortunately that isn't a good combination. Simple and repetitive, no matter how quaintly fun, does not mix well with the need for a long time investment. Especially since the pacing is such a slog.

I absolutely dread the idea of doing anything beyond 15-20 minutes, cause I just know it's gonna take me forever to do the whole thing, especially as more and more customers pile in. I know getting drunk from accepting drinks will essentially cut the time in half, but I'd rather do the full 20 minutes to maximize the amount of tips I can get.

Reactions: TestUsername23

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Help pls - Upgrade Kitchen ask "lvl 2 Subjugated"... i don't understand how take "this".
I don’t know how to get the FIRST LEVEL, but I need a second o_O
My upgrades & profile:
1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Help pls - Upgrade Kitchen ask "lvl 2 Subjugated"... i don't understand how take "this".
My upgrades & profile:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
You... play the game. Explore through the prison until you find the boss (green pig guy) and then defeat him.

That will deal with floor 1 and unlock a bunch of new edicts.

Floor 2 can't be beaten, because alpha.

MirageBlake

Aug 15, 2018
For some reason it seems like some of the record stats are capped, or bugged? For one rimjobs given doesn't change from 20, nor am I getting the according statuses. Anyone know what might be causing this, how to fix it?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
For some reason it seems like some of the record stats are capped, or bugged? For one rimjobs given doesn't change from 20, nor am I getting the according statuses. Anyone know what might be causing this, how to fix it?
Locked at a certain max level depending on the stat, until future releases. Like the max character level you can get to, it's so the developer can tune the difficulty based on the planned progression without over ground saves leading to testers saying new content is too easy.

You might be able to mod it to let you advance stats, but that's somewhere in the thread and I don't know the details of how to do it.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
You can't, it's not in the game yet. It'll be in the next update, but not before August.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Yeah I know about total value. My charm is like 30-something. I'm saying that my Charm stat's level is Lvl 6.

if i am not wrong, once you reached the level cap (the warden lv 24), you are not able to get any more exp for all your stat level inculde charm level, of course you still can pump up the charm in different way. but the stat level not change

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I'm really confused about charm. I know you're supposed to buy trinkets to level it up, but my charm still isn't leveling up, at least not on the "Won the battle" screen. I saw "Charm leveled up" a few times on the Win Screen, but as of now, I'm at maxed level of 24, and my charm is still stuck at a measly lvl 6, while everything else sans Energy is Lvl 14 or above. Does the charm level just automatically go up whenever you buy trinkets? Or do I have to enter battles in order for it to level?
try the charm hack a page or 2 back!

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
[tweak] Reversing slut impact on charm

Do you think sluts are charming?
Do you think prisoners should totally be aroused around their turboslut warden?
Do you want every male around Karryn going crazy just because she has sooo much experience?

Then here's the tweak for you. Everyone in the prison will just think "How the hell is this bitch soo charming?!?".

It raises Karryn's charm with high slut levels instead of decreasing it.
(prisoner reactions not guaranteed)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes