Wrr

Apr 24, 2018

Hi everyone, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!
・Rem and I have had meetings and brushed up with specific ideas up for the ending.
・Rem is continuing the coding for the Glory Hole Battle.
・I'm drawing new CGs of Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl.
・We had finished new Paizuri scene with Orc.
We were working hard with meetings, coding and drawing this week! Okay, I'll show you some screenshots that new Paizuri with Orc in this article.
And this is the sketch by Rem!!

This orc's butt is so cute!
O
( )
<___)/
L L

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
Could some folks give me some tips? I think I've played myself into a corner here. I'm on day 60 or so with over 140 passives with Order hovering around 30-40. I'm currently stuck in a riot, nearly got stuck in several previous ones, cause all the prisoners and occasional guards are way too fucking overpowered. Nearly half of the enemies I fight kill Karryn in 1-2 hits, can tank 6 whole hits, dodge most of my attacks, and deal upwards of 30 lust damage. That's not even mentioning that every fight has 4-5 bastards in it.

Everything is too god damn broken. I barely even have any of Karryn's training edicts unlocked aside from the first levels. And my stats are also borked cause my endurance got inadvertently boosted to 30 points a long ways back, and since I'm already at the lvl cap, I'm stuck with all my other stats being at about lvl 15. Also evidently having a super high endurance don't mean jack when every other goblin, rogue, and thug can still deal 30 points of lust damage. What am I supposed to do? I just want to unlock the receptionist sex scenes already but I can't do that cause the prison keeps rioting every 4 days and all the prisoners are too god damn OP.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Could some folks give me some tips? I think I've played myself into a corner here. I'm on day 60 or so with over 140 passives with Order hovering around 30-40. I'm currently stuck in a riot, nearly got stuck in several previous ones, cause all the prisoners and occasional guards are way too fucking overpowered. Nearly half of the enemies I fight kill Karryn in 1-2 hits, can tank 6 whole hits, dodge most of my attacks, and deal upwards of 30 lust damage. That's not even mentioning that every fight has 4-5 bastards in it.

Everything is too god damn broken. I barely even have any of Karryn's training edicts unlocked aside from the first levels. And my stats are also borked cause my endurance got inadvertently boosted to 30 points a long ways back, and since I'm already at the lvl cap, I'm stuck with all my other stats being at about lvl 15. Also evidently having a super high endurance don't mean jack when every other goblin, rogue, and thug can still deal 30 points of lust damage. What am I supposed to do? I just want to unlock the receptionist sex scenes already but I can't do that cause the prison keeps rioting every 4 days and all the prisoners are too god damn OP.
If unmodded, post the save, so someone can take a look at it, if it is still managable. Just this information, is no way near enough to give you help with it.

BigMan3000

Mar 4, 2020

・Rem and I have had meetings and brushed up with specific ideas up for the ending.
We were working hard with meetings, coding and drawing this week! Okay, I'll show you some screenshots that new Paizuri with Orc in this article.

O
( )
<___)/
L L
Wrrrr, thanks for posting. Is there no more art to this? I checked the patreon and saw 3 images. Post those spoilers man!

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019

O
( )
<___)/
L L

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
Lol I said it once and I'll say it again. I don't know why I keep coming back to this site knowing DAMN WELL that we won't get any updates for a couple of months.

Reactions: blackiron1 and XTes

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
Well my save is mostly unedited, aside from me deciding to cheat myself an extra 6000 gold. Should I still post it?

And could folks explain why exactly everything is god damn overleveled? Why do Floor 1 enemies have the strength and power of Floor 2 or 3 enemies? How exactly does enemy leveling even work in this game?

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Do remember that riots and low order increase the enemy strength (and then there's stuff like the goblin buff after lvl 1 subjugation), so if you struggle and can't recover in time, you'll eventually get overwhelmed. If I'm not mistaken, low order also increases the odds of modified enemies appearing, and those can be kinda ridiculous at times.
You can also "accidentally" turn the guards into ubermenschen, which will really bite you in the ass.
Then there's also a factor of your own stats and character build. Since there's no respec and the max lvl is kinda low right now, if your stats were spread in a shitty way, you'll just have to deal with it. You can boost yourself with proper accessories, but those won't salvage the run, just enhance your odds.
And of course you're constantly accumulating passives, but a lot of the stat and skill progression is still locked, so you'll just naturally grow weaker over time.

Plus the game's intended to be relatively short and replayable, so what we're all doing (i.e playing for hundreds of days on a single save with just 2 prison levels) is also not optimal.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Do remember that riots and low order increase the enemy strength (and then there's stuff like the goblin buff after lvl 1 subjugation), so if you struggle and can't recover in time, you'll eventually get overwhelmed. If I'm not mistaken, low order also increases the odds of modified enemies appearing, and those can be kinda ridiculous at times.
You can also "accidentally" turn the guards into ubermenschen, which will really bite you in the ass.
Then there's also a factor of your own stats and character build. Since there's no respec and the max lvl is kinda low right now, if your stats were spread in a shitty way, you'll just have to deal with it. You can boost yourself with proper accessories, but those won't salvage the run, just enhance your odds.
And of course you're constantly accumulating passives, but a lot of the stat and skill progression is still locked, so you'll just naturally grow weaker over time.

Plus the game's intended to be relatively short and replayable, so what we're all doing (i.e playing for hundreds of days on a single save with just 2 prison levels) is also not optimal.
what do you mean by turning the guards into "ubermenschen"

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well my save is mostly unedited, aside from me deciding to cheat myself an extra 6000 gold. Should I still post it?

And could folks explain why exactly everything is god damn overleveled? Why do Floor 1 enemies have the strength and power of Floor 2 or 3 enemies? How exactly does enemy leveling even work in this game?
Dunno if that would make problems if someone would use that save, since I am not expert in modding.

And I think your biggest problem is, that you went for a fighter build, while you wanted to see Sex stuff. So your Char is probably all over the place, which means she is neither good at fighting, neither good in Sex. But as I said, cannot say, if you can still manage it, without seeing it.

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
Dunno if that would make problems if someone would use that save, since I am not expert in modding.

And I think your biggest problem is, that you went for a fighter build, while you wanted to see Sex stuff. So your Char is probably all over the place, which means she is neither good at fighting, neither good in Sex. But as I said, cannot say, if you can still manage it, without seeing it.
Well I actually went for a Sex Build, but I also wanted to invest a little bit into a fighter build for the times when I didn't feel like having sex with literally every dude in the prison. I didn't think spreading my stats would hurt me that much. Also, as I said, I didn't intend to have such a high Endurance Stat. I meant for everything to be more even by training my Agility, Dex, and Strength, but I got roped into a sex fight that ended up totally boosting my Endurance stat, which screwed me over and rocketed me to the level cap accidentally. Plus even with a Lvl 30 Endurance stat, all these mega prisoners are still doing 20-30 points of lust damage, so I'm SOL.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well I actually went for a Sex Build, but I also wanted to invest a little bit into a fighter build for the times when I didn't feel like having sex with literally every dude in the prison. I didn't think spreading my stats would hurt me that much. Also, as I said, I didn't intend to have such a high Endurance Stat. I meant for everything to be more even by training my Agility, Dex, and Strength, but I got roped into a sex fight that ended up totally boosting my Endurance stat, which screwed me over and rocketed me to the level cap accidentally. Plus even with a Lvl 30 Endurance stat, all these mega prisoners are still doing 20-30 points of lust damage, so I'm SOL.
How High is your Endurance and I am not talking about the Level.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
I think he means if you continually challenge the slacker guard by your office, you'll keep increasing "Guard Aggression" which just makes the guards stronger and stronger. Which unfortunately happened to me. I needed the money....
Pretty much, yeah. It's quite the temptation, is it not?
what do you mean by turning the guards into "ubermenschen"
As Xader has mentioned, constant abuse of the easy income from the guards (and let's be honest, early on, waiting for money is a pain even if you do this) will keep on boosting their aggression. You're also very likely to use the money saving edicts in the Fort Gannon subcategory (same reason, money takes forever to accumulate). Now, the thing about them is - a lot of them also boost guards, and not just aggression but their stats as well.
So, now they're super aggressive (and appear more frequently, replacing shitty regular prisoners) with high stats and now pile the low order or a riot difficulty boost (or both, for extra lolz) on top of it, oh, and add a colored variation into the mix, just for good measure and ... that's really, really bad news.
Seriously, if you want to check it for yourself, make a save where you avoid either of the guard boosting methods, max your character out and backup the save. Then try fighting the guards with no boosts and with all the boosts for a couple of in-game days, see how quickly they turn from complete pushovers into ultimate engines of pain and destruction.
This or the butt spank stuff (or even worse, combined) can completely shut you down.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Then try fighting the guards with no boosts and with all the boosts for a couple of in-game days, see how quickly they turn from complete pushovers into ultimate engines of pain and destruction.
This cannot be overstated. The scaling is utterly bonkers.

It'd be very nice to be to be able to actually see the current guard aggression level somewhere, and maybe to have it decrease if you don't fight those guards for a couple of days, in the same way your rep goes down for jobs.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
First some stuff about enemy leveling that I learned from the code and then the tweak.

Guard aggression is a trap. Of course it is. We all know what kind of game this is ;)
The only way to lower it is getting caught masturbating in the office atm and that only lowers it by one. I suspect that later there will be other ways. A pretty clear indicator for your current aggression if the 'risk chance' when masturbating in the office. The only two factors for that is your door(-guard) and the guard aggression.
Secondly, enemy levels. It's mostly a problem right now, because the game cannot be finished. As already said the game is intended to get significantly harder over time. I guess the thought is her being in this environment will eventually break her. BUT there is a level cap for enemies.

But first enemy leveling in general:
Apart from the base level each enemy type has (a bit different depending on difficulty) there are two factors increasing it (three for guards). Time (i.e. number of days in prison) and number of riots. So enemies get harder each day a bit and a little more per riot triggering. The rate at which their levels increase is dependent on difficulty (faster on high difficulty). Also, guards get an additional boost from their current aggression. The cap, however, is the same on all difficulty levels.

The additional levels from riots is 70% of Karryn's level (so 0.7*24=16.8 at max level atm) and from days is 50% of her level (so 0.5*24=12 at max level atm). Right now the guard aggression is capped at 30% which caps the additional level increase of guards at 3. (Fun fact: guards always are at least the same level as Karryn.)
This leads to a total max enemy level of 53 (56 for guards) for a level 24 Karryn as of v0.5q. Remember thats after a lot of time and riot, but seems still unfair.

If you want to fight for more equality in this game, here's a little tweak for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes