sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to modify the values for the side jobs (Bar Reputation, Reception Notoriety, & etc.) tried using rpgmv cheat plugin but the values constantly reset before I can use them.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Well there's also Goblins, Orcs, soon to be Lizardmen and Werewolves. It's clearly a fantasy setting, though I suppose that doesn't necessarily mean it's also a magical setting, even if there's almost always overlap an overlap between the two.
Nice, I figured there'd be some beastmen since the game is by the same guy who made Melty's quest. Wouldn't even be surprised if it was the same setting just a different part of the world. Man, all that's missing is Minotaurs to make the Dick trifecta complete.

Reactions: Macphisto67

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to modify the values for the side jobs (Bar Reputation, Reception Notoriety, & etc.) tried using rpgmv cheat plugin but the values constantly reset before I can use them.
Yeah, these values are updated constantly. Therefore you need to tweak the code.

Tweaking side job values
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Is there a way to change the edicts you have chosen? I want to change the edict for the thug/goblin problem. I didn't understand the part, haven't picked a solution yet so I thought I first had to pick between the 2 and than I could go for the sex one. The line was barely visible.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Is there a way to change the edicts you have chosen? I want to change the edict for the thug/goblin problem. I didn't understand the part, haven't picked a solution yet so I thought I first had to pick between the 2 and than I could go for the sex one. The line was barely visible.
seems not able to change, i face the same issue before, i replay the game because of this.

Reactions: Muchos

AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
seems not able to change, i face the same issue before, i replay the game because of this.
Yeah, I feel that. It a good habit to make lots of backups with this game, especially how its still in early stages and with multiple people *ahem* "tweaking" the game.

Reactions: Muchos

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
can anyone tell how did i lose 125G after masturbation?
Beautiful warden doesn't actually modify your control (as it claims it does in current version), but works the way it worked in earlier versions of the game: just adds order. And apparently you were at exact break point where adding more order pushed you to next prison order tier for subsidies. 125 gold is exact step for subsidies.

As for Jade, apparently dev missed some code lines in late versions of the game. For example excellent leader title also doesn't work in v5q. Probably that's the case with Jade as well.

Reactions: darkashy

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Beautiful warden doesn't actually modify your control (as it claims it does in current version), but works the way it worked in earlier versions of the game: just adds order. And apparently you were at exact break point where adding more order pushed you to next prison order tier for subsidies. 125 gold is exact step for subsidies.

As for Jade, apparently dev missed some code lines in late versions of the game. For example excellent leader title also doesn't work in v5q. Probably that's the case with Jade as well.
yes you are right, and can you link me all the bugs so can to avoid them all? i don feel wan to cheat or edit any script.. and thx

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
Basically most "wear for the whole day" stuff is work in progress and doens't always work the way it claims it should. Some stuff misses code, some code is just from older versions.

I know that Radio free fort ganon works the same way Beautiful warden works. And excellent leader doesn't work at all as I said. But other than that, I don't know, sorry.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Based on the description of this game can be found here as well, . Pregnancy is not on their list. they do have rim jobs as filtered out. Again, it is really up to developer(s) to determine if they want to do pregnancy. Since I have seen demands for it and I also seen other postings not to have it. Someone mention mods, that also takes some time as well. There been few posting that the developer(s) are not planning to do it.

Keep in mind, there are things we want that we cannot get, that it part of life. we just need to keep moving forward. However the future can change, which the developer(s) could change their mind. In this case, respect the developer(s) decision, weather we like it or not.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Based on the description of this game can be found here as well, . Pregnancy is not on their list. they do have rim jobs as filtered out. Again, it is really up to developer(s) to determine if they want to do pregnancy. Since I have seen demands for it and I also seen other postings not to have it. Someone mention mods, that also takes some time as well. There been few posting that the developer(s) are not planning to do it.

Keep in mind, there are things we want that we cannot get, that it part of life. we just need to keep moving forward. However the future can change, which the developer(s) could change their mind. In this case, respect the developer(s) decision, weather we like it or not.
Huh, I never read that before. So it looks like everything will take place in battles? I mean, it's been the case so far but, with the edicts it's kinda of a missed opportunity. She gets more slutty as time goes by, and with prisoners eventually guarding her, why would she want to fight when they try to fuck her? Or maybe they just enter her room and instead of fighting it goes to the sex battle screen, or even better, make us choose wether to fight or not before the battle starts.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes