Welking

Jan 30, 2020

View attachment 749001
View attachment 749002
View attachment 749003

July 28th, 2020: Progress Report , Sachinama Art

Hi everyone, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!
We are making good progress on the next update. I'd like to thank everyone who are concerned about our health. Rem and I are working well.
So here is my progress report for this week. Please have some tissues ready!

- Drawing and setting of the level 3 map (100%)
- Added and adjusted Lizardman differences to existing skills(70%)
- Drawing of new inmates face
- Adding and setting of more new edicts' icons.
- Added a lot of new lines for Karryn.
- Drawing of Level 3 Boss and the character chips (100%)
- New story event for Level 3 (5%)
I'm going to show you screenshots that is one of the skills for the next update. There are even more differences in the finished version.
Have you noticed?
These skills make Karryn look like she's shaking her hips to try to make her enemy ejaculate. I worked hard to make this subtle change look good! This pose has even more differences, but I'll stop here.
Thank you for always supporting! It's really helpful.
See you next time!
All we need is some spank marks on that buttock and it would be perfect!

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Make sure you install it right. Only copy into your game
Okay, will do. I did copied the requirement above over existing folder and tested it. it didn't resolve it. I clean out the test folder and copied original source game source over and only apply the source above to the proper folder. I realize I sure did missed a step, needed to copy files from ccmod_resources to the root of www folder. Thanks for pointing out what i may have missed. It as an minor additional steps to do, with the master files been copied over first.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Can i play this game only either sexless or turning into a sexaddict ?
Is there no option to play as a dominant that uses sex, but doesnt get turned into an slut ?

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Question; when's the next update coming, the one with the reverse cowgirl? The end of this month or the next one? I don't mind the wait, just curious. Oh and thanks for posting that image on this thread much appreciated.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Can i play this game only either sexless or turning into a sexaddict ?
Is there no option to play as a dominant that uses sex, but doesnt get turned into an slut ?
I think any sex actions will increase slut level eventually, but as to what effect that has, I can't say. Because unlike other games, there's not just a single stat that affects scenes/options/dialogue, but several: Slut level, Sado/Maso and Passives. Avoid picking up passives for fetishes you don't want and you should be fine. The game's content is broad rather than long right now, so you shouldn't have a problem keeping in check stats you don't want until the end of Level 2. Also accessories can be used to increase/decrease sex act requirements to your liking.

But overall, if you really just want to play as a sociopathic detached dom throughout the game, it's not an option. The whole conceit of the game is Karryn has a libido cranked up to 11 on entering the prison, and performing/allowing any sex acts will make her develop a fetish for that act pretty quick through Passives as well as increasing the overall Slut level. Both of which means lower requirements and more Desire/Pleasure gains.

Last edited:

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
a save file anyone?
the game is easily to beat and only 2 floor is available for this version...so what kind of save that you are asking for? if you are looking for the save unlocked all the passive/titles you can search the previous post using search at the top corner for it.. there is a post which edited for it to be unlocked them all in a day.

Reactions: Random Bob

spacedog

Jun 17, 2017
Okay, will do. I did copied the requirement above over existing folder and tested it. it didn't resolve it. I clean out the test folder and copied original source game source over and only apply the source above to the proper folder. I realize I sure did missed a step, needed to copy files from ccmod_resources to the root of www folder. Thanks for pointing out what i may have missed. It as an minor additional steps to do, with the master files been copied over first.
I made the same mistake. The readme file clearly states to ONLY copy part of the download into a clean game.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
as the 2nd level job is glory hole, a weird problem suddenly came up to my mind
for this male only prison, who was originally supposed to be doing the job (gloryhole) when Karryn wasn't supposed to be a slut warden? as well as the those "barmaid" you can hire for support etc.
sorry for bad engrish(

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
as the 2nd level job is glory hole, a weird problem suddenly came up to my mind
for this male only prison, who was originally supposed to be doing the job (gloryhole) when Karryn wasn't supposed to be a slut warden? as well as the those "barmaid" you can hire for support etc.
sorry for bad engrish(
The game already has an answer to it: there are bi and gay prisoners. If you pay more attention to prisoner name prefixes you'd see them yourself.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes