Dragoon54

Oct 20, 2019
Maybe they were arrested and jailed for being homeless? Implying that homelessness is illegal in this kingdom?

Dunno, it seems pretty nonsensical tbh, and vagrant is stil just as hard to justify.
Maybe they intentionally got themselves arrested. After all, a prisoner hets a roof over their head and can eat meals regularly unlike a beggar on the street.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Rather easy to keep cum on her after battles actually, one might want to look in RemtiaryKarryn.js, search "//Post Battle" and remove the code,

Code:
    this.cleanUpLiquids();
You might also want to take a look in RemtiaryLiquids.js, look up "// Semen" and you can actually reverse the cleanup of semen by plugging in numbers to add cum when she should be cleaning it View attachment 789697 , including keeping her wet all the time. The code could look like this for example,

Code:
Game_Actor.prototype.cleanUpLiquids = function() {
    this._liquidPussyJuice = 4200;
    this._liquidSwallow = 4200;
    this._liquidCreampiePussy = 4200;
    this._liquidCreampieAnal = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeFace = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeBoobs = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeButt = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeButtTopRight = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeButtTopLeft = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeButtBottomRight = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeButtBottomLeft = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeLeftArm = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeRightArm = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeLeftLeg = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeRightLeg = 4200;
    this._liquidDroolMouth = 4200;
    this._liquidDroolFingers = 4200;
    this._liquidDroolNipples = 4200;
    this._liquidOnDesk = 4200;
    this.setCacheChanged();
Not sure what the max is so I just put a ludicrous number.

Obviously on a assumptive level, one who might dabble in editing may want to backup, but who would go around messing with the files, right? :whistle:

Literally just stumbled across this, check out the post by redmagebr on page 348.

Btw, does anyone know whats new in v 0.6n2?
Thank you very much. I hope there is one for pervert visitor

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Maybe they intentionally got themselves arrested. After all, a prisoner hets a roof over their head and can eat meals regularly unlike a beggar on the street.
Indeed, but still though, as the other guy pointed out once they're in jail, are they still homeless? Do they just identify as 'Homeless'? Is it a career choice? It's pretty weird. Though I guess identifying as 'Thug' is pretty much the same thing.

AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
This. With rumor spreading of a voluptuous warden overwhelmed with nymphomania, who wouldn't want to get themselves arrested (Well, she is in my game at least:devilish:).

I was also going to say maybe they were all crackheads that ran outta crack, formed a gang to get more crack and then landed up in jail.
But your theory is probably more plausible.

Last edited:
  • Haha

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Huh. I lost on floor 3 and somehow got teleported to the floor 1 bar storage for the defeat scene, but it was labled "floor 3 bar storage" instead.

... Probably because I'm using an old save, huh?
Nope. Even on a new save, losing on floor 3 takes you to the floor 1 bar storage room.
Weird.

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Literally just stumbled across this, check out the post by redmagebr on page 348.
Neat, here's the code, how would one clean this up so it only fires on say a 1/10 roll?

Code:
// Line 2225
      this.receptionistBattle_spawnGoblin(false);
// Change so that FORCED spawn is true
      this.receptionistBattle_spawnGoblin(true);
I'm thinking something like this?
Code:
if{
Math.random() < 0.1) then this.receptionistBattle_spawnGoblin(true);
}

AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
Neat, here's the code, how would one clean this up so it only fires on say a 1/10 roll?
I haven't tried it out myself to be honest, make sure to backup anything you alter! You might also want to search up "//Spawn" in the same RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js, lots of goodies involving the max amount of goblins that spawn.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Rather easy to keep cum on her after battles actually, one might want to look in RemtiaryKarryn.js, search "//Post Battle" and remove the code,

Code:
    this.cleanUpLiquids();
You might also want to take a look in RemtiaryLiquids.js, look up "// Semen" and you can actually reverse the cleanup of semen by plugging in numbers to add cum when she should be cleaning it View attachment 789697 , including keeping her wet all the time. The code could look like this for example,

Code:
Game_Actor.prototype.cleanUpLiquids = function() {
    this._liquidPussyJuice = 4200;
    this._liquidSwallow = 4200;
    this._liquidCreampiePussy = 4200;
    this._liquidCreampieAnal = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeFace = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeBoobs = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeButt = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeButtTopRight = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeButtTopLeft = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeButtBottomRight = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeButtBottomLeft = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeLeftArm = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeRightArm = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeLeftLeg = 4200;
    this._liquidBukkakeRightLeg = 4200;
    this._liquidDroolMouth = 4200;
    this._liquidDroolFingers = 4200;
    this._liquidDroolNipples = 4200;
    this._liquidOnDesk = 4200;
    this.setCacheChanged();
Not sure what the max is so I just put a ludicrous number.

Obviously on a assumptive level, one who might dabble in editing may want to backup, but who would go around messing with the files, right? :whistle:

Btw, does anyone know whats new in v 0.6n2?
Congratulations, you just broke your game and bugged out the side jobs.

Reactions: Random Bob

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
So, I have a save file for this game and I tried editing some of the code, found that my save file stopped working, so I reverted the edited code and now my save file doesn’t seem to be working still, can anyone help me with this problem?

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I didnt know that, guess I'm not in here as often. Maybe you could try sifting throughout all those 355 pages and refer them, the search function isnt all that great for me imo. Also I'm not the one doing the editing per say, I was just trying to be helpful, and I did warn to backup, anyone in this thread should know that, and editing files comes at a risk.

I'm probably not the only one who has posted something that can break your game...

I also added who would go editing the files anyway, but thanks for your input none the less, I guess.
I decided to search for myself and even the tweak guide listed in OP doesn't cover this properly. So here we go

Search terms: cleanUpLiquids removeAllToys restoreClothingDurability postBattleCleanup

The side jobs assume Karryn is clean when starting so the game breaks. So you need to clean up Karryn before starting them. You need an intact cleanUpLiquids function for this, what you want to do instead is remove the call to that in postBattleCleanup.

Game_Party.prototype.preWaitressBattleSetup

Game_Party.prototype.preReceptionistBattleSetup

Reactions: AmorousApe

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Hello there is a code so that the enemies are always blushing, and there is another code so that the sex toys are deactivated

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The edict that says "Volunteer guards for office". I get that they have this after the Inmate ones because you save even more money but, I can't be the only one that thinks it's not as hot as having prisoners who want nothing more than to barge that door down and rape her brains out. Ofc I'm saying this because I'm assuming these "volunteers" come outside of the prison because it says they send out posters.

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016

Code:
// Line 2225
      this.receptionistBattle_spawnGoblin(false);
// Change so that FORCED spawn is true
      this.receptionistBattle_spawnGoblin(true);
I'm thinking something like this?
Code:
if{
Math.random() < 0.1) then this.receptionistBattle_spawnGoblin(true);
}
That's not valid Javascript. I think the best way to do that would be:
Code:
this.receptionistBattle_spawnGoblin(Math.random() < 0.1);
The comparison becomes a boolean, and that's pretty much what we want for the forcedSpawn. In the end there are two other limits to goblins: maximum amount of goblins spawned overall; maximum amount of goblins spawned together. Forced Spawns will not ignore those limits.

4.60 star(s) 385 Votes