Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Also heres the changelog

v7A.c

• Karryn can now use her remaining bit of stamina on one of her three basic attacks when she has no energy left.
  • Cock Kick is no longer effective against bosses. Save the bosses' cocks!
  • Fixed graphic issues with Karryn's vaginal sex skill.
  • Fixed Karryn's CG not being updated when she is flashing during the waitress side job.
  • Fixed a bug with consecutive orgasms.
  • Fixed minor typos.
found this but dont know about the d, someone post the d haha

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
This update is more and better than I expected. In-combat masturbation is a new thing of its own. And thankfully, I didn't find the new desire system to be too limiting, however the game already had an issue with Passives spam and it just got worse. No way you can keep track of what they all do and which ones you have, especially since they can now have 2-3 effects each. The result is I'm even more inclined than before to plan my game before I start: which acts/body areas I want to focus on, which enemy types, whether I'm going to be doing one of the side jobs, etc. Because if I wing it, by some point in floor 2, I feel like I've lost control with all the random passives coming in.

Last edited:

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Doesn't matter what they have done but my game runs 100 times more smooth than before, it's ridiculous how much faster the fights are now.

arielo

Jul 22, 2017
were in the settings? I can't find it anywere. Do you maybe have to enable something for it to work?
I don't think so, just downloaded the update and there is a Cheat tab in Settings, but I guess it won't be useful for what you are looking for, to get all the passives...

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
yeah, what I'm looking for is the debug system that let's you get all the passives. Or some way to get all the passives via modding. I remember there was some way to mod the KarrynPrison plugin file so that when you woke up, you would have all the passives, but i've forgoten what the code was

Reactions: naoligopraisso

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Doesn't matter what they have done but my game runs 100 times more smooth than before, it's ridiculous how much faster the fights are now.
truly, i was praying "please let my old junk run the game" after i saw many people complain about "black screen", but instead it become faster, not only on loading, but in everything

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
yeah, what I'm looking for is the debug system that let's you get all the passives. Or some way to get all the passives via modding. I remember there was some way to mod the KarrynPrison plugin file so that when you woke up, you would have all the passives, but i've forgoten what the code was
yes, i also remember that there was a mod to unlock as passives sleeping and fighting only once.
But I don't remember how to do it.

Jimmy Balushi

May 29, 2017
PLEASE someone help, I just get a black screen but sound comes through, all other rpg games work fine I can't work it out

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
i had started a new game, and try mod the plugins, well, something turns out very well or very bad, i just sleep the first day and get all passives and all titles, include the new ones, i think (and hope so), just replace the plugins with those, BACKUP you files first, i used the knowledge from this thread, but i'm very new in those mod things, i had not tested enough to see if something will bug, so again, BACKUP you files first.

Edit: correct the start slut level, so the sex skills can be used even in first battle, maybe you gonna need enter and escape or win a battle to make effect, thanks to Lucifer II for point that issue

Last edited:

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
i had started a new game, and try mod the plugins, well, something turns out very well or very bad, i just sleep the first day and get all passives and all titles, include the new ones, i think (and hope so), just replace the plugins with those, BACKUP you files first, i used the knowledge from this thread, but i'm very new in those mod things, i had not tested enough to see if something will bug, so again, BACKUP you files first.
You know how to edit how many EP you gain per day ?

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
EDICTS
you can change your edicts per day editing in RemtairyEdicts.js
in this line:

Game_Actor.prototype.getNewDayEdictPoints = function() {
let unusedPoints = Math.max(this._storedEdictPoints, this.stsAsp());
this.resetEdictPoints();

let points = ;

just add the amount you want in "let points= ADD HERE;"

i had it noted, sorry, i can't remember who give this information, but kudos for him/her

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes