swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Could somebody please upload a video how to decrypt the game files, for me everthing is always grey. I updated my Java this shouldn't be the problem.
  1. Open the decrypter.
  2. Go to File > Select RPG MV Project
    1609377874653.png
  3. In the next window, select the folder the game is in and click Open.
    1609377977574.png
    1609378025525.png
  4. Select Decrypt > All Files.
    1609378096396.png
    1609378338842.png
  5. When decryption is complete, place the contents of the "output" folder (Should contain a www folder. Appears by default in the folder the Decrypter is in) into the game's folder. Allow the folders to merge. There should not be any file conflicts if you did things in the correct order.
    1609378450733.png

Last edited:

MisterB

May 26, 2017
  1. Open the decrypter.
    View attachment 963915
    View attachment 963917
    View attachment 963918
    View attachment 963919
    View attachment 963925
  5. When decryption is complete, place the contents of the "output" folder (Should contain a www folder. Appears by default in the folder the Decrypter is in) into the game's folder. Allow the folders to merge. There should not be any file conflicts if you did things in the correct order.
    View attachment 963929
Thanks for the pictures, the problem for me is for whatever reason the project won't load.

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
a quick question, has there been a solution found for the crash with Pregmod if your knocked up and get into combat or is it still just turn off Preg in the Pregmod? sorry if this has already been answered

dumbguy

Nov 20, 2018
  1. Open the decrypter.
    View attachment 963915
    View attachment 963917
    View attachment 963918
    View attachment 963919
    View attachment 963925
    View attachment 963929
My problem seems to be that no Output folder appears after it decrypts. I've tried multiple runs, and even tried to change the option in File > Change Output-Directory with no success.

This game is really neat, I downloaded on a whim and thought it was on the more tedious side at first, but I really ended up enjoying it more than I have in a game in a while. I'm a huge fan of this project.

Edit: As my name implies, I was a bit of a dumb guy and forgot to download the hotfix. Very embarrassing, would not recommend.

Last edited:

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
My problem seems to be that no Output folder appears after it decrypts. I've tried multiple runs, and even tried to change the option in File > Change Output-Directory with no success.

This game is really neat, I downloaded on a whim and thought it was on the more tedious side at first, but I really ended up enjoying it more than I have in a game in a while. I'm a huge fan of this project.
Refer to

Alternatively, you can use the other project at , and use that to encrypt the mod files (instead of decrypting the game files) and run it that way. You will quickly discovery why I didn't feel like doing it this way, given that the key is changed every major version update and it would have to be redone each time. Note that if you choose this route, both of the useEncrypted flags at the very end of the System.json file in ccmod_resources need to be changed back to true.

aftershock

Jun 13, 2017
Code:
        let dmgValue = (this.str * userStrMulti + this.dex * userDexMulti + this.agi * userAgiMulti) * this.moddedWeaponAttack();
        dmgValue *= Math.max(0, (dmgValue / ((target.str * targetStrMulti) * target.moddedWeaponDefense())) - 0.5);
Is this a bug (on the second line, in Game_Battler.prototype.dmgFormula_attackDmg)? I'm sure it's a bug. It says damage grows as a square of strength. I'm sure they meant "=" instead of "*=".

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Code:
        let dmgValue = (this.str * userStrMulti + this.dex * userDexMulti + this.agi * userAgiMulti) * this.moddedWeaponAttack();
        dmgValue *= Math.max(0, (dmgValue / ((target.str * targetStrMulti) * target.moddedWeaponDefense())) - 0.5);
Is this a bug (on the second line, in Game_Battler.prototype.dmgFormula_attackDmg)? I'm sure it's a bug. It says damage grows as a square of strength. I'm sure they meant "=" instead of "*=".
You can report it in the bug report channel on discord.

Jul 28, 2018
Code:
It's calculating a damage multiplier by dividing the attacker's damage by the target's defense, then subtracting 50% and making sure it doesn't go below 0 and heal the target. If the damage and defense aren't normally too far apart it should work fine, despite the attacker's stats (and their own weapon damage modifier) appearing twice.

It'd be interesting to output the results and see what the numbers typically are.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so is their a guide for the receptionist game?
can you do anything with the women?
how can i get more men to want to have sex at the desk?

Jul 28, 2018
so is their a guide for the receptionist game?
can you do anything with the women?
how can i get more men to want to have sex at the desk?
1. Maybe? Search the thread.
2. You can shake their hand.
3. Call people up to the desk so they will see that a goblin or man is messing with you (they get the ! icon).

a1th3r

Jun 11, 2020
I'm sorry if this has been answered, but I tried different search queries and nothing came up.

Is it possible to remove specific cut ins, for example the nipple pinching?

TheLeftFriend

Nov 28, 2018
Guys i just get black screen when starting game, any help would be appreciated.
I found one fix for the Blackscreen Bug. Run the game in Compatibility mod for windows vista. be warnd the game do become slover and a bit janky in moment, but you can experience it non the less. another thing i dont know it if create any bugs later in the game.

Reactions: Snake420

robdelobe

Jul 6, 2017
ppl complaining about anal in the game and here i'm waiting for the black dudes(or brown orcs) with bigger cocks to ravage karryn's ass
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dunno about brown orcs, but there have been blue ogres before. We still got two more levels to go(maybe even a small final boss dungeon after the last level). So maybe there're down there somewhere(Brown orcs or blue ogres). I'm hoping for the ogres. Given that Karryn is almost twice Meltys' size, Karryn might even be able to beat Melty's high score.

NotSatan

Jan 4, 2018
So I can't for the life of me get the decrypter for the pregmod to work, I followed all the steps, but no matter where I put the decrypter it won't open the project. I hate to ask, but can someone upload a decrypted/modded version of the game

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
don't know if it matters to anyone, but i found an error in the coding for karryn taking guys virginity with her pussy, it is set to always count it to anal, not pussy. it is in www/js/plugins/karryn passives line 1341, you need to change anal to pussy

Reactions: Hydrofront

Hydrofront

May 14, 2019
don't know if it matters to anyone, but i found an error in the coding for karryn taking guys virginity with her pussy, it is set to always count it to anal, not pussy. it is in www/js/plugins/karryn passives line 1341, you need to change anal to pussy
Nice find! You should report this in the bug channel on their Discord (accessible from the game menu). I'm wondering if it's actually intentional since
Would be weird, though.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes