camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Well I can share how i did it but the issue is even though the code i borrowed from that fella works, it does not give all of them,

this one for example was not included in among the many passives

anyways to what you asked of me;

View attachment 938526

This is where i put it and it should be like this for it to work;

View attachment 938528

Of course if you leave the line there you will get the passives over and over and over again which might cause bugs and everything so print the line there past one day, check to see if you got the passives, if you got it save it and close the game and remove the code you added, i tried to see if the already there passives will stack, they do and mess things up a bit, i would advise you to this for a clean start save otherwise the passives are gonna stack,
Or if you don't wanna deal with all this and fine with the v7A.f passives go for the save23 on the save.rar that i shared
Oookay, i don't know how i could not think of this before, you could get all of the passives on day one, even before, at the intro XD, so here's what to do:
go and find
RemtairyPrison.js
and search for the
Game_Party.prototype.setDifficultyToEasy = function() {
from there downwards are the things you get for the selected dif. you can tweak get some stuff for yourself.The code should look like this:
Game_Party.prototype.setDifficultyToEasy = function() {
$gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID)._storedEdictPoints = 3;
//$gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).setAsp(3);
//this.exitOffice_EdictsStorage();
//this.increaseIncome(1000);
this._difficulty = DIFFICULTY_EASY;
$gameSwitches.setValue(SWITCH_EASY_MODE_ID, true);
$gameSwitches.setValue(SWITCH_NORMAL_MODE_ID, false);
$gameSwitches.setValue(SWITCH_HARD_MODE_ID, false);
Karryn.learnSkill(EDICT_SECRETARY_MODE_ONE);
Karryn.learnSkill(EDICT_SECRETARY_MODE_TWO);

if(true) {
for(let i = PASSIVES_LIST_START_ID; i <= PASSIVES_LIST_END_ID; i++) {
$gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).setCharacterCreatorPassive(i);
}
for(let i = PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_START_ID; i <= PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_END_ID; i++) {
$gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).setCharacterCreatorPassive(i);
}
}

this.income;
this.expense;
this.recalculateBaseOrderChange();
};
you can do the same thing for warden and prison mode as well, i edited the starting edictpoints which helps a lot at the begining,
With these changes you don't actually have to remove the code but you will get the passives "only" when you are starting a new game

Reactions: naoligopraisso

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
I have a problem with masturbation. The option is somehow rarely available. Once I could apply this, then Karryn got an orgasm and then it didn't work anymore, or I chose an action and the enemys are turn and then make sex. Then it's no longer available. It would be better if masturbation was available longer or earlier.
You might wanna put on some items for sex resist, that should allow you to masturbate in peace :LOL:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
...while for some weird reason handjob and blowjob positions will deny use of her asspussy. Should active rimming count as sadistic too? I do not know if it's a purposeful limitation of freedom of moves on the dev's part or if it's a design flaw, but combined with the fact that Karryn's partners 'tie' to her as if their cocks had dog's knots, it often shoehorns the player to a particular scene/activity. Why not implement 'disengage' or 'change position' actions? This could open new, exciting possibilities.

This is exactly what is happening to me, and it's the only thing about this game that drives me crazy.. one time I got locked into those positions every time an enemy started an encounter.. for like 4 rounds of enemies.. this game definitely NEEDS a change positon option or just to let you select a new sex skill position to force use..

Reactions: craiwler

reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
so the goblin spawn at receptionist have limited spawn number.
i make goblin always spawn after they done ejaculating, but after 5-6 goblins, they wont spawn anymore.
any idea to increase the goblin number?

Luckystrike

Oct 30, 2016
did the 'always aroused' and reversed slut>charm effect and now she has no face whenever she does anything. Anyclue why or how to fix it or can you not make those changes w/o bugs?

Luckystrike

Oct 30, 2016
did the 'always aroused' and reversed slut>charm effect and now she has no face whenever she does anything. Anyclue why or how to fix it or can you not make those changes w/o bugs?
also when I tried to play a week or so ago it crashed every time I tried to masturbate and that was w/o mods.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I have a problem with masturbation. The option is somehow rarely available. Once I could apply this, then Karryn got an orgasm and then it didn't work anymore, or I chose an action and the enemys are turn and then make sex. Then it's no longer available. It would be better if masturbation was available longer or earlier.
For an update enemies could not engage any sex positions while Karryn is masturbating. That got immediately reversed, but I quite like it, so here's how you can give her the power of

Uninterrupted Battle-Masturbation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While molesting is still possible, it stops all sex poses giving you full control when to stop her from masturbating.

Did you change anything else? The changes themselves are perfectly doable without any bugs, the question is where the problems come from exactly.

Last edited:

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Did anyone know cheat for this like unlimited energy and damage and stamina
I do not recommend it, I already edited my save using the website saveedionline.com, and increased the strength and energy, to win combats is great, however, Karryn takes a long time to be satisfied if shee masturbates.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I apologize if you have already known this, but there's a new NPC kitty which gives you a tip in the place where you choose the game mode.
and you'll get a new title if you pet it.
Where'd you get "Like a Bird" and "Like a Dancer" and "Light as a Feather"?

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Can somebody help me? It appears that I have run into a sizeable bug in which the pleasure meter overfills and displays it as "NaN%" and then crashes the game and makes me unable to load that save anymore. I have lost two saves this way so I know its not a one off crazy thing. Unfortunately, I am also using the latest version of Mr. ChainChair's mod so I am unsure if it is the mod, the version I'm running (.7A.f), or some combination of the two.

Don't worry if you can't fix it as this shit still rocks and just means I have to be careful, and sorry if this in unhelpful in general.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
TL;DR: Those are the evasion focus titles.

In the order you named them they are levels one, two and three.
To get them you have to dodge more (15% more and 30% more for the higher levels) hits than taken full hits (whole playthrough counts). Also level 2 (dancer) has a lvl req of 16 and level 3 (feather) of 36.
They passively reduce evasion cost by a few percent and more significantly once equipped.

Can somebody help me? It appears that I have run into a sizeable bug in which the pleasure meter overfills and displays it as "NaN%" and then crashes the game and makes me unable to load that save anymore. I have lost two saves this way so I know its not a one off crazy thing. Unfortunately, I am also using the latest version of Mr. ChainChair's mod so I am unsure if it is the mod, the version I'm running (.7A.f), or some combination of the two.

Don't worry if you can't fix it as this shit still rocks and just means I have to be careful, and sorry if this in unhelpful in general.
That's most certainly from the mod. Make sure to have the same versions in both the mod and game and don't just overwrite files once a new version of either comes out (clean install is much safer). These are just general tips that you most likely did already. For more help, it's best if you write a more complete description (especially the circumstances just before the crash) into the discord (linked in OP) where they have a section for cc's mod. Maybe cc (or someone else) will help, but that's bugfixing so no promises.

Last edited:
Reactions: azoth00

azoth00

May 23, 2020
TL;DR: Those are the evasion focus titles.

In the order you named them they are levels one, two and three.
To get them you have to dodge more (15% more and 30% more for the higher levels) hits than taken full hits (whole playthrough counts). Also level 2 (dancer) has a lvl req of 16 and level 3 (feather) of 36.
They passively reduce evasion cost by a few percent and more significantly once equipped.

That's most certainly from the mod. Make sure to have the same versions in both the mod and game and don't just overwrite files once a new version of either comes out (clean install is much safer). These are just general tips that you most likely did already. For more help, it's best if you write a more complete description (especially the circumstances just before the crash) into the discord (linked in OP) where they have a section for cc's mod. Maybe cc (or someone else) will help, but that's bugfixing so no promises.
yes, these are evasion titles.
1st one requires you to dodge more than 10 times,
2nd one requires more than 42 times and it must be more than the count you got fully hit by 15% (so keeping the count you got fully hit less than 36 is good)
3rd one requires more than 150 times and by 30% (less than 115 is good)

as long as you focus to get these titles and grind agility growth, it's easy to earn them.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes