drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I did a recolor of the game for myself. In case anyone wants it here's the link. Download and unzip. It's just a recolor there shouldn't be any new bugs introduced. I'll update on the final stable release of the version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want to work with me I could add it as a uniform recolor to my mod (hair and eye recolor is already fully supported).

sw3g59

Sep 19, 2019
I hate to ask, but, does anyone have a save they can share? I know that it's not the intended way to play, but I made a big oopsie earlier today and I had to reinstall the game and my progress is all but gone, thanks in advance

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Does anyone know what matters to stumble while being drunk during the waitress assignment ? Is it fatigue, pleasure, or something else ? It seems that sometimes Karryn is extremely resilient, and just cashes in the tips.

Another quick question : is the strip club in game yet ? I beat the level 3 boss, but can't seem to build anything new.

Loving the game as ever by the way.

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone know what matters to stumble while being drunk during the waitress assignment ? Is it fatigue, pleasure, or something else ? It seems that sometimes Karryn is extremely resilient, and just cashes in the tips.
Certain drinks - the later ones in particular, add to the value of her drunken state. You also need to have the required desire levels and be in a state of undress iirc.

So if you want to bumrush the drunken scene as a waiter, you'll ideally be in a state of undress, max out all the relevant desires and also served and/or drunk multiple whiskeys for example. The scene will then trigger when trying to make any future non-willpower actions.

Another quick question : is the strip club in game yet ? I beat the level 3 boss, but can't seem to build anything new.
Not yet.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Vanafaye

Donor
Nov 12, 2018
anyone with the new progress report?
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Oh boy, it's already April... anyway super short report this week. Sachinama just finished the maps for Level 4, and I've finished setting the enemy encounters for Level 4 Anarchy. Starting this week we're going to start work on the Level 4 boss event/story/battle and the Level 4 Defeat battle.

Since this really is super short, I'm going to leave off with a sneak peak of what Level 4's maps will look like:

Nov 21, 2020
is there a way to increase enemies at the defeat scenes so its not just 3 or 4 guys cuz the scene show like 8 guys but only 3 or 4 are there
I may have heard rumors that your charm stat affects (among other things) the number of people abusing you in defeat scenes, but i'm not 100% certain.
They have said in the past they wanted to hire a voice actress.
Plz no :(

Also I do wish they add an extra (small) CG that emphasizes Karryn losing her virginity, right now it's... very unnoticeable? Doesn't have to be something major like her bleeding for the rest of the encounter, just an extra visual indicator. If the game wasn't translated I might have missed it completely lol

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Well if they do they will probably make it so you can turn it off. I personally wanna hear it, depends on how she handles moans it might be really good.

I wonder if they're gonna hire a japanese one or an english one though.

Also I do wish they add an extra (small) CG that emphasizes Karryn losing her virginity, right now it's... very unnoticeable? Doesn't have to be something major like her bleeding for the rest of the encounter, just an extra visual indicator. If the game wasn't translated I might have missed it completely lol
Maybe she ain't got time to bleed.

aodi

Oct 4, 2020
is there a way to increase enemies at the defeat scenes so its not just 3 or 4 guys cuz the scene show like 8 guys but only 3 or 4 are there
The NPC's tip about waves may be the answer.
The number of enemies and Waves is based on the Order of the prison. The lower the Order, the more people that may show up for a rumble.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
F.A.Q.

Q: How many enemies will appear in defeat scenes?
A: Main factors are how many times you got the scene already, how many sexual partners in general and especially the new enemy types of that floor she already had. More details + modding: here

Q: How many endings are there?
A: Currently (v0.8) there is only one (bad) end. Once order hits zero, you get the ending and can choose to start a new game+.

Q: How to act first?
A: The agility skill determines the order of action of every combatant. Thus, high agility let's you act first. (Cheat in tweak list)

Q: What's "Scandalous state" and how to get it?
A: This is an exhibition mechanic also known as night mode. The game basically jumps to 'night time' where all side jobs are closed/disabled for the day. Additionally enemies appear in usually safe rooms and with high enough guard aggression the guards initiate battles as well.
She get's exhibition passives when a certain amount of times her clothing are fully ripped during battle. The passives are, in order, "Stripped Warden Outfit", "Disappeared Clothes and Shame" and "Escalating Exhibitionism". With each passive, more and more of the damage is permanent (i.e. on the map and only until sleep). It really starts with the second passive, but that requires a public orgasm first. The "scandalous state" is reached once her clothing is sufficiently damaged (one boob out).
Alternatively you can trigger it by getting bukkaked a lot until you get the passive "Daily Cum Baptism". Then cum stays on after battle and at a certain point also enables night mode. Both methods can be used together to reach the necessary hidden 'exhibition score' faster.

To the tweak list: here

Last edited:

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
Hi. I started working on a list of NPCs tips and Edicts for version 0.7B.p.
It is a sort of wiki, where articles are linked, so they can be recursively opened (for example Advanced Guard Training requires Basic Guard Training, which requires Pamphlet Training and so on, you can check everything from the same place) and tagged (so if you want to check all edicts that require Level 2 is Subjugated you can have a list with just one click).
At the moment there are 368 articles and 338 categories, 4.17MB (1.20 compressed), growing.
There problem is, the more content I add, the farther the finish line seems to be.
Most tips are done (edit, I forgot the tips of the Guard Quarters), and while I'm working on the Training edicts, the Specialization/Research/Insurance edicts are still missing.
With version 0.8 closer every week, I was wandering if it is better to publish the file after I finish the edicts census (hardly before May) or post it now with what I have already done and update it later, so people can somehow benefit from it earlier and suggest material/features.
Any suggestion?

edit: attached the provisional notes after the feedback; Training/Research Edicts, tips from the Guard Quarters and items from the Chef and the Store are finished; working on Insurance edicts next.
I see lots of information, I prefer to see guides for playthroughs and builds. I bet there's some tips and tricks we can learn from each other. I struggled a little from the beginning, now I'm slowly becoming stronger and hitting the next plateau before you defeat the boss. The list of tips from npcs is nice, I can read thru them quickly without finding them in game.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
So there are a bunch of titles for "first times" (e.g. Losing anal before vaginal virginity. Losing virginity to a toy. Taking a prisoners virginity with anal sex (with your own anal virginity?) and so on. I guess you can get all of them >IF< you do it in the perfect order.)
I guess you can´t obtain any of those if you don´t fully start from scrap? Starting after a game over keeps the sexual stats, as far as I know off.

Bruhaha213

Aug 21, 2019
So there are a bunch of titles for "first times" (e.g. Losing anal before vaginal virginity. Losing virginity to a toy. Taking a prisoners virginity with anal sex (with your own anal virginity?) and so on. I guess you can get all of them >IF< you do it in the perfect order.)
I guess you can´t obtain any of those if you don´t fully start from scrap? Starting after a game over keeps the sexual stats, as far as I know off.
You can choose to reset all stats (except Titles) after getting a Game Over, which will give you the opportunity to get any "first time" titles you missed out.
To reset your stats, talk to the Guard on the left during the Difficulty select screen.

Reactions: hawkhunter
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes