aodi

Oct 4, 2020
how do i research prison audit for auto electric locks? no clue what the audit name is
I do not see it in the list either
Prison Audit is in the Research tab, hidden until you enact Repair Research from Level 2.
Repair Research require Repair Office, from the Level 2 edicts too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
mamaboiii hello brother, is there a tweak for exp gain/multiplier? It's really tough to raise MIND stat even with level IV in mind edict. I already spent all willpower every battle but still fell 6-7 stats behind dex, hell even endurance still easier to raise.
Here ya go:

tomcat411

Mar 10, 2018
Man I tried to figure this out by myself but I suck at this. Does anyone know if there is a way to edit something and have infinite guys coming to the glory holes? I want there to basically be peens poking through the whole time. Thanks in advance.

madmarxxxman

Dec 20, 2018
Here's a good save game. I spent a few days on it, took me a bit especially to increase notoriety in the receptionist sidejob.

I also unlocked "Give up", which brings the Stamina to 0 immediately, and "Surrender" that sets the Energy to 0 (if you want to immediately start a gangbang scene).

I unlocked also a few sex skills, I was hoping there would be a titjob one but I haven't managed to unlock it yet. So far this has "pet cock", "handjob", "blowjob", "vaginal sex" and "anal sex". The mind powers to release the desires like mouth desire and cock desire are also very useful.

She has huge stamina btw, almost 3k, you can wipe out anybody just by having sex. leave the friggin' halberd home hehe

Enjoy =)

Reactions: Cosmos Guy

KtDXXd5

Aug 25, 2019
What counts as a defeat for this? Does running out of stamina+energy in the glory hole suffice for the bathroom one? Or do you need to run out of stamina+energy during the gangbang afterwards, too? Or maybe lose during a riot on that level if you've already subjugated it?

Edit: After some more testing, it seems just getting the respective scene is enough. So "losing" in the glory hole and then subduing the guys in the scene after works.
Is there a way to edit the counters the passives are based on? Because turns out it's a lot of grinding to get even one of these stats up high enough, let alone all of them. I tried it with saveeditoronline, but none of the variables displayed there seem relevant/worked when I edited them.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Is there a way to edit the counters the passives are based on? Because turns out it's a lot of grinding to get even one of these stats up high enough, let alone all of them. I tried it with saveeditoronline, but none of the variables displayed there seem relevant/worked when I edited them.
Open up RemtairyKarrynPassives.js and search for "_passiveRequirement_base". For example:

Code:
    this._passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_FIRST_KISS_ID] = 1;
    this._passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_KISS_COUNT_ONE_ID] = 25;
    this._passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_KISS_COUNT_TWO_ID] = 75;
This means, to get the First Kiss passive, she needs to be kissed once, to get Kiss Count One, she needs 25 kisses plus however many she had when she got First Kiss. To get Kiss Count Two, she needs 75 plus however many she had when she got Kiss Count One.

If you change the 25 and 75 to lower numbers, she'll need less of each. Change them both to 1 and she'll get the first one after the first battle she gets kissed, the second after the second battle, and the third after the third.

You can do this for any passive that relies on counts.

KtDXXd5

Aug 25, 2019
Open up RemtairyKarrynPassives.js and search for "_passiveRequirement_base". For example:

Code:
    this._passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_FIRST_KISS_ID] = 1;
    this._passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_KISS_COUNT_ONE_ID] = 25;
    this._passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_KISS_COUNT_TWO_ID] = 75;
Thank you. I've meanwhile managed to get it to work part of the way by editing RemtairyNewPassives.js so that e.g.
Code:
else if(this.meetsPassiveReq(PASSIVE_URINAL_COUNT_THREE_ID, this._recordUrinalCount)) {
becomes
Code:
else if(this.meetsPassiveReq(PASSIVE_URINAL_COUNT_THREE_ID, 100/*this._recordUrinalCount*/)) {
That works for getting the passives, too, however the change mentioned in the post I originally quoted did not happen. Does the method I used break something that yours does not, or do you know if there's some additional requirement not mentioned in that post for the music/text to change?

Edit: Tried doing it with the setting to unlock all passives in pregmod, that one worked. So either the method I described breaks something, or there are indeed more requirements than just getting the passive for the specific scene.

Last edited:

borz

Oct 14, 2017
Anyone got ETA on 0.8 or the progress report of 6th April?
No ETA yet, here's an extract with the most interesting bits from last update on subscribestar: "Sachinama just finished the maps for Level 4, and I've finished setting the enemy encounters for Level 4 Anarchy. Starting this week we're going to start work on the Level 4 boss event/story/battle and the Level 4 Defeat battle."

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Locate in RemtairyPrison.js
Code:
Game_Party.prototype.advanceNextDay = function()
Add this (taken from RemtairyDebugMode.js) to the function.

Code:
if(true) {
            for(let i = PASSIVES_LIST_START_ID; i <= PASSIVES_LIST_END_ID; i++) {
                $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).setCharacterCreatorPassive(i);
            }
            for(let i = PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_START_ID; i <= PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_END_ID; i++) {
                $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).setCharacterCreatorPassive(i);
            }
        }
Then sleep once, let the game save, then quit and remove it then relaunch (there's probably no negative for leaving it in since I don't think RPGMV lets you learn the same skill multiple times, but don't complain if your game breaks). Getting the passive ability is what unlocks active skills. It seems there are currently 171 passives total. This will turn the character into a nympho from day 2 with zero inhibitions.

Something I found while digging into this is that there is a 'Cock Kick' skill that Karryn can learn which I imagine many probably didn't know existed because the requirements to learn it are fairly steep: KO 100 enemies that have an erection. It's basically a 1hitKO skill to any enemy with an erection.

Edit: Upon looking further, it seems there are hardcoded limits in place on how high certain stats can go. For example, stat "A" may have a cap of 100, so no matter how many times "A" is performed, it can never go above 100. There are a high number of things that have requirements above the current limits, including what I mentioned above. I would imagine as the game development continues these limits would be raised and eventually removed when the game is completed.
Tried this, broke my game somehow and now it won't start even after removing it.
I'm assuming it used to work and something new broke it, which is a shame.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Man I tried to figure this out by myself but I suck at this. Does anyone know if there is a way to edit something and have infinite guys coming to the glory holes? I want there to basically be peens poking through the whole time. Thanks in advance.
yup, in js/plugins/rem karrynglory line 2522 change false to true.
looks like this before edit:
let spawningNewGuest = false;

Reactions: tomcat411

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
The cheats are applied in many different files, depending on what they do. Basically in the functions that calculates how often enemies act there is a line that checks if you're in easy mode and the cheat is active and then changes stuff. So there is no easy way to enable all cheats in non-secretary mode, but you can delete the checks individually.
You'll find the lines easily if you search for cheat in the following files (the names are pretty clear what cheat is meant):
  • RemtairyCombat.js: double & triple physical dmg
  • RemtairyEnemy.js: always act
  • RemtairyKarryn.js: 1/2 & 1/3 stamina regen, no evasion, half exp
  • RemtairyMisc.js: double & triple sex dmg
  • RemtairyPrison.js: -5 & -10 control, instant riots
  • YEP_X_Autosave.js: disable autosave
Just replace the Prison.easyMode() part with true to remove the secretary-difficulty requirement for that particular cheat. (If you have some experience in programming you can make nicer edits, but the outcome is the same)

tried this it made the game crash when i opened the stats menu. i did change easyMode to hardMode, something i learned from you, and that did work. thank you!

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
and illegitimately? it's getting hard to fight recently cause I have it like on 150 now lol
I would suggest just slutting it up in that save as much as possible, try to gain every title you can think of, and start a new game+ once the new update hits.

2nd time around is easier since you get to benefit from all the passive title effects.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes