Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
You need to unlock more passives that give you more sex attacks, and then the bathroom will have more content.

So, in short, get fucked/suck dick more often.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Guys, i didn't meant to be rude or ungrateful, but can we make any request to remtairy or we just accept what work he give to us.. im just asking because this is my 1st time playing h-games genre..
I don't think that Rem is visiting this forum thread, but he has his Discord channel where you can discuss anything related to this game with him. I am sure he's open to suggestions, to a certain degree of course.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
No. That's the only one. I guess it's as Ryuzakku said previously.
Ok, she then needs to be way sluttier than she is at the moment. Bathroom skills basically reflect her combat sex skills, with some exceptions. Neither titjobs nor rimmings are available in the toilet. Not sure about footjobs too.

aza416

Jun 9, 2020
Somebody please refresh my memory. In 0.7p even if target desire is met, Karryn still need to be naked to trigger sex skill?

Example: my Karryn cock desire is at 100+ but the guard outside office still not triggering handjob when Karryn is fully clothed. Is this always the case?

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Somebody please refresh my memory. In 0.7p even if target desire is met, Karryn still need to be naked to trigger sex skill?

Example: my Karryn cock desire is at 100+ but the guard outside office still not triggering handjob when Karryn is fully clothed. Is this always the case?
  • All enemy sex starter skills now require Karryn to be almost naked. Previously, certain skills like handjobs and blowjobs only required Karryn to be halfway undressed unlike penetration sex which required her to be almost naked.

aza416

Jun 9, 2020
All enemy sex starter skills now require Karryn to be almost naked. Previously, certain skills like handjobs and blowjobs only required Karryn to be halfway undressed unlike penetration sex which required her to be almost naked.
Well fuck, I just read the changelog in 0.7B. Last I play is 0.6. Thanks for the fast reply

Reactions: Sagara-kun

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
RemtairyKarrynPassives.js
it seems i missunderstood the stiutation there, anyways, if i'm not mistaken these are the ones that unlocks skill, please correct me if i'm wrong or missing one

passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_KISS_PEOPLE_TWO_ID] //Kiss skill unlock
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_TWO_ID] //Blowjob skill unlock
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_HJ_COUNT_TWO_ID //Handjob skill unlock
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_HJ_COUNT_THREE_ID] //Pet Cock skill unlock
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_TITTYFUCK_COUNT_TWO_ID] //titfuck skill unlock
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_PUSSY_SEX_COUNT_TWO_ID] //pussyfuck skill unlcok
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_ANAL_SEX_COUNT_TWO_ID] //analfuck skill unlock
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_SUBDUED_COUNT_THREE_ID] //a skill that i can't recall
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_FOOTJOB_COUNT_TWO_ID] //footjob skill unlock
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_RIMJOB_COUNT_TWO_ID] //rimjob skill unlock

Last edited:

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
Good day

i am having an issue with the mod, maybe someone can help out. i set up the mod following the instructions and even followed the video and i still keep getting the message " cannot read property 'toLocaleString' of undefined. if anyone can offer any advice/help it would be greatly appreciated

regards

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
What do I have to change so that Karryn gets almost every passive after one battle? Since Rem changed the passive file I don't know what to change to reach my goal.
If you look back in the thread a few pages, I have a js that'll get you all the sex skills. If you want more than that, go into that file and change the passiverequirements for things to 1

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
it seems i missunderstood the stiutation there, anyways, if i'm not mistaken these are the ones that unlocks skill, please correct me if i'm wrong or missing one

passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_KISS_PEOPLE_TWO_ID] //Kiss skill unlock
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_TWO_ID] //Blowjob skill unlock
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_HJ_COUNT_TWO_ID //Handjob skill unlock
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_HJ_COUNT_THREE_ID] //something to do with handjob somehow, don't know what exactly
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_TITTYFUCK_COUNT_TWO_ID] //titfuck skill unlock
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_PUSSY_SEX_COUNT_TWO_ID] //pussyfuck skill unlcok
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_ANAL_SEX_COUNT_TWO_ID] //analfuck skill unlock
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_ORGASM_PEOPLE_TWO_ID] //don't know what it unlocks to be honest
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_SUBDUED_COUNT_THREE_ID] //a skill that i can't recall
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_FOOTJOB_COUNT_TWO_ID] //footjob skill unlock
passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_RIMJOB_COUNT_TWO_ID] //rimjob skill unlock
That looks right. HJ three unlocks "Pet Cock" and Orgasm People two doesn't unlock anything. Just download the passives list I uploaded and search on "Unlock" to get all the passives that unlock skills and edicts.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
That looks right. HJ three unlocks "Pet Cock" and Orgasm People two doesn't unlock anything. Just download the passives list I uploaded and search on "Unlock" to get all the passives that unlock skills and edicts.
not getting everything but getting skills to unlock was the point actually, if you want to geth them there is a cheat way to get everything if i'm not mistaken, thanks for the info btw

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes