marmlade

Jan 14, 2018
I really enjoy the initial high level % resist against sight and talk for Karryn, "Take those eyeballs and burn it in the incinerator!" but really dislike it when she goes "Ohhh cockk <3 <3 <3"

Not sure if the code masters can point me the way where this is controlled? mamaboiii HappyGoomba

Last edited:

gojuman

Feb 25, 2021
I really enjoy the initial high level % resist against sight and talk for Karryn, "Take those eyeballs and burn it in the incinerator!" but really dislike it when she goes "Ohhh cockk <3 <3 <3"

Not sure if the code masters can point me the way where this is controlled? @mamaboi HappyGoomba
Oh man. Once the game is fully released I'm going to rewrite so much text. Why is everything an ass pussy or mouth pussy. I'm surprised she doesn't call her pussy a pussy pussy.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020

Not sure if the code masters can point me the way where this is controlled? @mamaboi HappyGoomba
I haven't really looked into it. These sorts of things are usually handled with a reaction score, which takes a whole bunch of factors into account. Like slut level, sadism/masochism, accessory effects, passive effects, and etc.

You might want to start with an accessory that increases sight resist, then find the code for that increase, and give it a bigger number.

Reactions: marmlade

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I also think making the guards pay their own thing shouldn't be considered corruption...
You're absolutely right! They should actually pay to be able to work there. That will teach them to appreciate their jobs.

On a serious note, do you know that one of the main responsibilities of the employer in most civilized countries is to provide their employees with safe workplace, machinery and equipment?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017

it's in data: remlines

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Oh man. Once the game is fully released I'm going to rewrite so much text. Why is everything an ass pussy or mouth pussy. I'm surprised she doesn't call her pussy a pussy pussy.
i agree, there is no such thing as a mouth pussy, it's a mouth period. these lines are one of the first lines i change on every release. that and the goblins saying pee-pee when they cum bothers me too, either you pee or cum, those few lines are just silly to me.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Isn't there a Title or passive that unlocks Release Desires so I don't have to invest in the correspondent edicts in New Game Plus similar to the sex skill titles? I thought I remember getting a passive or title like that or something in a Secretary run.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Isn't there a Title or passive that unlocks Release Desires so I don't have to invest in the correspondent edicts in New Game Plus similar to the sex skill titles? I thought I remember getting a passive or title like that or something in a Secretary run.
A passive unlocks the edicts, but you still have to buy them.

raikon45

Oct 23, 2017
raikon45 Looking at here (v7, I know) and what I see is that footjobs have Cock Desire requirement, toys do not. Which means that preventing footjobs should be simple, if not easy (depending on Willpower capacity) - suppress that pesky desire, leave only nerds alive if you can and just wait for them to use those toys.
thanks man. its finally work.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
What is left to be update for v.9 though? Just strip club and the subjugation of the 4th floor?

I hope there are more to it like teacher, fitness, nurse sidejobs. (I know he already stated it that striup club will be the last side job, but a man can dream)

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
What is left to be update for v.9 though? Just strip club and the subjugation of the 4th floor?

I hope there are more to it like teacher, fitness, nurse sidejobs. (I know he already stated it that striup club will be the last side job, but a man can dream)
.9 will be stripclub sidejob. 1.0 should be floor 5 final boss + endings. Rem said that they were open to adding content in after completion. So maybe we could get some other sidejobs, there are many options for it in the prison.

Reactions: Sagara-kun and Hipz

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

Voice over for the MC will probably also happen, unless they scrapped that completely.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes