ana1omnomnom

Oct 4, 2017
Haven't used RPGM myself, but the decryption works fine. You should be able to load the game into RPGM without problem. No idea what other tools or extensions the devs use, but it should at least work without them just fine.

Problem is that many game mechanics are stored in new internal values. From these your ingame stats are constantly updated. No idea what save edit gives you access to all internal values, but my advice would be to edit the js files where the values are calculated (for an idea see link in OP).

Code fragments suggest the idea of smegma as a game mechanic. It's been there for quite some time and while I personally hope it gets dropped this may be a feature in future releases. If that happens, there'll be a fast tweak to disable it for sure ;)

Thanks! I've followed for a couple months and was completely lost there. lol
Personally that sounds like a good addition in line with the rest of the game.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
What do you guys think will be on the next stages? I kinda hope we get something like a retirement home for (very) old inmates. Since the horny grandpa trope is still missing, but outside of that I don't really know what kind of stuff would be still missing.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
I installed pregmod but are all the scenes supposed to have karryn with the hair color and tan? im not getting it for some just wondering

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I don't think the creator of the mod have made the images for the sex scenes, only for the overworld image and for some battle poses

Reactions: minin

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
What do you guys think will be on the next stages? I kinda hope we get something like a retirement home for (very) old inmates. Since the horny grandpa trope is still missing, but outside of that I don't really know what kind of stuff would be still missing.
I wish there was more stuff with the story characters. Tonkin deserves love. Also the skeevy assistant warden dude has been like completely non present.

Sentalion

Apr 20, 2020
Hello, my perverted buddies.

I made a small modification of for this game. I don't know if the Cheat Menu I used is a old version, but well... If you don't know how to use this plugin, check the original site.

I made two more panels inside the plugin:
Prison: Order, Control, Corruption, Guard Agression, Bar Reputation, Recepcionist Reputation, Recepcionist Fame, Recepcionist Notoriety
Karryn: Pleasure, Fatigue, Charm, Cockiness, Stamina, Energy, Will, Cock Desire, Mouth Desire, Boobs Desire, Pussy Desire, Butt Desire, Alcohol

Some of this options works in strange way:
Pleasure for example is not a number from 1 to 100, you need to increment or decrement with more value.
I don't remember if Charm works, I don't use that option in reality...
Alcohol only works when your working in the Bar, is a good way to finish fast the minigame.

Anyway, if you found something strange that you think is necessary to check, tell me and I will consider the issue.

(I don't consider the option to gave titles, is a little bit complicated and I made this only for fun).

Last edited:

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
My control seems to be decreasing everyday, anyone knows why and how can I increase it?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
My control seems to be decreasing everyday, anyone knows why and how can I increase it?
You are probably to long on the same floor. After a certain period of time, you need to defeat the boss on the floor you are or your Control will start do decrease more and more, until you beat the boss.

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
So i tried to use an online editor, and an rpgmakereditor but none of them allowed me to raise the slut level of the protagonis :X. I could raise the money, give myself items and everything else except :

Raise corruption, Raise Slut Level and the Warden Level too :x

wdbrain

Mar 16, 2019
So i tried to use an online editor, and an rpgmakereditor but none of them allowed me to raise the slut level of the protagonis :X. I could raise the money, give myself items and everything else except :

Raise corruption, Raise Slut Level and the Warden Level too :x
I think slut level is not stored as a number, it's based on the number of "Passives" you have. So to raise it, give yourself a new passive. Similarly, corruption is based on what edicts you have.

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
I think slut level is not stored as a number, it's based on the number of "Passives" you have. So to raise it, give yourself a new passive. Similarly, corruption is based on what edicts you have.
Oooh, hmm i'll try what you say then. I'll reply a few minutes later after the test!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes