voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
when karryn get knock down by a special attack is there a way for her to stay in that position? she is so cute especially without her panty

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
when karryn get knock down by a special attack is there a way for her to stay in that position? she is so cute especially without her panty
Having it happen enough times unlocks a passive that lets you stay in that pose for 1 turn. Only a 1 time thing every time she gets knocked down though.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
anyone knows any code to make karryn always havee 1st turn when she is battle with inmate?

I want to get cock kick but she alwyas got sex by inmate
What battle are you referring to? She's supposed to always have the first move in the beginning of most battles. Or do you want her to act first in every single round?

Reactions: Scorpioguy99
Apr 1, 2018
Did the pregnancy mod get ahead with the art?
if you are referring to different bulging bellies for preg cycles evolution, it's not there the last time I checked, only the Inmon belly tattoo and cross section screen in the menu. don't get your hopes up, if this happen, we won't get the pictures before a long time, there's a lot of modifications to the originals, each and every one of Karryn's pictures have to be modified, multiples times, for the different stages of pregnancy, plus the tan/costumes variations.
It can be done, but it may be better to wait at least V1.00 to get all the game pictures. Plus, from the last dev post, I understood that a good portion of the art will be updated, so, one way or another, there will be a bit of wait.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Is there any scene locked behind the reputation of the bar and reception desk? because the minigames take fucking forever in those
can you tell me what plugin i need to edit to max out the reputation of those places and any other minigame this game has??

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there any scene locked behind the reputation of the bar and reception desk? because the minigames take fucking forever in those
can you tell me what plugin i need to edit to max out the reputation of those places and any other minigame this game has??
There are three side 'jobs'. Bar waitress, receptionist and gloryhole.

The bar has a reputation value. You gain it by doing the job basically. Higher reputation means more customers, higher daily income from the bar and more options to choose the shift length. She can get harassed while working (standard petting stuff) and you trigger an additional sex scene if she gets drunk and has high enough desire so the customers start the real stuff.

The reception has three values. Satisfaction, fame and notoriety. Satisfaction is how well she's at the job itself (i.e. doing the paperwork). Higher satisfaction leads to more visitors and longer working options, but all three values do that. Fame is gained by fulfilling requests from fans and leads to more fans. Notoriety is how perverted the job gets. Higher notoriety leads to more perverts showing up requesting more and more dirty actions from her and is gained by getting caught doing sexual stuff and fulfilling the requests of the pervs.

The gloryhole has a reputation value. Higher rep leads to more visitors and higher staff efficiency (i.e. better daily balance). You increase it by 'doing the job' (it's a gloryhole, what do you expect).

Now that the values are clear, here's the necessary code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
If you want a really passive Karryn, just go for defensive stance and/or cautious stance edicts and get healing thoughts to get the energy back. Rotate some attacks of clothes fixing every once in a while to reset the energy costs and that's it.

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
I would like install the ccmods, but I don't like the idea Karryn being pregnant. Can I avoid that stuff in a some way after install the mods??

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I would like install the ccmods, but I don't like the idea Karryn being pregnant. Can I avoid that stuff in a some way after install the mods??
Go to /www/js/plugins/ wihtin you game folder and open CC_Config.js in a text editor. Find the line that says var CCMod_pregModEnabled = true; and change true to false. That SHOULD disable the pregnancy content.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Do any stats affect fatigue gain? I'm struggling later in the game because 1-2 battles get me over 40% fatigue and Karryn becomes basically useless in battle.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes