Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Mega

v9A.f Changelog

• Added a NPC in front of the prison to cancel the Riot Suppression Training for Guards Edict if you want to get rid of it during the alpha build.
  • Fixed missing image errors in kneeling blowjob CG.
  • Fixed a missing image error in the laying paizuri CG.
  • Fixed a missing image error in the Level 3 defeated battle.
  • Fixed missing image errors in the glory hole.
Why would ya wanna cancel Riot Supression Training tho?

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
Mega

v9A.f Changelog

• Added a NPC in front of the prison to cancel the Riot Suppression Training for Guards Edict if you want to get rid of it during the alpha build.
1) thanks, you are our hero
2) WHY ARE THERE SO MANY UPDATES?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
What a shame... I cannot play the waitress side job. The will power just disappear. I know I could play without using it but it would be no fun. I will wait for V 0.9.A.X.A.B
You can always mod it, i will wait for a stable version (dont have time to play today anyway).

Edit: nvm, it's fixed already.

bread3125

Dec 12, 2017
是的

兆豐

v9A.d 更新日誌

• 修復了女服務員副業的意志力錯誤
  • 修復了在被擊敗的守衛戰鬥中丟失的圖像錯誤。
  • 修復了蜥蜴人女妖 CG 中缺失的錯誤。
[/引用]
Mega

v9A.f Changelog

thx bro

Aug 25, 2017
sprinkledwithlols Would the guards near the office not suffice for those? Are there floor-specific defeat passives?

v7 ended at "7B.p" in about a week. Yes, it went through the whole "A" alphabet first.
Yes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
the night event starts regardless of how many clothes you are wearing depends on how many times Karin finished I took her all over the 4th level and after that I left it and the night time began

Reactions: Thecrszy man

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
After replaying these fights i started to remember just how long and tedious the fighting in this game is.
Am i the only one who they would creaty a 2x speed or something like that?

monon

Aug 7, 2017
Does anybody have problems with the Smoother Battle cut ins/CG option in the settings? Having Smoother battle cut in loading ticked on keeps giving me an error that it can't load zaa_belly 1. Also keeps telling these 2 lines aswell, This is not a file: img\karryn\defeated_level5 and This is not a file: img\karryn\down_dogeza. As for CG loading it makes start up very long, like a minute or so until the Remtairy logo goes away.

Zyllean

Oct 21, 2016
Does anybody have problems with the Smoother Battle cut ins/CG option in the settings? Having Smoother battle cut in loading ticked on keeps giving me an error that it can't load zaa_belly 1. Also keeps telling these 2 lines aswell, This is not a file: img\karryn\defeated_level5 and This is not a file: img\karryn\down_dogeza. As for CG loading it makes start up very long, like a minute or so until the Remtairy logo goes away.
Long loading time is intended, 1.5m from my ssd.
v.9A.f no errors with Smoother options ON.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
everything and everyone on fire, lots of comments about various problems, Regelious posts 2 times a page, title changes every ten minutes

yay update day -___-

• Haha
Reactions: Tsugumi
Aug 6, 2016
v7 ended at "7B.p" in about a week. Yes, it went through the whole "A" alphabet first.
7A and 7B were different versions entirely. 7A only went to K - which you could tell just from looking at the changelogs in the OP. There's a lot of patches on release day but there has never once been a version that even got close to a version Z.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes