Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Apologies if this has been answered already,

But is there a tweak to reduce the Stamina Loss post battle?

As in I was at 1600 Post battle, went and cleaned up, down to 1200, slept in the guard outpost as i was midway through subjugating level 2, wake up and now Im at 1100.

Going back and forth is getting waaayyyyy to tedious.
Just need to know where these calculations are made so that I can tweak it.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
By playing this fun little game Cosmic Abduction I managed to realise from where Remtairy took their "inspiration" for the stripper minigame:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
This game needs a unique feature like a fart mechanic while having sex instead of calling it a push back skill. Lines will be like....

"PARP!! Karryn farts"...

Enemy retreats (takes his ding dong out of Karryn) and is stunned for 1 turn...

Enemy/s are less horny (pink horny slider lessens in length) (or)
Enemy is no longer horny....

Karryn says "How do you like that?".....
Enemy says "Ah no... The stench!!!"....
Karryn regains 5 energy after farting and loses 20 stamina (20 because an average human farts 20 times a day)

Also having a queef skill would work wonders as well
EDIT: She could also gain a title "Farting Warden" for farting 20 times to 20 different enemies .
I-I like the idea, brapbro. I wish there were more games that had farting during anal scenes. It's not that im even a brap fetishists cuz im not. I just like my anal scenes to be immersive :4Head:

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Hi everyone,

need some help with acquiring "Prison Fighter" with the latest CCMod installed. I want Karryn to have the "light kick" ability for the yetis later on.

Problem: When my Karryn is defeated and her halberd is, supposed to be, defiled so that she can't use it. Next fight I get her into, she still uses the halberd attacks.

My Setup: Win10, Version 0.9b.j with the latest Dev Branch of the CCMod applied to it.
I'm playing a Slut Warden Playthrough and I just got done with Level 2. No halberd damage or unarmed damage edict has been purchased yet.

Any ideas where I can go over the js files and check if she skips a condition that makes her not see the defiled halberd?
Otherwise I'd take a guide how to add the "Prison fighter" Title to my save.

Please and Thank you

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hi everyone,

need some help with acquiring "Prison Fighter" with the latest CCMod installed. I want Karryn to have the "light kick" ability for the yetis later on.

Problem: When my Karryn is defeated and her halberd is, supposed to be, defiled so that she can't use it. Next fight I get her into, she still uses the halberd attacks.

My Setup: Win10, Version 0.9b.j with the latest Dev Branch of the CCMod applied to it.
I'm playing a Slut Warden Playthrough and I just got done with Level 2. No halberd damage or unarmed damage edict has been purchased yet.

Any ideas where I can go over the js files and check if she skips a condition that makes her not see the defiled halberd?
Otherwise I'd take a guide how to add the "Prison fighter" Title to my save.

Please and Thank you
just use a save editor, and select the prison fighter skill

Reactions: TirGerm

Doponuts

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone know what exactly determines how many prisoners show up at the defeat scene? For example when you lose on floor 2 and get taken to the bathroom.

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
I'm pretty sure that's just an old meme and he didn't actually mean it. ;)
General rule of thumb on the internet nowadays. Anything nonsensical that gets posted might just be a meme / joke.
So just ignore it and go on with your day, unless it affects you personally or you asked the question.

Reactions: Legionnaire
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes