ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
DEx is also good for an unnarmed build?
dex can increase ALL types of dmg, even damage from sexual attacks. you won't need dex in the early game for a slut build, but clearing lvl 3 and beyond without dex will be a pain in the ass. so, try to invest in it early. tho the priority is mind and willpower.

for unarmed, well I haven't seen anyone trying to make an unarmed build, but dex is still useful there

CadaHombre

Jul 22, 2018
There is a mod included with the game that fixes tthe issue for you if using the Force 60 FPS option doesn't work when your monitor is set 144hz+.

Open mods.txt in the www folder, and look for the entry fpr FPSLimit, and replace it with this line, since Rem didn't populate the paramiters when he included it.

JavaScript:
{"name":"FPSLimit","status":true,"description":"An alternative way of limiting FPS for fast monitors, turn off FPS Sync in the ingame Settings if you want to enable this mod.","parameters":{"FPS Limit":"60"}},
When using this mod make sure Force 60 FPS is set to OFF.
Talking about FPS
Excuse me, what am I supposed to change here? thanks

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Alright so you download the game and the mod (dev branch works for me at the current version (09bj))
Unpack both of them

Go into the unpacked mod folder and into ccmod_resources.
Open the java decrypter > File > Open, Go to the game folder of Karryn's Prison and click "Choose Directory"
Now "Decrypt" > "All files" and wait until everything is decrypted

A new folder called "Output" should now exist inside ccmod_resources, copy it's contents into the game folder.
Lastly copy the contents of mod folder> ccmod_rescources> dev into the game folder, if you get asked to overwrite a few files you did everything right

Now start the game once to see if it crashes on startup or not, if not all should be good. Now to modify the mod go to Karryn's Prison v.9B EN\www\mods and open the file called CC_Config.js with Notepad++ (or some other program)

Note: I made this guide out of memory, but it should give you an idea how to install the mod.
Note 2: If someone is gonna read this in 6+ months some info might be outdated. Just read the install how to :WeSmart:
FINALLY THANKS FOR THE REPLY, BUT I HAVE BOTH THE MODS FOLDER AND JAVA DECRYPTER OPEN, AND WHEN I GO TO FILE THERE ISNT ANYTHING THAT SAYS OPEN, THERE IS SELECT RPG, CHANGE OUTPUT AND SHOW OUTPUT, NOTHING ELSE

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
any tips for negating damage ? i was doing dex str build but i am getting one shotted on lvl 3

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
FINALLY THANKS FOR THE REPLY, BUT I HAVE BOTH THE MODS FOLDER AND JAVA DECRYPTER OPEN, AND WHEN I GO TO FILE THERE ISNT ANYTHING THAT SAYS OPEN, THERE IS SELECT RPG, CHANGE OUTPUT AND SHOW OUTPUT, NOTHING ELSE
first turn off your caps lock, second read the instructions for cc mod. you do not need to decrypt any more. if you don't understand, reread the instructions, it is very simple.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
first turn off your caps lock, second read the instructions for cc mod. you do not need to decrypt any more. if you don't understand, reread the instructions, it is very simple.
i know its in caps just wanted to show my appreciation for someone replying, it seems easy but reading the how to install im just not understanding,, like the WWW folder in the release folder, where does that go? in the WWW folder thats in the game folder?

Zon3-tan

Oct 1, 2019
Hello, I have a bad pc, and the game is not working 100% well, is there any modification to make it run better? my game gets stuck

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
I wish this game either had a cheat that prevented her from becoming a bimbo or some way of resetting passives while maintaining Warden level.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
any tips for negating damage ? i was doing dex str build but i am getting one shotted on lvl 3
Well, you went and picked the 2 offensive stats. You basically went with the glass cannon build there, so no wonder you get one shot.

You need Agility or Endurance for survivability. Halberd defensive upgrades might help a little, and having different types of accessories equipped (among other effects) increases your Overblown Protection stat.

totally18

Aug 6, 2017
Any suggestions on how to get the "Sugar Plum Fairy" title? The nerds seem to be more interested in Karryn's foot...

Apr 23, 2018
dex can increase ALL types of dmg, even damage from sexual attacks. you won't need dex in the early game for a slut build, but clearing lvl 3 and beyond without dex will be a pain in the ass. so, try to invest in it early. tho the priority is mind and willpower.

for unarmed, well I haven't seen anyone trying to make an unarmed build, but dex is still useful there
No? You are mistaken, STR is what increases all PHYSICAL damage as well as increasing CRIT RATE and specifically boosts Impact type of attack as well as giving you physical defense
DEX increases CRIT DAMAGE and boosts Slash type attacks but most importantly it allows you to actually land hits, it does not increase ALL types of damage
DEX also specifically boosts sexual attacks as stated in the sexual skills' descriptions, all of which say that the skill damage is dependant on Sexual Skill Level and Dexterity

But yes, Dexterity is useful in all builds due to its ability to make you land hits instead of hoping for the lucky 10 billion damage once in a blue moon, unless you are doing a counter build since counters don't miss I think

Remember to talk to the guards to learn what stat influences what

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2018
DEx is also good for an unnarmed build?
Yes but only because it allows you to more consistently hit enemies, without a good amount of STR its ability to increase crit damage is wasted
I personally have yet to do an unarmed build so I don't know what to suggest but I reckon that you might need high Agility and Strength since the lack of halberd I think reduces defense (Don't actually know, I am running on logic since there are Halberd upgrade edicts)
I suggest talking to the guards in the room south of the hallway right outside of Karryn's office to learn what stats do and how they can help you

I reckon that like all physical damage builds, STR is a must and then ENDURANCE is the second one, after that it is up to you about how to train other stats

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervert_King
Apr 23, 2018
If you only want to tank, no real one, keep levelling STR and Endurance as well as buying Halberd upgrades and buy the Revitalize upgrade skills
STR increases Physical defense and Endurance will just give you more Stamina to play with

If you have room to add enough stats to make a difference, grab some Agility, that will help you dodge
Remember that Karryn also has stances that specifically help your survivability like the Cautious Stance which increases dodge chance and similar

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes