DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
Already up to v10c haha. Guess it's for the best to let them patch it all up before putting it up here tbh.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Oh gee willickers i wonder if the final boss is gonna turn out to be a certain character that's introduced at the beginning. Man, what a tweest that would be!

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i am actually surprised how much fun the game is. Usually i am not a big fan of female characters and them getting fucked into oblivion, but, like i said, the game is fun.
But i wonder what could be the easier option, being a slut and fuck the bosses to death or being a warden and fight them like a real warrior?

Reactions: kamapalutza

flamescorpion

Feb 1, 2020
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
Dude it's showing it violating terms and conditions of cloudflare

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
i am actually surprised how much fun the game is. Usually i am not a big fan of female characters and them getting fucked into oblivion, but, like i said, the game is fun.
But i wonder what could be the easier option, being a slut and fuck the bosses to death or being a warden and fight them like a real warrior?
while warden run is definitely challenging coz of its slow start, a slut run can also overwhelm you if she ends up orgasming before you get a turn. although the edict that increases pleasure limit for orgasm is a must for a slut run

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
while warden run is definitely challenging coz of its slow start, a slut run can also overwhelm you if she ends up orgasming before you get a turn. although the edict that increases pleasure limit for orgasm is a must for a slut run
mhh at this time she is a slut, but the fights arnt that difficult if you sleep with them. The thing which annoys me the most is the bar minigame. As a slut she gets defeated to easy

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
mhh at this time she is a slut, but the fights arnt that difficult if you sleep with them. The thing which annoys me the most is the bar minigame. As a slut she gets defeated to easy
by defeat, if you mean gets drunk and trips, then get the accessory to reduce cock desire growth rate, and periodically use mind to reduce cock desire gain rate. also get the accessory to increase cock desire for handjob. maintain Karryn's cock desire lower than that of the requirement for any skill (lowest would be 65 for blowjob if you increase handjob requirement to 80) and she should be fine as long as she is not drinking

Reactions: Brommi

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
A word of warning

Please do not download and play the beta build if you're looking for the full experience or you're not interested in helping report issues or provide feedback. Just wait a few more weeks for the full release on Steam so you don't ruin the experience.

This is the final warning

Do not overwrite the old files from previous versions with the new file. Move your save folder from your previous version to the new folder. Please read the Read Me text file for instructions on how to transfer saves.

Download links

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes