lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
just noticed that i am not getting the save option like in the last version. is this a bug or is it now an autosave at teh start of the day or event?

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
It is the steam release!
I am back with the new version of the "mod" I have been putting out.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following skills and edicts (with a total of 44 passives unlocked, yes 44).

Skills:
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Blowjob, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Deny External Ejaculations, Deny Internal Ejaculations, Taunt, Flaunt, Cock Kick, Rimjob, Footjob, Rest for a bit (a fallen down skill), Pleasure stance, Give up, Surrender, and Light Kick
(I might get rid of Light Kick because it also has the added effect of enabling "enemy sexual counterattacks" while fully clothed. not really the best or the worst thing though, I just don't know how all encompassing its extra effect is at this time.)
You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

Edicts:
Release desires and Release cock desire (still has to be bought from the edicts menu, but unlocks the ability to do so)

This also makes the charm requirement for accessories much lower (as to unlock Flaunt after your first battle, and will give you more wiggle room with accessory slots)
What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.

It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times (upwards of 20 in some cases) to actually learn how to do the actions for herself. This also makes Karryn have somewhat higher base stats as well as base desires as a result of the passives, but your Warden Level is still unaffected, so you can freely build Karryn from this point.

Installation:
All you have to do is replace the two .js files that are in the games files (Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins) with the ones in the .rar file.
When you start a new save file, or boot up and old one and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

This is made using the full release version of the game.

Have fun!

I didn't upload photos this go around, but if you really want to see it work, find my older post for this.

Edit
Updated for the 12/17/21 update

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
hey i have one question should i buy the game or download it from heree also i have the full save from op should i start a new game or use that one one more thing the price is good where i live
Yeah, regional pricing is a blessing, $8.39 here for me.

If this is your first time, I highly suggest you to not use any saves and just try the game out for yourself unless if you don't care about the story or gameplay(if you're here just to fap).

You obviously can just buy the game and test it under 2hrs to see whether you think it's worth the money or not.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
The "can save for all difficulty" tweaks can't seems to work in steam version. Anybody knows how tweak it so you can save on hard difficulty as well?

nvm. Just change it to "return this.hardMode" in Remtairyprison.js

Personally I'd buy it. I've poured hundreds of hours on the EA and they deserve the money after all their hard work.
The key is to replace the this.easyMode() with something that evaluates to true. Replacing it with true works just fine, nothing changed there.

just noticed that i am not getting the save option like in the last version. is this a bug or is it now an autosave at teh start of the day or event?
Not much changed. Manual save was (and is) only enabled by default on easy (secretary) difficulty. But there is (of course) an easy fix for that in the tweak collection ;)

Version v1.0.1c, is this now content complete ? or just a weird way the creator labels the versions ?
Probably v1.0.2 for the stable version after the letter hotfixes or some small new content updates and v1.1.0 for DLC/expansions.

Reactions: shadow415

flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
——Unpopular opinion——

One of the best games ever - Finally completed! I still remember playing it the first time when only the 1st level was available.

However, it hurts to see one my favourite games getting wrapped up without realising it’s full potential.

I know a lot of people love this game & that the Dev has worked hard for years to finally finish this game with quality content but still, Karryn’s Prison has so much more potential left unexplored. Wrapping up this game like this feels like injustice :confused:

As far as I noticed,

Popular places which could have events/side-jobs but were abandoned are -

Med bay, Dining hall, Shop, Class room, Gym/showers.

Other Places where some kinda events could happen but were left out -
Laundry, guard room, office, prison cells etc.

I very much wanted some event where Karryn fucks some prisoner in prison cell :love:but it will never happen!!:(

Even the strip club is kinda disappointing. I had so much expectations for it, however it turned out to be meh~ :sneaky:
If I may say so, strip club is no where near the level of toilet/glory-hole side job.

I also heard that there was in-game code for Med bay(Doctor/Nurse side job) but it was never developed and abandoned. :rolleyes:

There are also many awesome sex positions which could have been implemented like -
hands on wall position, sitting on chair/desk position, bending over crate/desk position etc.

All these positions are very relevant to the game and can easily be fit in variety of places/scenarios. However, we don’t have the luck to see Karryn in these erotic positions. :cry:

Even the defeat CGs in various floor could also have more sex positions instead of having only one, especially the first floor where only handjob/blowjobs are given for all defeat scenes. Like the reception side job could have a different defeat scene like bending over the crates and fucking doggy style or something.
It would have made the game play/fapping much more enjoyable.

Since I could come up with all these ideas, the Dev probably did too.
However, Rem probably shelved all these ideas because they takes too much time & effort to implement all these awesome ideas.
I’m sure that there was a plan for all those un-used areas in the game designing stage but all those plans were probably shelved & abandoned by Rem due to lack of resources, time & personnel! Damnnn!

It really pisses me of soo much. The game could have been much more better & awesome yet…. Damn :(

Anyways, since nothing is in our hands,

I, for doing my part, will be purchasing the game to show the support to Dev.
Sincerely wish the game to have lot of sales and hopefully we get additional content just like Melty’s Quest.

Peace out~~:p
maybe they can keep working on it afterwards and patch game for stuff you described, like "behind the dune" has been completed years ago, but they keep adding more stuff to it and expand

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
Virgin fighther. The problem I'm facing is the difficulty spike on level 4.

I barely beat the lizard boss on level 3 by mixing between using flaunt to make enemy horny and jerkoff while my Karryn try to beat them down with combat skills. However, when I'm on level 4 I can't even pass the first enemy mob becuase my Karryn is too weak to beat them ;(. They either one shot me or it take forever to kill a single enemy.

I can't grind on the other level either. It seems like the riot enemies on level 1-3 are too weak for my Karryn to gain anymore stats. This is my third or forth run on this difficulty. So I have a decent amount of title to give me bonuses. Probably I need more titles to do a virgin run, I guess?
Bit late in responding but ok.

Weirdly enough, you've focused on exactly the stats that are essential for a slut build. Combat builds need strength; it's part of the damage calc for all attacks and you'll struggle with the tougher enemies without decent strength. That said a lot of other things can also debuff your damage output, in general your combat performance tends to worsen during a battle as your desires rise. This effect gets a lot of fighter types trapped as the game goes on.

Honestly I think your best bet to finish the game might be to capitulate and resign yourself to sluttery. You have the stats for it. You can still finish as a virgin if you take great care to guard that particular desire.

Reactions: Hipz

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Any plans to add pregnancy to this. Melty Quest was one of the best erotic games ever made.

kullun

Aug 11, 2016
Yeah, regional pricing is a blessing, $8.39 here for me.

If this is your first time, I highly suggest you to not use any saves and just try the game out for yourself unless if you don't care about the story or gameplay(if you're here just to fap).

You obviously can just buy the game and test it under 2hrs to see whether you think it's worth the money or not.
It is $2.70 here. I think they should increase the price a little bit for my region.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I see version above 1.0 but not [completed] tag, is this complete now?
Was waiting for it to finish all updates before playing again.

Reactions: drone4of2
4.60 star(s) 390 Votes