RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Am i the only one getting this? Error: Failed to load: js/plugins/CheatMenu.js
yes yes I am and I don't what to do about looking around if there was something about it in the previous post around
That file belongs to RPGMaker MV CheatMenu plugin.

You can either install that again or uninstall it by deleting the following folder & files:-
Code:
Karryn's Prison\www\CheatData
Karryn's Prison\www\Cheat.html
Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\CheatMenu.js
Edit: I found out that the Cheat Menu plugin also adds a line in "plugins.js" file to enable the plugin to begin with. You can manually remove that line or just download v1.0.1h4 FULL which fixes that.
Code:
{"name":"CheatMenu","status":true,"description":"External cheat window, for easy item and variable modification.","parameters":{}}

Last edited:

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
So im trying to use the guide here #10,790 and give the rouges a purpose since i dont like rimjob but i dont see it working, the idea was to give them handjob (1603), blowjob (1604), and footjob (1608) i put them in the right spot and nothing is happening did i do something wrong or these skills just dont work on rogue? i can get the footjob might only work for nerds but the other two i would think is universal to all enemy types. im using v1.0.1c full by the way. I hate to be that guy but what is the way to build a masochist karryn? i searched it up but from some of the comments its just easier to hack it or it was in the early stages of the game where it wasnt fully added, i wanna know how to do it normally.

Screenshot (185).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

jesebar

Jan 14, 2018
That file belongs to RPGMaker MV CheatMenu plugin.

You can either install that again or uninstall it by deleting the following folder & files:-
Code:
Karryn's Prison\www\CheatData
Karryn's Prison\www\Cheat.html
Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\CheatMenu.js
I'm on a fresh install and I get this issue. None of these items are present in my install directory.

Installing the software worked, but I suspect this is an error on the part of the uploader. I have never used this plugin before.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2020
Attack mode vs Sexual mode during battle? I searched but couldn't find the answer to the following: Karryn's in battle. Kicking ass with her halberd. Then in a subsequent round fighting isn't an option --> Only sexual or masturbation. I've tried to monitor when this happens to figure it out on my own, without success. Can anyone tell me what triggers this? And can it be prevented? Can it be reversed?

Thanks!

P.S. Love the game. Love the tweaks (came up with some of my own, going back decades to when I coded).

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I'm on a fresh install and I get this issue. None of these items are present in my install directory.

Installing the software worked, but I suspect this is an error on the part of the uploader. I have never used this plugin before.
What version were you on when you encountered this issue?

Because I had accidentally included my saves on v1.0.1f FULL so maybe the plugin was also there.

But that shouldn't be an issue anymore since v1.0.1g3 FULL(v1.0.1h3 FULL, latest build as of writing this comment) assuming you extracted fresh instead of overwriting the old build.

Edit: I found out that the Cheat Menu plugin also adds a line in "plugins.js" file to enable the plugin to begin with. You can manually remove that line or just download v1.0.1h4 FULL which fixes that.
Code:
{"name":"CheatMenu","status":true,"description":"External cheat window, for easy item and variable modification.","parameters":{}}

Last edited:

Pavia

Dec 5, 2018
I recently downloaded the game and i get this error every time i launch the game, i dont have cheat menu in js/plugins as well 1640059014617.png

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes