NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I love the fact that this thread gets the SAME FUCKING QUESTIONS 24/7.
No, this game does not have pregnancy (Hell did you READ the fucking tags???)
STOP USING CCMOD, it does not work with this current version. All these ppl saying they have errors is because they are using CCMOD (or probably wanted to start fucking with the JS files) Just wait till it gets an official update.
Before you ask the most fucking OBVIOUS questions, go back at least 100 pages.

"This post is more passive aggressive than I thought lol"

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
I love the fact that this thread gets the SAME FUCKING QUESTIONS 24/7.
No, this game does not have pregnancy (Hell did you READ the fucking tags???)
STOP USING CCMOD, it does not work with this current version. All these ppl saying they have errors is because they are using CCMOD (or probably wanted to start fucking with the JS files) Just wait till it gets an official update.
Before you ask the most fucking OBVIOUS questions, go back at least 100 pages.

"This post is more passive aggressive than I thought lol"
To be fair, the thread is moving extremely quickly these days.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Man I would really love if they made it so Karryn can change her clothes at her own will instead of the clothing being scene dependent. Yes I'm aware its going to involve a lot of redraws because the CGs aren't done like they did Melty's Quest but a man can dream.

Nocturns

Jun 7, 2017
Which js to edit to enable manual save and disable autosave in prisoner mode?
I can only open and edit js using notepad atm, is that work?

ZeroSaber39

Mar 10, 2020
Times like this that remind me that moding really is like some kind of weird drug. Game just got it's official release and rather then the first thing some people think being "I need to play this game right now" it's "I must mod this game before anything else". Then they scramble for anything that looks like a mod like a junkie in desperate need of a fix and end up destroying their game and just causing themselves unnecessary trouble.

mnkfmd12312

Dec 4, 2019
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
how i cancel auto save and save normally be cuz there no save just load ?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I was going to buy this, then read the Steam description and decided on pretentiousness alone I didn't care to give them money regardless of quality.
Seriously.

Edit: Thanks for the reactions I guess.
I ended up buying it anyway cos I really like the dynamic with the management, small jobs and other stuff.
Definitely a keeper and probably worth the $20. I take back what I said, the description is accurate but it's still pretentious xD
3 years of public development, i imagine its a summary of all the shit they received while making it, kinda like a FAQ for coomers who dont understand game development and/or game diversity

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
thanks i just discover the problem the save in prisoner mode and it kinda sad
If you use the RPGM cheat tool linked a few posts back in the thread you can force-open the save screen with it and just make alternating saves. That's what I did during the beta.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Now that the Best Hentai game of the Decade is finished, is there any way to lose your virginity to Tonkin, the first boss?

Combing through the 1000 pages, and the most recent post from April said yes, but only in his boss fight as RNG in a gangbang. I'm hoping there is an official way. Thank you :)

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
Not as good as ccmod but since I like to cheese the game on Prisoner mode and be super slutty I made myself a mod based on some other tweaks posted in the thread and some of ccmods code.

What the mod does:
  • Allows saving on all difficulties
  • Disables autosave
  • Always allow player to flee
  • Naked after minigames and on wake (Has a side effect of permanently enabling scandalous mode)
  • Always aroused
  • Don't restore clothing or clean liquids after battle
  • +100 edict points per day
I've added comments to the js file so you can easily see what each function does and remove what you don't want or comment out stuff you temporarily want to disable.
I don't know JavaScript very well myself so I don't have the knowledge to add params to the mods.txt file.

to enable the mod move ZenithMods.js to www/mods/ and add this to the mods.txt after "// Start adding mods below this line":

JavaScript:
{
    "name":"ZenithMods",
    "status":true,
    "description":"",
    "parameters":{}
},
If someone more knowledgeable than me would like to improve it then I encourage you do to do so, the way I implemented some things are very jank and it could break the base game after updates if certain functions are changed.

Last edited:

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Times like this that remind me that moding really is like some kind of weird drug. Game just got it's official release and rather then the first thing some people think being "I need to play this game right now" it's "I must mod this game before anything else". Then they scramble for anything that looks like a mod like a junkie in desperate need of a fix and end up destroying their game and just causing themselves unnecessary trouble.
CCMod isn't just "anything that looks like a mod", a lot of people propably only played with it on before, and it does have some really nice features.

Other than that tho, yeah, people are really dumb for not realising that patches can break mods.

I hope CCMod gets patched soon.

4.60 star(s) 388 Votes