Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
On the topic of masturbating in the warden's room: what is the strategy for avoiding an invasion?
Easiest way: Never ever fight against Guards because it increases Guard Aggression and never buy Edicts, that increase Guard Aggression. If you do that, it is impossible for an invasion to happen. Now that is not the best way, since you actually want to buy some Edicts, that increase Guard aggression for income reasons.

So if you never want an invasion, once again, don't fight against the guards but you can buy some Edicts, that increase Guard Aggression, just be careful to don't go crazy with it and get Edicts, that decrease Invasion Chance.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Easiest way: Never ever fight against Guards because it increases Guard Aggression and never buy Edicts, that increase Guard Aggression. If you do that, it is impossible for an invasion to happen. Now that is not the best way, since you actually want to buy some Edicts, that increase Guard aggression for income reasons.

So if you never want an invasion, once again, don't fight against the guards but you can buy some Edicts, that increase Guard Aggression, just be careful to don't go crazy with it and get Edicts, that decrease Invasion Chance.
This is useful, so thanks for that.
However, what I meant what is the actual strategy during the masturbation? As in what produces more noise and what - less?
And if you have high guard aggression then masturbation=invasion or there is still some way to avoid an invasion or lower the chance through some use of abilities / avoiding orgasms (then why masturbate?)? I know there are edicts for the warden room safety but what can be done apart from that? Lower guard aggression - check. Nothing else?

Aug 11, 2020
However, what I meant what is the actual strategy during the masturbation? As in what produces more noise and what - less?
And if you have high guard aggression then masturbation=invasion or there is still some way to avoid an invasion or lower the chance through some use of abilities / avoiding orgasms (then why masturbate?)? I know there are edicts for the warden room safety but what can be done apart from that? Lower guard aggression - check. Nothing else?
Don't replace the imperial guards at your door, improve the lock and take masturbation actions that have the highest pleasure values so she can climax faster. From my experience I think invasion chances increase with the amount of "combat" (or should I say coombat :giggle:) turns. I have no clue if some actions produce more noise than others. You'd have to look through the code to know that.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
Qué perezoso. Al menos traduce tu propio texto con Google Translate antes de postearlo.
here, in english

the best thing is to enter secretary mode, to be able to use the tricks, I use the tricks from the first to the one that does not let you dodge, try to obtain a benefit that allows you to obtain more order, and obtain the benefit that allows you to increase the desire of the ass, go to the bar since in that place you can find the strongest prisoners, at first it is a bit difficult since you have no way to provoke them, if you do not have the edict that allows you to use the ability to increase the probability of dodge go, sleep, get the edic points, and come back, if you get the passive to be able to provoke them, abuse that, it will allow the inmates to get angry and attack you, after MANY days you will get the necessary liabilities to be incapacitated, take advantage of that, One of the first masochistic liabilities they will get will be the one from Red Spank Marks, if you keep giving up you will get like 3 or 4 masochistic liabilities, in my experience I know that this is not perfect, and not even I followed all these steps yes, for that mistake, I got a sadistic liability, but I succeeded, although it should be clarified that I am still on floor 2, trying to obtain the human urinal liability, but with all that, Karryn is a great masochist, considering that she does not modify the game is difficult at the beginning, but it is possible.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well as i already said, AFAIK only Orgasms produce noise and increase the Invasion chance. By how much don't know. When it comes to avoiding Orgasms, well there are different ways of how to achieve that. Don't let your Pleasure get to high before Masturbating. If you start with 80%-90% Pleasure, there is not much you can do to avoid an Orgasm. While Masturbating, make sure, that you don't use 2 Hands at the same time, since both actions will take place, not just the one you selected. If you can, focus on Body parts that have low sensitivity.

Reactions: TheNextOne
Aug 11, 2020
any idea what those are? or it all depends on sensitivities of any given karryn?
Out of curiosity I looked at the code. You can look for yourself in the file www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynOnani.js

You have 4 noise levels, all of which are indicated in the text at the top left of your screen:

JavaScript:
const InvasionNoiseLevelOneEN = "\\C[8]Faint noises can be heard outside.";
const InvasionNoiseLevelTwoEN = "\\C[7]Faint movement can be heard outside.";
const InvasionNoiseLevelThreeEN = "\\C[2]Inaudible talking can be heard outside.";
const InvasionNoiseLevelFourEN = "\\C[10]Someone is shouting outside.";
const InvasionBattleStartEN = "A bunch of people barge into the room!";
It handles the noise levels like this:

JavaScript:
    let invasionChance = this.getInvasionChance();
    let invasionNoiseLevel = this.getInvasionNoiseLevel();
    let invasionNoiseLevelEffect = Math.max(invasionChance * VAR_NOISE_LEVEL_INVASION_CHANCE, VAR_NOISE_LEVEL_MIN_EFFECT);
//minimum effect is set at 4, the other one is 0.2
    if(invasionChance > 0)
        invasionChance += invasionNoiseLevel * invasionNoiseLevelEffect;

if(invasionChance > 0 && Math.randomInt(100) < invasionChance) {
        $gameSwitches.setValue(SWITCH_INVASION_BATTLE_ID, true);
        this._startOfInvasionBattle = true;
So what this basically does: it adds a certain value to the invasion chance you saw at the start of the masturbation scene. This added value is the product of 4 or higher and the noise level (the text you saw in the top left corner). Example: 30% invasion chance at masturbation start turns into (30 + 6 * 3 ) = 48% invasion chance if your noise level is 3 (the 6 in this calculation comes from 0.2 * 30 from the Math.max expression).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for your question: with decent energy and low pleasure damage you're looking at a 8-12% increase of the invasion chance IF your initial value is higher than 0%. A 0% starting value remains 0.

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Out of curiosity I looked at the code. You can look for yourself in the file www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynOnani.js

You have 4 noise levels, all of which are indicated in the text at the top left of your screen:

JavaScript:
const InvasionNoiseLevelOneEN = "\\C[8]Faint noises can be heard outside.";
const InvasionNoiseLevelTwoEN = "\\C[7]Faint movement can be heard outside.";
const InvasionNoiseLevelThreeEN = "\\C[2]Inaudible talking can be heard outside.";
const InvasionNoiseLevelFourEN = "\\C[10]Someone is shouting outside.";
const InvasionBattleStartEN = "A bunch of people barge into the room!";
It handles the noise levels like this:

JavaScript:
    let invasionChance = this.getInvasionChance();
    let invasionNoiseLevel = this.getInvasionNoiseLevel();
    let invasionNoiseLevelEffect = Math.max(invasionChance * VAR_NOISE_LEVEL_INVASION_CHANCE, VAR_NOISE_LEVEL_MIN_EFFECT);
//minimum effect is set at 4, the other one is 0.2
    if(invasionChance > 0)
        invasionChance += invasionNoiseLevel * invasionNoiseLevelEffect;

if(invasionChance > 0 && Math.randomInt(100) < invasionChance) {
        $gameSwitches.setValue(SWITCH_INVASION_BATTLE_ID, true);
        this._startOfInvasionBattle = true;
So what this basically does: it adds a certain value to the invasion chance you saw at the start of the masturbation scene. This added value is the product of 4 or higher and the noise level (the text you saw in the top left corner). Example: 30% invasion chance at masturbation start turns into (30 + 6 * 3 ) = 48% invasion chance if your noise level is 3 (the 6 in this calculation comes from 0.2 * 30 from the Math.max expression).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for your question: with decent energy and low pleasure damage you're looking at a 8-12% increase of the invasion chance IF your initial value is higher than 0%. A 0% starting value remains 0.
That's what I was thinking when all the variables were added in. Anything multiplied by 0 is still zero so even if she's loud and the shouting is from outside, they still wouldn't be able to get in. I can't imagine that if you buy the metal door that an invasion would even happen simply because at that point, you would notice an invasion is happening and would stop it before they got in.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
how do i get the other edics?
You don't. If you read the specialization edict in the top left (the halberd) then you can see it tells you that you can only select 2 specializations. I'm fairly certain I'm remembering that right at least. I haven't actually filled out a full to myself, so I'm not positive, but I think that the two that you have are the two that you get.

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
You don't. If you read the specialization edict in the top left (the halberd) then you can see it tells you that you can only select 2 specializations. I'm fairly certain I'm remembering that right at least. I haven't actually filled out a full to myself, so I'm not positive, but I think that the two that you have are the two that you get.
oh i only saw those 2 trees highlighted so i was confused if i can get those other ones or not

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
You're definately out on a limb. The mod is easy to install once a person reads the instructions and the ccMod is well done. It's just that official support for pregnancy is still better. That way, the ccMod can build on top of the official feature and makes the game better.
Isn't the real reason that people played Melty's Quest and liked the pregnancy?

Reactions: Oghenekaro

kirk11

Apr 1, 2020
Any suggestions on how to make enemies continue having sex with karryn after finishing? both on combat and defeated scenes.

I've tried editing ejaculation stock codes on RemtairyEnemy, they would stay on pose after finishing but then gets defeated/subjugated once it reached karryn's turn.

Aug 11, 2020
Any suggestions on how to make enemies continue having sex with karryn after finishing? both on combat and defeated scenes.

I've tried editing ejaculation stock codes on RemtairyEnemy, they would stay on pose after finishing but then gets defeated/subjugated once it reached karryn's turn.
Find an enemy with a trait that allows him to coom twice and look at that code.

Couldn't sleep long so here's a treat.
View attachment 1228104
You should make a thread in the mod section because right now you're just spamming the thread with something that doesn't belong here.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes